List of new things in HITMAN 3

Thank you! Was looking for that post.
Felt weird when climbing in Paris.

Umbrella can be used for its intended purpose?

I noticed one new feature: from now on mini-map unconscious NPC`s and enemies show as white points with blach hole in middle

4 Likes

it was the case in h2 too, no?

Presume this is the ICA 19classic?

1 Like

Not sure if new, but 47 has trigger disciplin, very nice detail. Also, I couldnt find a “Things about HItman you just noticed”, it should be made.

9 Likes

Like this? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yes. :smiley: Somehow did not find it

2 Likes

when they said improved animations, i expected some new animations
something like bolt action. still no difference between semi auto and bolt action rifle
every rifle is self loading(semi auto)

giphy

3 Likes

no -i check it espessially

Are the NPCs who smoke electronic cigarettes new? I never noticed that before.

Oh, good. Not enough guns use that perk! (Actually it was probably only ever the Silverballer) Not even the ICA Chrome, which is just a cooler-looking baller!

3 Likes

Nah they exist at least since Hokkaido.

5 Likes

Is anyone keeping a list of playstyles anywhere? I just got “gun crazy”

1 Like

I wonder if Nintendo has a red shirted one.

4 Likes

I love that it is a two tone gun but the controls match the slide instead of matching the frame. More and more companies are doing that now, but 6 or 7 years ago you’d only see it on the “works of art” type 1911s

1 Like

Has anyone else seen that sometimes when you do a level you don’t get a play style rating at all?

I’ve noticed it on playthroughs where I’ve killed loads of people and my score is zero. Also, I was thinking it might be related to when you load up a save (not 100% sure if this affects it though).

Poisoned Glasses/Plates now “steam” in red, green, or blue, indicating what you spiked it with.

24 Likes

Well that is only a visual clue for the players so it’s like only 47 see those colors, however I’m not a fan of this change.

5 Likes