List of new things in HITMAN 3

in 2021 iOI have learned creat snow\rainy levels! Congruadulate them!
(One last thing remain -elevators and all fans in the world be happy)

Damn, i wanted the green one but i don’t have an Xbox

I’ve seen other NPC’s get frisked. It’s no longer just 47 and everyone else just walks past.

3 Likes

I haven’t read about this, is it known how they’re unlocked ?

It’s not unlocked. It’s just there from the start. The PlayStation suit is already my favourite one in the game.

Also something new: there is no setting default loadouts. It just remembers the last loadout you used for the location.

8 Likes

I notice they made the dump body button the same as the blend in button, because people complained about opening doors when trying to dump bodies… but now I keep clicking the wrong button over and over out of force of habit :sweat_smile:

I’m sure it’s the right move though, just need to adjust to it

15 Likes

Seeing all those elevators in Dubai and non of them working definitely had me like “wow…they still can’t add this shit”

5 Likes

I was wondering how all of those people in Dubai got up there without working elevators,

1 Like

well the elevators worked before 47 came… they explain it in the briefing

11 Likes

The question marks above NPCs when alerted/bumped into… cool concept. Everything else I’ve noticed has been said here. (I’ve only played Dubai)

I might be the odd duck but I actually like the green. (Series X here)

1 Like

It’s cool how they justified those things in-game, i like that. At least it gives it some kind of “lore” explanation.

11 Likes

I’m surprised no one is talking about the lack of challenges. Miami had 137, that’s a lot compared to the 80-90 the Hitman 3 maps have. Even Haven Island had more challenges.

1 Like

Yeah, the size of basically all the maps has shrunk down, but the maps’ quality has gone way up in my opinion. Bigger =/= Better.

11 Likes

To be fair Miami has 137 with a special assignment and post launch escalations adding to the total. I think Mumbai had like 105 and Miami was maybe in that area too but everything else was for sure below 100 at launch for Hitman 2.

13 Likes

Yeah, of course, always easier to bind another key then address the issue…
How about that thing when you punched two NPCs that are close together, both are lying, you try to knock out one of them, but instead you snapping a neck of another’s because of one and the same key for combat and neck snap. Bet that shit still present. Haven’t got a chance to test yet

Update: that thing still in the game :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Why does the PS5 version look exactly the same as the PS4 version?

I’ve got the impression that 47 climbs faster pipes and catwalks also faster than H2.

9 Likes

He does. I think he also moves through crowds a bit faster.

7 Likes

i love the unsilenced baller :’) thank you IOI.

im so glad it’s not like the Striker, but it is properly powerful. kills in 2 bodyshots and the spread is tight. plus the steady aim perk. nice

25 Likes

A lot, a lot faster :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like