Make a funny target

So, this is where you think of someone who, if you put in a contract on them with the ICA, it would seem funny, and post a picture of them. NO REAL LIFE PEOPLE, PLEASE! Only fictional characters. If it’s a person who plays a fictional character, that’s fine, so long as it’s clear that the actor is in-character in the picture.

I’ll go first. It’s hidden so as not to spoil the joke while you read the premise.

Summary

5 Likes

time to do that which the coyote could not.

we know who the client is, of course.

6 Likes

Well, could also be Speedy Gonzales, trying to remove the competition…

2 Likes

i mean, it could be, but we know it isn’t.

3 Likes

Both the Seventh Doctor and Michael Grade have entered a contract on this individual.

2 Likes

Nobody posted Anton Chigurh? Why I never.

5 Likes

I’ve heard some old records from the 60’s. Dave Seville was always having difficulties with Alvin. I think he was either their manager or adoptive father. But yeah. I can see Dave reaching a breaking point, the “Bois” getting into deeper, darker misadventures such as alcohol and drug abuse, sleeping around, and other nefarious deeds, completely destroying their once wholesome image and brand. “…Now, Dave has reached out to the ICA.” :joy:

3 Likes

That is goddamn brilliant!

1 Like

10 Likes

Challenge accepted.

5 Likes

Assassin v. Assassin

4 Likes

Wimpy has put out a contract on…

4 Likes

I see your hamburglar and I raise you…

I don’t usually yee-haw, but this is a freakin’ yee-haw moment

6 Likes

Stop me if you’ve heard this one…

5 Likes

I? Am your target? ME, Mojo Jojo? That is to say, for which, a hit, or, contract has been appointed, for myself, whereupon Agent 47 must assassinate me?

7 Likes

OMFG, priceless! :rofl: That’s exactly the kind of thing I was going for when I made this thread. Why didn’t I think of that one?!

2 Likes

I said no pickles, asshole!

1 Like

I had to do it.

6 Likes

47: I assure you… It’s finger killin’ good.

Sanders: Wait that’s not my slo- cough, cough, sputter, dies

Excellent BeignetThief! Love the idea :joy:

Secondary Objective: Destroy the secret 11 Herbs and Spices recipe.

4 Likes

(sputtering after consuming poison)

“Agent 47… you think you’re all that… but you’re no-“

(thud)

2 Likes