March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

https://youtu.be/Gk3UHB0V2y4

thanks @Ingvar and @TalkingTree

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-march-roadmap/

39 Likes

Does that new suit look like a straight jacket to anyone else?

11 Likes

2pm?? oh lord :pleading_face::pleading_face: thats so long, i clicked on it thinking it was out

2 Likes

Asylum jacket maybe? :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Looks like it. Maybe it’s linked to the alleged meat king escalation??

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the premieres feature. Just let the video be out when it’s out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Why open a thread about it then when there is nothing to see yet? :frowning:

2 Likes

Of course you already made a thread on it :rofl:

It does look like a straight jacket, definitely. We already know of another leaked suit though, the Butcher. The escalation could have one of the two as a disguise, and maybe the other is the actual unlock. I can only see this straight jacket being a reference to the Asylum (maybe a young 47 was put in a straight jacket when the doctors had to give him an injection or something like that, he did lash out on the doctors once or twice) or it could also be a reference to TMKP or ADWTD, which would ever so slightly make sense.

Or maybe this ties into the Berlin easter hunt, maybe an elusive target, maybe a bonus reward, who knows.

5 Likes

Imagine this suit being unable to climb and carry weapons and being enforcable in contract mode. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

We’ll be getting that HD booty shot if it’s the jacker from C47 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I have to say that I think the ET for this month may be the stowaway considering a lot of people saw him on their home screens, who knows tho we might get two

1 Like

Pew pew :gun: Yeah, I’m not sure what this disguise is going to be for tho. Coz the meat party one seems like a sure bet for deluxe

Mate, if you think that then maybe you’re crazy enough to end up in one yourself :wink:

2 Likes

No no no leave this to the fanfictions please

Also @TalkingTree just made an excellent theory in the Discord, what if the leaked Butcher suit is some sort of challenge pack reward, maybe along with the unlockable items?

I also take back what I said on the possibility of the straight jacket being a disguise, the suit on the roadmap image is always an unlockable IIRC.

3 Likes

Not always the Halloween pumpkin outfit wasn’t for last year, which was very disappointing

6 Likes

True. That’s probably the only exception though.

2 Likes

I do think they will give us this though especially because last month the ninja was on the thumbnail

2 Likes

IO seems to ditch the challenge-pack-with-unlocks idea since all of that was scrapped from H2 maps.

Kinda good when we have trouble to answer “where to go with all these fancy unlocks?”.

3 Likes

Yeah the straight jacket is definitely an unlock, I think my money is on it being an Asylum reference somehow.

You could be right but maybe that was just to clean things up for the older missions, especially since the lead producer hinted at the fact they could use the legacy missions for new content now, specifically missions. Idk whether I think challenge packs are actually coming back but it’s very much so a possibility.

3 Likes

Nah, there’s been a few cases

But given recent trends and how this is a new suit I reckon it’ll be an unlock. Think IO has worked out that we don’t like them making suits and then not giving them to us as unlocks :laughing:

8 Likes

The video comes out the same time as the new Smash Bros presentation.

Sorry Sakurai but I have a more important video.

7 Likes