March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

47 in smash confirmed?

5 Likes

Honestly it feels more rewarding to do an escalation for unlocks than challenge packs. When I look back to them in H2 most felt kinda random, easy or tedious. Like ā€œIā€™m with the bandā€. I rather have one more escalation than a challenge pack. Would be great if IO thinks so too.

23 Likes

There is already a business man mii costume. Just give us it again but with driving gloves.

2 Likes

Can we imagine the dropping of a new content (escalation contract or other thing) today? Usually, new content drops on Thursday.

1 Like

I remember with quite a few roadmaps (my memory is too fuzzy rn for all of them) new content sometimes commonly dropped on the day the roadmap was revealed? Just like with last month.

3 Likes

Also the other suits from H2 road maps were already existing outfits.

I donā€™t believe the one here is in H3 yet so it only makes sense to be unlockable. Unless this is the new tactical sweater that is usable in a couple things but not an unlock for like 5 years.

1 Like

Just quickly checked with last roadmap. An escalation contract (Baskerville) was released the same day as the February roadmap.
Thx for the answer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wonder if The Lesley Celebration will get released today.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be cool if the long bits of the straight jacketā€™s sleeves could double as fiberwire. I doubt it, but it would be just neat.

When the Anniversary Suits were always featured yet you couldnā€™t get them. I advocated for those suits hard back during Hitman 2 and itā€™s content cycle.

I donā€™t care what the suit is, but if itā€™s unique enough itā€™s deserving of it being in our inventories.

Suitā€™s We Have Yet To Recieve

• Vampire Magician

• Plague Doctor

• Scarecrow

• Yellow Motorcyclist

• Jack O Lantern Scarecrow (Personally prefer this one over Scarecrow)

• Colorado Suit without the hat (we all want it donā€™t lie)

• 47ā€™s Resort/Beach Outfit

I know I might be missing some stuff, but this is what comes to mind for me atleast.

Itā€™s more than a pain seeing IO keep these Outfits Location Locked, and personally hope they add a few of them before Hitman 3 and itā€™s content cycle is over.

13 Likes

I think they could add one or two of these, but honestly I think they are more concerned with going forward rather than visiting all this old stuff. Which I donā€™t mind.

3 Likes

The only kill method being a leg push :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why they made the training gear unlockable? Right :slightly_smiling_face: ?

3 Likes

Itā€™s more so about retroactively adding them on as a challenge unlock similar to the Training Gear. It isnā€™t advertised as heavy but they do it.

2 Likes

I did notice though, that all these non-unlockable outfits on the roadmap images were already in the game, and the straight jacket isnā€™t.

1 Like

Gonna be honest I think the training gear had a lot more demand than some of these other items, a lot of peopleā€™s hope for these disguises kinda died out but everyone always wanted the training gear.

additionally as a suit it kinda makes more sense, I know we got stuff like santa and the blue flamingo but still

2 Likes

@TheContractor Maybe change the time. The video is scheduled to be released at 15:00 CET according to YouTube (and not 13:00).

(13:00 CET corresponds to 13:00 pm in my timezone)

2 Likes

Yeah, I messed up my timezone conversion there :sweat_smile: apologies, fixed it now

2 Likes

Ok Iā€™m pretty sure at this point the Butcher wonā€™t be the escalation unlock.

Apparently the full roadmap leaked? No idea where though.

2 Likes

March Roadmap.

This looks amazing! Turns out it is an Asylum reference after all!

Credit to @BT_TF

15 Likes