March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

I saw it like half an hour ago, but I wanted to keep secret lol. But because it got leaked, so here you are,
1920x1080 version

7 Likes

Damn, I’m disappointed we don’t get an Absolution escalation. But that suit and Taunton gun look very cool

And more sponsored featured contracts :pensive:

Eussh another timed event. This is gonna gain long-term hate out of it.

13 Likes

When did cake become clairvoyant? :thinking:

1 Like

Appearance looks like the closest thing we’re getting to a revolver in the WOA trilogy yet.

2 Likes

Sounds like the Berlin escalation leaked during February doesn’t unlock the Rave on Suit

5 Likes

Trivia about The Satu Mare Delirium escalation: Satu Mare is a Romanian town where the Asylum is supposed to be in C47, as noted in one of Ort-Meyer’s letters :thinking:

17 Likes

I may be imagining things but now that The Satu Mare Delirium takes place in Berlin…

Buildings look kinda similar. Was that building recycled for Berlin??

The First Building doesn’t really exist/it’s not a 3D Model Location like the Things seen in Hitman 3 Cinematics/Bank and Haven Cinematics.

2 Likes

Sure but the idea / concept of that building I mean :slight_smile:

That Raver outfit… Seems like designers of this suit never been to any rave

11 Likes

Oh of course.

Since they didn’t got back to it in Romania, it could be possible that IO thought that nobody would remember it or doesn’t care about it anyway :sweat_smile:.

1 Like
5 Likes

The Lesley Celebration can be played.

2 Likes

That’s really cool we’re getting a proper bonus/seasonal mission so early. What’s going on with the butcher and Solstice suits? Why isn’t the Rave on Suit an unlock for that escalation? Maybe it is? So many questions. :thinking:.

And well, seems like ETs are dead guys. If they’re not doing them for the new locations this month I don’t think they’re doing them period. @Travis_IOI please just be honest and open with us, are there new ETs coming for Hitman 3 maps? I don’t like being strung along with uncertainty. A yes or no answer would suffice.

IMO if you’re not making new Elusives what’s the point in making them elusive? The point of Elusives is a one time new experience. Might as well make them SpecAssignments at that point.

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Looks cool though, I’d prefer if these events were permanent the first time round but I get that the idea is to have the event temporary the first year then permanent the second. Just hope they don’t abandon this game a year in like they did Hitman 2. At least support it until 007 releases.

I kinda wish Elusives worked this way. Would discourage IOI from recycling them AGAIN.

2 Likes

Do we unlock the Rave On Suit still?

I haven’t completed it yet, but seems like not.

4 Likes

This suit is a reward for an Egg Hunt in Berlin