March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

Agree, tho are you on PS4? That exclusive one is a little basic like a tutorial almost. No idea why it’s only on the PS platforms. It was pretty decent (the new one) but it was like a traditional escalation.

1 Like

i wonder why the PS-exclusive escalation even exists.

maybe it was a deal for IOI taking the marketing deal with Playstation, IOI had to make an exclusive escalation for PS :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

have they even acknowledged it, like, at all? I don’t think they have, and it’s making me a bit worried that there might be more to come

3 Likes

I don’t believe they have, no. I initially believed it was a glitch but now I grow less and less sure :sweat_smile:

I know that there are PC files on it (I’ve heard from modders), but whether that’s because it’s coming to PC eventually or just remnants that’ll never get implemented, no clue :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I quite liked the new escalation, more stealthy mass murder with that techno beat in the background is always a good thing.

Btw, what PS exclusive escalation are you guys talking about?

theyre talking about the phoenix ascension on dubai

1 Like
1 Like

Oh wow, had no idea it was exclusive, I enjoyed it though.

Previously I hated escalations with every cell in my body but I’ve really been enjoying these H3 ones, except for the launch deluxe ones/Baskerville Barney though. Might give the launch deluxe escalations another shot now that I know the maps better.

3 Likes

You don’t like the deluxe ones? Damn

Yeah, I’d say Dubai is definitely weakest, but Dartmoor has charm (while being the closest to just a regular contract), and Chongqing is pretty great imo

1 Like

I’m on PC, I don’t even own a console. Even if that one is super basic I hope we get it someday!

I really enjoyed the Proloff Parable and Gauchito Antiquity, even though TGA level three made me shed man-tears as I forgot about the vents, but the launch ones I didn’t enjoy when I played them.

1 Like

Thinking at last we have a belt to carry 1 more item, so fool I am

I bet the straitjacket belt will just be a fiber-wire reskin. I don’t mind re-skins, though, and certainly not of the fiber-wire.

I think that IOI is going to have to tread very carefully indeed in playing around with topics like straitjackets and potentially their associated themes of sanity and madness. They’ve pulled off inclusion of some pretty dark themes in the past, though, so I suspect they will manage this without causing a ruckus.

2 Likes

Chongquing’s escalation has got to be one of the most frustrating things in the trilogy. :joy: It’s even harder than the Sieger Ghost escalation. Still, a challenge is a challenge.

1 Like

Let’s say that the leak is real, maybe IOI will release this stuff for example on October or in another month roadmap.

Lastly i still don’t understand why most of you thought that was gonna to be released this month. I mean there was a proof of something that was to be released on this month?

(I didn’t watch your video, so I don’t know if you explained the leak)

IOI said last month in the patch notes the next deluxe escalation will be on Berlin this month.

This butcher pack was leaked (it is real, it was found by more than one person very evidently). The butcher (disguise from Contracts, TMKP) seemed like a very fitting match when you think about it, with both levels being industrial facilities being repurposed into clubs. It could be released in October, but why did they put it in the game so early?

The wait for an unlockable banana continues.

5 Likes

Do you know what would be a cool unlock, something like a water bottle or some kind of water substance so when you throw it, it creates a puddle and then you can electricity a target with it!

7 Likes

Hopefully it voids SA, though.

Oh ok. Yes it make sense now.

Anyway like I said before, IOI can change their plans in a couple of minutes or simply this stuff is not ready to be released now. For now, it seems IOI wants to release less stuff in order to give “more” in the next years. And I’m still wondering if will be any ET’s on H3 locations…

1 Like