March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

I’m personally hoping they release the butcher pack next month.

I can dream, alright?

5 Likes

Kill Mario and unlock the Poltergeist.

Once you kill your targets hide the evidence by vacuuming their bodies

2 Likes

Our first Hitman 3 ET is Wario in Berlin

3 Likes

I still haven’t gotten shortcut killer. Good to see it’s being looked into.

1 Like

Woooooo!

Shortcut Killer is the one that’s been holding me back from getting the Platinum trophy! And I’ll get two Platinum trophies because trophy progress syncs between the PS4 and PS5 builds. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just a detail - since tomorrow there will be new banch of FE, people who already got second track of them won’t unlock anything after completing 20. I have no idea why hasn’t IO added literally anything to track, I mean, there are number of unused items that could have been very well used in this.

1 Like

It’s the same discussion as why did it take them 5 years to release the turtleneck suit. IO is never gonna start dumping a load of items just because they technically have them in the game.

It is a shame that the incentives to complete FCs run out after a while but WoA has never been great with truly long term rewards. I say just complete FCs for the little tick and a bit of fun, no extra reward needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s so weird, clearly they’re still sort of bug fixing that track. Keep in mind didn’t people who hit level 20 and transferred over to the new game retroactively get the Matador and other challenge based unlocks? They could do that hopefully.

lol

29 Likes

Im not sure if there is any other developer so close to its fans like IOI, its as if they respond to literally everything we do. They even commented on the mods in one of their streams.

9 Likes

He clearly was going to tweet about a Hitman: Codename 47 remaster, but was worried it would be misconstrued as a HD Release of Contracts.

No matter.

H:C47 REMASTER CONFIRMED! :partying_face:

I’m starting to wonder if the “ambiguity” in this month’s roadmap name refers to Travis’ tweets.

18 Likes

If we responded to everything that you do, we’d never have time to get anything done. On the flip side, we’d probably also win the Best Community Team prize at the Game Awards or something. But according to what I’m told, we’d be too lazy to pick the award anyway.

In conclusion, it’s probably best that I get back to fixing a bug or something like that.

56 Likes

Oh man I’m with you on that one :crossed_fingers:

Imagine the butcher suit arriving with a remastered version of a Meat Kings Party level :open_mouth:

One can dream right?

4 Likes

What do you think will be the order of the elusive targets?

2 Likes

53 Likes

Somebody else mentioned this actually, if I download the PS4 version and load it up, all the trophies will pop automatically?

1 Like

yeah all of them should just pop up, it’s because all the challenges are synched, so the ps4 version will see it as you’ve done them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

IOI has updated the reward panel. For now, there’s 21 Track 2 FCs that can be completed. You can unlock Remote Semtex Demo Block Mk III by completing 20 of them.

24 Likes

Woohoo! I actually just unlocked it and wanted to write about it. And funnily enough, this was one of the items I’ve wanted to be in those unlocks. Another two were
FC T2, T4 - Screwdriver (Agent)
FC T2, T5 - ICA Goldballer (from Mendoza)

17 Likes

Oh my Jesus Christ monkey balls, those are two of the unlocks that I would want the absolute most, especially the Screwdriver! Bravo to IOI for putting these in the unlockables!

EDIT - I need to read more carefully! :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: Those are just the unlocks you want rather than what’s actually there! D’oh! But I agree, @BradleyPaine, those would be my dream unlocks of things we already know exist in the game.

5 Likes