March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

It’s an escalation using a current level (Berlin).

But like the other Deluxe escalations, we might see some unique NPCs in it (like the Lee Hong Escalation), or a few added/changed props in the level, or both (the Proloff Parable).

1 Like

I’ve learned to take things like this with a grain of salt until it happens. Even when it comes directly from Travis.

When we reached IO’s 20th anniversary, Travis said they would stream various games from the past throughout the year to celebrate the milestone. The oldest game they streamed that year was HITMAN. :confused:

10 Likes

I’m betting the Travis tweet means: when they say “And we’re just getting started…” again, there’ll be some epic confetti effects to go along with it. Now that’s how you celebrate a 2-year-anniversary. :sunglasses:

Probably will just re-use the same confetti that was on the H2 one year anniversary roadmap (that was also the “demise of H2’s original live content” roadmap). :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh, don’t remind me :weary:

It felt like great things were on its way… Then we only had one month of new content after that, before it was over…

4 Likes

Epic Store HITMAN 3 image

12 Likes

Yeah, from the roadmap video it seems we play in the masked version but unlock the unmasked version

16 Likes

Mask is not the only change, according to image.
The hoodie is lime-green too. To be honest I like it more than yellow

No, that’s just the blue lighting in the image (look at 47’s skin on his right cheek to get a good reference of the light)

5 Likes

Even thogh it’s true I like this color better

2 Likes

I know it says amongst others but I’m still nervous that the Rich Harvest trophy isn’t listed :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Reading this gave me a cool idea,

what if some suit unlocks work like exotics in Destiny 2, where the first step is to unlock the base suit, and then go for the catalyst.

So for example, you unlocked the basic version of the hoodie suit, and then you had challenges to complete with that suit like 100 fibre wire kills or something themed like 50 egg knockouts. Once you did the challenges you would unlock the perfected version of the suit, with additions like the mask for example.

Some kind of long term goal for each suit would really add to the game in my opinion, and give more of an incentive to use some suits that never get used anyway. A reason to play suit only is always welcome anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

God, it’s been long since I played Destiny :sweat_smile: I know that’s a thing now but it wasn’t around in my hayday of playing

I think if it was in Hitman some people would complain about “grinding” tho. Some people already complain about that for the mastery system

But yeah, I’d love to chase some longer goals. Sometimes, at least recently, I feel myself struggling to find a goal to do in-game

4 Likes

This is an area of concern for me too. the 100 fiber wire kills for example would work great for someone like me, because I would achieve that just by playing, maybe even using the search feature to find some fiber wire contracts, but I could very easily see people trying to get it as fast as possible and resorting to strangling Luca Wood 100 times in a row, which would really defeat the point

4 Likes

The less grinding there is in the WoA, the better IMO. I don’t welcome any suggestions that argue for more grinding in the game.

4 Likes

The something special for April is that IOI now own Mario.

Think about it, why else are his games leaving at the end of March? The next IOI game is Mario + Mini Ninjas

11 Likes

Let’s hope with the March roadmap title update we get that Requiem suit fixed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

No, no, no, obviously they secured a deal to have a Mario Elusive Target appear on April 1st.

Yeah, that Predator Challenge Pack never appeared in H2 (though was that even the movie IP it was referencing?) but I’m suuure Nintendo would be gracious enough to let Mario die for once. Now that makes perfect sense as to why 3D All-Stars is leaving.

3 Likes

Good evening, 47. That’s-a your target, Mario!

3 Likes

Oh, shit. Luigi’s the handler on this one. Out to claim the starring role for good this time… :unamused:

3 Likes