March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

The more i think about it the more logical it seems to pump out a relatively quick patient zero style campaign. They have no pressure with it since nothing is promised. And they could easily charge 20 euros for it knowing the dedicated hitman fan. It must be good value for them. But why leave it at one additional campaign? When the money fountain runs dry they could do another in a years time or whenever. The Bond games seems long enough away for such things to make sense. Maybe its wishful thinking, but it also not competely unreasonable. Lets fill up that side missions tab. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Just imagine they would go the route Wreckfest does. A few free things, while financing it all through season pass and game sales.

3 Likes

“47, your destination is Cleveland, Ohio, where the Balloonfest event is currently taking place…”

2 Likes

I think there’s a pretty decent chance that in a year or so we get a “world of assassination complete edition” with a ray tracing update, Steam release and hopefully a Patient Zero style bonus. A last hurrah that will net them some additional sales.

5 Likes

nah the raytracing update is coming later this year (unless plans change, yknow :stuck_out_tongue:). so there will probably be a bigger update coming down the line this year

7 Likes

“Later this year” doesn’t really prevent it being a bullet point on a complete edition sales pitch in January.

@Urben but wouldn’t you have to kill the target (and everyone else) to get the Knights to spawn :thinking: tbf I’ve also been looking in Sgail for interesting kills

5 Likes

Have to refresh my memory. I think very few NPCs are allowed to live because you would miss the Knights just because some random NPCs hides in a corner.

2 Likes

Ah I’ve only heard it as “kill everyone” but never managed it myself as that much chaos on Sgail would always crash my PS4 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hope it works tho :crossed_fingers: look forward to whatever you end up doing

2 Likes

Ok in the main mission they only started spawning when everyone except the Constant was dead. But I left the main targets last so possible with them dead it happens earlier. Hopefully the ET does not need to die then too.

Gonna wait now for an hour for the knights being done with body bagging everyone lol

Update, the knights are boring fellas. Wherever they finish business (dropped bodybag, calmed down) they just stand there. I am not sure that is worth anything, getting them somewhere seems very hard as they can only be alerted.

9 Likes

I love Wreckfest. They release free content constantly and the game has been out for almost two years.

They just keep expanding the replayability and value, while other racing games either don’t release anything, or want $2 a car/track.

Wreckfest and Hitman share a lot of similarities with how much content they release post-launch and the amount of options you have to tweak your gameplay (making it as easy or difficult as you want).

That’s why these two games are the ones I play the most.

2 Likes

Update this photo please. Delete rave on suit and upload new suits.

7 Likes

Maybe they will do. Maybe next months roadmap will feature the first bonus mission. (HItman 1 had them three/four months after release)

I would totally support such a post release setup. Having a seasonpass for each year, until each location has its own bonus mission.

3 Likes

Fun fact: the Knights still spawn if you manage to knock everyone out instead of killing them.

5 Likes

Oh really? Huh. :thinking:

But that also sounds very torturous to do.

2 Likes

I mean, any less tortuous than repeatedly strapping a remote taser to a parrot until it flew near an isolated-with-2x-noisemakers Revolutionary…? :grin:

19 Likes

Yeah I’m not even sure how anyone would go about doing it legitimately without going insane. I tested it with Kalmer + infinite ammo.

Lookout Jimmy Chen :eyes:

not gonna be my actual final run coz it’s a bit vanilla. But it’s fun you can do it :man_shrugging:

24 Likes

No way, you can really do that?! (I assume all you need is for him to stand in front of the casket. The scripted animation does the rest.)

3 Likes

Now that’s the scope for him. Too bad he won’t write about it lol

1 Like