March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

I need 47’s signature suit with gloves! :wink:

Once this upcoming Elusive Target is eliminated, one step closer haha

1 Like

Honestly that one was not too hard, because I only had to KO a handful of NPCs, I never got into situations where I would die and the best of it when the parrots flew bad I just had to wait for them to respawn (every 5mins). So I did not even need to restart the ET.

There, killing a whole map that fights back puts me into the danger of dying anytime for an hour. Pacifying all NPCs sounds promising, imagine involving the knights into your ET kill and get SA while at it. But KOing hundrets of NPCs in one sitting without ever losing SA? Sounds like 3+ hours of work. And then at the end, imagine I have bad luck somewhere and have to restart. :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, the same with the Iron Maiden in Sgail. The cinematic death will play out with any NPC (but the audio is still Sophia :joy:)

Okay think I’ve finalised my idea for my run of The Stowaway, now to get some editing skills :flushed:

12 Likes

I wish I would be as creative and patient as you. :smiley: All I do is leathal syringe them back in Hitman 1 and 2.

At least now Im a little more creative, killed both Decievers with the tanto…!

Thats a start…!

9 Likes

I missed the parrot video! I thought you did The Revolutionary ET by taking him to the booby-trapped treasure chamber?

That is what I did the first time, the second time I worked with parrots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8nWLL4AIY

20 Likes

THAT is the true beauty of hitman. quite the resume.

5 Likes

Last time I got The Stowaway using the Torch and some gunpowder.

Maybe I’ll go for a larger explosion this time. :thinking:

15 Likes

I hope with the patch they make the skydiving and Arkian suits count as separate disguises in Contracts. You still can’t get suit only from wearing them so it doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

The Sky Diving suit being a suit at least makes some sense since you’re being forced to wear it at the start of the mission. Meaning it would be impossible to get SO or SA/SO on your first playthrough if it wasn’t one. Not a big issue, but still feels wrong that you’re not able to complete a challenge on your first run.

2 Likes

But you can’t get SASO on your first playthrough. I’ve tested it and the Suit Only +25 XP doesn’t register if you change from one suit to another. That’s my whole point. Their attempt at fixing this doesn’t work.

1 Like

But you can’t get SASO on your first playthrough. I’ve tested it and the Suit Only +25 XP doesn’t register if you change from one suit to another.

Missed that part. My bad.

Well yeah, in that case there’s no reason not to make it a unquie suit to create more challenging contracts.

1 Like

That’s awesome, I always try and get the Elusive Targets out the way pretty quickly because otherwise I shit myself with the suspense of waiting for the kill :joy::joy:

Wish I could take my time and go for a solid kill like this :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks, because of poor internet, I’ve only been playing offline… watching others awesome SA/SO runs, and messing around with it maybe tomorrow I’ll give it a real run.

2 Likes

After playing the ET today, I noticed there is no “overall” progression tab in the challenges career tab for elusive challenges, like there used to be in Hitman 1 and 2? Intention? Oversight? Makes it, just like the escalation and contracts challenges, hard to keep track of if they arent in the challenges tab. Or am I just not finding it?

It is rather obtuse to find. But if you click on the Career tab and then any of the elusive targets it will come up with the challenges tab there.

1 Like

Ive seen that too, but it only counts for the ET you clicked on. There isn’t overall progression where you see how many ETs you SA’d etc

Ah, Apologies. Was little unclear there.

Yeah with that challenge list of all the targets, will likely need to wait for a patch update to add it back-in.

1 Like

You’re welcome!! Keep up the good work my friend.

I might try something cool and unique when the next Elusive Target drops haha

3 Likes

You can. I got SASO on my first playthrough(before the progress carryover).

Here’re some more explicit evidence.

You can see ‘Suit Only +25XP’ at the end of the video.

And this is the video that got the SASO challenge on the first playthrough.

3 Likes