March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

2pm CET is when the content goes live. The update should be available to install at the same time.

4 Likes

Yeah, seems 2pm CET is a standard time for patch to roll out.
I hope this and future patches will be applied momentarily without any maintenance shutdown, like it was for the first patch of H3.
To be honest I was surprised when I knew that there will be no shutdown time for the update.
Was a piece of good news

Iā€™ll check out the update on a few bugs I really want to see gone, and then with the deluxe escalation and then the berlin easter egg hunt. I wonā€™t buy the new sins just yet, student and all. :smiley: So Iā€™ll wait a few months, looking what we will get further down the road.

I think as long as content will be added through the patches, unlockables etc, we wont get this. Iā€™m sure they need to shut it down to not face issues with messed up inventories of users maybe still online, etc.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s a few of us waiting for the trophy bug to be fixed as well as estate wines.

Gonna take my time with the new stuff to try and make it last :joy: but knowing myself Iā€™ll probably ply and complete it all tomorrow night.

1 Like

I know what you mean, but the first patch also had some content along the way with the update.
Some issues popped up, but still, went kind of smooth even without shutdown

It did? Oh, my mistake then.

Iā€™m just curious if they will give us now some reward for doing the 40 contracts.

1 Like

40 contracts in HITMAN 3 locations, if Iā€™m not mistaken.
We donā€™t have yet 40 contracts for HITMAN 3, so they have a few more time for that

3 Likes

Yes, the Hitman 3 location contracts. But I think we could be there next month, if they give us another 10?

We will see. I have to say, giving each month a theme that we already know half a year prior (in case of envy), it really adds some fun to guessing next month. For example, I wonder which elusive targets fits greed? The appraiser?

Iā€™m excited for tomorrow.

• New Deluxe Escalation (47 starts captured? Kinda like the Delgado Larceny)
  • New Seasonal Event (possibly a mini-bonus-mission like the Hokkaido Snow Fest? Or a detailed Escalation)
    • they also say itā€™s ā€œthe firstā€ for Hitman 3. Itā€™s a guarantee weā€™ll also get the Holiday Hoarders later this year, but I wonder if they plan to make at least one more free Seasonal eventā€¦
  • Greed comes out. Interested in that and what possible bonuses there are within it. How ā€“ if any ā€“ are they different from Deluxe escalations?
    • The atrium is full of coins. Any other map changes?
    • The lighting looks different. Unique skybox lighting or a filter?
    • Is there Demon Diana voice acting? (biiig draw if true, since no other escalation adds unique VA)
28 Likes

Shoulder swapping in tomorrowā€™s update would be nice.

20 Likes

Requiem Pack in tomorrowā€™s update would be nice.

22 Likes

Papa needs his chromeballer :pray:

12 Likes

Yeah, it was my usual weapon everywhere and everytime, despite it got a bit broken after the last or second to last patch

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1376591013649727491?s=20

Hereā€™s the roll out plan for 30 March (times in UTC): 11am: Maintenance starts 12pm: Patch Notes 1pm: March Patch arrives The March Patch brings support for the new Seven Deadly Sins DLC, read about that here: https://ioi.dk/hitman-3-seven-deadly-sins/

7 Likes

And itā€™s no end timeā€¦ Spooky

3 Likes

Iā€™m still intrigued to see where the Goldballer will fit in Hitman 3, shown in the Greed trailer (seemingly teasing us again) it has to feature as an unlock at some stage? With the guarantee of at least 7 months of content it just has to come.

Iā€™m putting my Classic Coins on: itā€™ll be free for all during this upcoming Season of Sin. (would be pretty mean to lock it off to premium content ā€“ since itā€™s already in the base game at Mendoza)

2 Likes

would be nice to get the patch notes further in advance but ig weā€™re waiting until tomorrow to see whatā€™s fixed. hopefully the goldballer unlock is tied to mendoza and made available via the patch like the training suit last month

It would suck for both parties. Non-DLC players shouldnā€™t be locked out of a long awaited gun. And DLC players shouldnā€™t have to essentially pay for a base game gun thatā€™s been in the files for ages :smile:

My prediction is they patch the featured contracts final tier unlock to be the goldballer (currently itā€™s the Dax Gold Covert, but that surely must be an error)

4 Likes

Oh shoot, I keep forgetting about that. (Isnā€™t Tier 4 the Gold DAX, and Tier 5 is blank?) Still wondering what theyā€™re gonna do about that bugā€¦

5 Likes