March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

And it’s just the tiniest thing, but I wish they would re-sort the Tier challenges for Escalations and Featured Contracts into a proper numerical order rather than the totally random order they’re currently in. Reported it in the Bug thread, as although it doesn’t functionally break anything, it just looks SO sloppy, especially to newcomers starting their HITMAN experience with H3.

13 Likes

I assume Tier 5 will be revealed when there are 40 Featured Contracts available.
The same thing happened with Tier 3, once there were enough Featured Contracts to complete, they added the Remote Semtex MKIII to Tier 3.

They did remove the ICA19 from one of the tiers, but I guess they forgot to remove the Gold DAK from tier 4. I still don’t think that is intentionally there, doesn’t make any sense that only one of the Deluxe rewards would intentionally in the Featured Contracts track.

3 Likes

I hope they also patch the bug where players who already unlocked all 5 tiers for Featured Contracts - Track 2 before the February Patch are retroactively granted the unlocks.

Currently, a few of us are locked out of the Remote Semtex MK III, and I’m assuming the same will happen when they add proper unlocks to Tier 4 & 5.

6 Likes

Checking out the patch notes for last month, the Stadia State Share feature sounds neat. (You ever used it @scat1620?)

State Share (Launch Feature)
HITMAN: World of Assassination, aka your hub for the entire trilogy of Stadia, launched with State Share. We wanted to reiterate those details here.

State Share is an exclusive Stadia feature that we have implemented into HITMAN 3 that allows you to easily capture and share any mission, escalation or contract you are playing into screenshots and videos. Simply use Stadia’s built-in screenshot or video recording feature to capture and share your contract state.

When you create a state share, other HITMAN players on Stadia can immediately start the contract with the same starting location, suit, items (both carried and smuggled) and difficulty.

Sharing a state won’t affect your own saves, unlocks or progression and, if you decide to retread your own steps, new unlocks and scores can still be earned.

When you play a shared state, you can earn the normal rewards, but access to any locked items will not persist after you have finished playing the state unless you have unlocked them during the session.

1 Like

47 is using the Hackl Covert in hokkaido even though there aren’t any silenced Hackls (or any Hackls for that matter) on the map. Literally unplayable.

1 Like

I certainly hope you’re correct! But the question is which sin category would you put your money on? :thinking:

Not for any kind of gameplay purpose, as no one I know plays H3 on Stadia. I’ve sometimes taken a capture of my game state when reporting Bugs in the player support thread in case having access to my game state makes investigating the bug any easier for the devs, but that’s all I’ve done with the feature so far.

I’m looking forward to this today:

“The Berlin Egg Hunt will be playable from March 30 – April 12 and brings a seasonal twist to the Berlin location with new decorations and graffiti, a series of unique objectives, new gameplay items to collect and use, unique targets and an unlockable suit to add to your permanent inventory.”

This sounds like a bonus mission with replayability value, which I would pay money for. :smiley:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
I expect it to be something along the lines of the Hokkaido Snow Festival.

1 Like

At least it was with a lot of challenges, so it took a while to complete all of them. :smiley:

7 “unique” challenges (6 if you don’t count the “finish other challenges” challenge) isn’t really a lot and some of them were regular “drown the target” ones which were just a repeat of the versitile assasin ones.
The Snow Festival was a glorified ET and that’s the same thing I’m expecting now.

1 Like

17 Likes

Could be, I don’t remember even I have all the unlocks from the Snow Festival. :smiley:

Edit.

But 6 challenges is better that 1 challenge from a Escalation though.

1 Like

A bonus mission that will be taken away from us after a period of time. I’ve never ever understood how this is a good thing. Hitman is not a multiplayer live service - it is a single player experience. It’s such a shame because the level sounds GREAT! But it’s only accessible to us for a very specific period of time. Like the elusive targets, what a waste of time, resources and money.

4 Likes

The Seasonal Content always becomes permanent once the Live Content run comes to an end, presumably so when they decide to bring 'em all back - they can pitch it out to new players as “get the game now and get all this ‘new’ content for free all at once!”.

2 Likes

That’s true, but it’s such a shame that the elusive targets - once deactivated - are permanently removed from the game. It just seems like such a waste. I feel like I can’t even enjoy the elusive targets because I just try and take them out as quickly as possible in SA.

1 Like

Hopefully they’d fix the bug where it shows the DTI instead of the actual goldballer skin.

1 Like

Im hoping they fix the electrocution challenges on the H1 maps and the clipping on some of the outfits

3 Likes

ouch, this has not aged well :sob:

3 Likes

They obviously think limited time content increases sales, by creating “events” or getting people to buy before they miss out. In a year they’ll bundle everything under one roof for legacy purposes I’m sure.

2 Likes