March Roadmap - Moral Ambiguity (2021)

Is the deluxe pack worth it? I would like some more things to do, but it seems quite expensive to me

It’s 6 very good escalations and MP3s of the soundtrack. Only you can decide if that’s worth $30 or not. They are good escalations though.

3 Likes

why not? he was right :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: only thing different from Snow Festival is that Egg Hunt is an escalation

2 Likes

How do I get the music? I’m on ps5

Follow the below link and you can claim it under the tab “rewards and bonuses”

https://account.ioi.dk/

how get golden suit with black microschemes (or how it call)

Paid DLC: Seven Deadly Sins, $5 for the Greed pack or $30 for all 7 packs (only Greed DLC available now)

1 Like

Snow Festival had a map to freely explore with your own equipment and it felt like a real mission, you could tackle it the way you want and therefore it had replayability. There were several challenges you could do to unlock the new suit.
Egg hunt is simply: Do this escalation, done. No creativity, no choice, no replayability. No free map.

1 Like

They really should’ve of made the level 2 of the berlin egg hunt escalation as a mission like snow festival and just gave a little story behind it, even the rabbits pictures were different as if they were actual targets, waste of an opportunity

However I won’t lie I did have entertainment with this for a couple of hours just wish they do some bonus missions

5 Likes

The egg hunt is the exact same type of contract that the Mills Reverie (Halloween Hawkes Bay) is. Was the Hokkaido Snow Festival an escalation? No. Was it more of an open contract with more choice and repeatability? Yes. Is the Egg Hunt unique in Hitman? No. It’s been done before in Hitman 2.

1 Like

Wow! 4 more likes guys, please to the great number.

Appreciate and grateful for all your sympathy

6 Likes

I was going to like it too but it’s at 47 and I just can’t do it.

4 Likes

I’m about to do something cruel, evil even.

11 Likes