May Patch Notes (2021) | Hitman 3

Great, I believe it was like this before
It’s was annoying when all Sieger’s in the inventory were named “Sieger…” and then it was just “White Sieger”

@v1deost
congrats on making the notes yo

2 Likes

The art is fantastic. Great addition.

3 Likes

Congrats @v1deost, I always loved the patch note cartoons.

4 Likes

So they didn’t fixed that Grey is missing in the opening cinematic of Sgail? :sweat: Maybe they just missed it.

And I love the art :heart: It’s great that IOI appreciates it!

6 Likes

It was really great to see those illustrations! Congratulations!

2 Likes

They must have missed it if people aren’t reporting it.
I’d suggest submitting a ticket

8 Likes

Thank you, I reported it here, but I think they missed it. I will submit a ticket :relaxed:

3 Likes

Still no trophy shortcut killer bug resolved on ps4 :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Marrakesh: Zaydan’s Prisoner
We’ve put the bag back on the prisoner’s head.

The poor guy had a few months of freedom between Hitman2 and Hitman III without having to smell his own head sweat…

But on it goes again.

1 Like

I’ve submitted a Zendesk ticket for the missing Lucas Grey Ark Society bug for the Stadia platform tonight, hopefully we’ll get a fix next Season. Also submitted a bug ticket about the missing mini-map rooms/walls detail whenever 47 gets to the top floor of the Consulate in Marrakesh: that one is a nightmare.

4 Likes

Woooo. Glad I’m going to finally be able to get those Featured Contracts unlocks - that was really bugging me even though it’s likely I’ll never use them. Living that completionist life.

Last issue I’ve got with the game that is still waiting to be fixed is the Shortcut Killer trophy, but that’ll happen eventually and is just a waiting game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I’ve noticed that with the school in Marrakesh too! The whole second floor is greyed out.

1 Like

Haha, this shows you how often I cheese the Waiter carrying the poisoned plate to Zaydan kill, I rarely enter the school! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Care to do us all a solid and submit that as a Zendesk bug report?

1 Like

Nice patch.

I’m excited about those lighting changes.

1 Like

Saw a patch note during a work shift and couldn’t write a post right away. @v1deost, your art style is crazy, your work is crazy. I really glad, that IO appreciated it as well. I never notice bugs in games, so I’m here only for v1deost’s artworks :two_hearts:

2 Likes

There’s this one bathroom area under the Podium stage in Miami that’s got a trashbin in each bathroom stall, plus two in the corners of the sink room. It’s a nightmare if you emetic an NPC near there.

This patch is going to be a god-send.

1 Like

It’s been a few hours, technically the near future. So gather up fellow forum users, we RITO. ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨!

Yeah, since Agent Tremaine uses one and wears a biker disguise, they probably made it legal for that disguise. It’s illegal in the security guard disguise.

But then there’s Dubai. It’s legal to carry a sniper with both the bodyguard and penthouse guard disguises.

1 Like

Huh, lots of good stuff here. I wonder when they will fix my reported bug, they seemed to see it, but it was not included in stuff they know about. Guess I’ll see next time.
Also, contgratulations to @v1deost for becoming H3’s patch artists! Your drawings are amazing!

5 Likes