MENDOZA, Argentina (Mission #5) - Location Discussion

27 Likes

Nice to know the winery actually has a vineyard this time around and is geographically accurate.

1 Like

it appears to be a repeat of previous levels but if it’s well designed i’m not gonna complain too much. still, an airport would have been way cooler :wink:

33 Likes

Reverse image searching shows no results for most of these pictures you posted. Where are you getting them from? Are these uploaded by yourself? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ah that would’ve made sense. And it was mentioned in the forum too. My bad. Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bumps Diana
Diana with wrong voice: Sir enough is enough! runs to guard

36 Likes

I wonder how you know who will function in this mission. I wonder if killing them may result in an instant fail providing she hasn’t turned into a baddie or if the game would just pretend it didn’t happen when the next cutscene comes along.

is grey the handler then?

Who knows. The pictures and locations spoil enough that I don’t even try to put the pieces together.

47 blows up Diana with an outdoor heater.
47: Finally, it is all quiet.
Opening on Romania
Diana: Welcome to Rom-
47: I thought I killed you!
Diana: THAT is Arthur Edwards, leader of Providence and Conductor of the Pain Train.

15 Likes

50 Likes

THAT is some really good photo manipulation.

2 Likes

Uniformed Security. So hopefully this vineyard isn’t a cover for a drug cartel but a cover for something equally shady. :grin:

11 Likes

Glad Diana will help sort out things with the ICA and Providence, loudly.

drugs are boring by now. and i’m guessing the night club will have more than enough

I see that lamb being cooked the proper way.

3 Likes

Isn’t that pig? Because they look like pigs.

It’s lamb!

:smile: :smile:

4 Likes