MENDOZA, Argentina (Mission #5) - Location Discussion

You get a hidden ‘Time Paradox’ fail message like in MGS3 when you kill young Ocelot :upside_down_face:

They look amazing, but with the two guards standing at the railing, is that a G36 knock-off? New rifles? Man, this game keeps getting better and better!

3 Likes

oh yeah i didnt even realize they had new guns

Alot of the screenshots you posted showed us new weapons, surprisingly. Im so hyped for these new locations. :smiley: Argentinia looks incredible, as someone living close to wine-factories, it will be very interesting to see how you can kill people with it. :smiley:

2 Likes

in that third pic you can see Diana sitting down

1 Like

I think i will fell in love with this map. The colour-setting is awesome and looks beautifull :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“That is Diana Burnwood, your handler at the ICA. Quite a resume.”

4 Likes

I am excited about the Argentina level. The color palette looks amazing. But I wonder how they will make this mission different from the other Latin American maps like Colombia and Chile.

1 Like

This guy who stands is one of the targets, I assume.

argentina

Diana probably betrays A47 in this mission after finding out the truth

When I read the Diana related posts I just couldn’t stop laughing

Will Diana be a target? I’m hope for a big no!..

1 Like

It is revealed in achievements, wether she is a target in this mission :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

this map reminds me so much of home :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

it is more likely that he is a butler or a guest making a toast.

I think everyone is listening to him in the screen. He might be the head of an ICA dept or smth.

fair enough although the “toast” part I mentioned could also be what is going on.

Might be, and as the pic refers to the achievement of killing the targets, I assume he is one. (“Eliminate … Yates with poisoned Grand Paladin”)

1 Like

and btw, I think 47 is the butler (waiter) here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That could be referring to any character in that image.

“It could be you! It could be me! It could be any one of us!”

2 Likes