MENDOZA, Argentina (Mission #5) - Location Discussion

Unbenannt
Well, it’s problably not my Yates, but aside from that, it’s true :wink:.

1 Like

I think I am going to like this mission more than Sapienza

10 Likes

Can’t wait for all the contracts where you have to kill her. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

This, this so much. Just like Sgail and Constant.

1 Like

On the Hitman Wiki the targets names are Yates and Vidal? Or am I missing something…

No idea, but phew, no Diana as target.

wooow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
i just found out!

WIDEPEEPOMEGAHAPPY

i just found out for real.

1 week is a very long time tho, looOool

na

…,.,-,.,…

ye

Do you think we’re going to be killing drug cartel members in this mission?

i hope not. we’ve done too much of that both in similar settings and in general. i don’t want to poison any lines of cocaine ever again!

7 Likes

Amen :pleading_face::pray:.

I don’t think so. There aren’t cartels in Argentina nor Chile, at least not like Colombian and Mexican cartels which are like large paramilitary organisations.

It’s one of the things I still find weird about the way the Delgados are depicted in HITMAN 2. Because they look like that “Pablo Escobar type” cartel, they basically own a town, have a “populist” rethoric… while in Blood Money the Delgado cartel was more subtle and Don Fernando was actually a former member of Pinochet’s regime. So he wouldn’t agree with what the Delgado cartel became later lol

4 Likes

At least it’s not like Ghost Recon Wildlands which they own a nation.

PS: having said though the briefings (by Jane Perry, voice actor of Diana) were entertaining, like the part she went too many details on how to make cocain.

2 Likes

Wait, Bowman is voiced by Jane Perry?

EDIT: No way! I noticed imediately that Rouge from Cyberpunk was her, and that the Shadow Client was the same as Keener from The Division, but I never figured this out. Im shocked. :smiley:

But historically Escobar did hold enormous sway over public officials and many cartels continue to have high connections to this day, no two people will run an organisation the same and Fernando performed symphonies in front of people and ran a world famous vineyard while also using it as a HQ for his cartel. The newspaper for his death states he was an important local figure as well.

Yep and Rocco is Spider-Man

2 Likes

I never played that. Do you mean Rocco from Sapienza is the voice for the new Spider Man game?

But seriously, I love her voice. With Cyberpunk being so popular and Ubisoft giving her roles in the past few years, I really hope that we will hear her more often in AAA games. She could read the phonebook and Id still enjoy it. :smiley:

1 Like

No, I mean Rocco is actually Spider-Man.

I am fucking with you. Rocco and the new Spider-Man (Peter Parker) are both voice by Yuri Lowenthal

2 Likes