MENDOZA, Argentina (Mission #5) - Location Discussion

Bruh :joy: I totally thought she was pregnant and was so shook for a second like have she and 47 been together this whole time and I just haven’t been paying attention??

Personally, I do subscribe to the theory that Mendoza was the culmination of 20+ years of them growing closer and learning to trust, rely on and love each other but the screenshot is mostly me shitposting ha ha ha…

…unless I’m as right about this as I was about the tango :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

But seriously, do you think she would want a child after seeing young 47?

3 Likes

I seriously doubt Diana wants children at all, but no one should be judged by what they looked like at age 11

1 Like

Don’t ever put that horrific nightmare in my head again :joy:

As much as I like Absolution, I don’t want Victoria appearing in the franchise ever again. In my opinion her character didn’t really serve any purpose and I personally don’t want 47’s character tied down again.

4 Likes

Yes, the only one I want 47 to be tied down with is Diana. They showed us childen, animals and long-lost brothers nobody knew about, but the only one 47 ever came back to, was Diana. Lets build on that.

My thoughts too, she would see it as a risk, something that would make her volunerable. I never would think of Diana living the life Janus had, nice suburb and everything.

And good point. Im sure their children might look different anyway. We never got an explaination why Grey didnt even look close like 47 either. Can 47 even reproduce, given he is made to never leave human traces behind? Is this a topic I would have never thought thinking about ever? Am I scared now?

Lets stop here.

4 Likes

As she was in Absolution, yeah she might as well have been a lamp. If the writers developed her character more there could be so much potential there but that’s a discussion for the Absolution section.

He’s bald yes, but I don’t think there’s anything in canon to suggest he’s infertile. He is fully human as far as we know, right down to the bely button.

6 Likes

Instead of children 47 can only produce monsters that fight each other.

images - 2021-02-23T123449.648

3 Likes

I don’t even want to talk about her further in that section :joy:

We’ll leave that there :wink:

Im just wondering, because whenever cloning and “superhumans” are involved I think about Jurassic Park, where they made all the dinos male, so noone could mate with each other. And since Ort Meyer made “better” versions of the clones, and such, Im sure he has interested that his tools and assets cant run loose and create little offspring-assassins with unforseen sideeffects.

But thats just my opionion, if the new game in the future isnt a reboot (God I hope not), than we maybe will never know for sure.

Well Edwards did taunt Diana with whether she thought the questions died with Ort-Meyer…

But back on topic:

Did anyone ever get this pop up?

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s been resolved in the new update tho

2 Likes

Could you imagine that popped up as you were choking Vidal? “At least do me the courtesy of showing me why Diana’s kept you around all these years” :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s Diana’s internal dialogue. She’s like

Rich harvest trophy bugged still not resolved and so no platinum again.

3 Likes

Diana does not share her man!

…oh you probably mean killing…

1 Like

Well, I finally finished the mastery on this one, and after getting the Sieger 300 Viper, I gotta ask: why on Earth did we get the Virgin Viper (1st pic) and not the Chad Redeemer (2nd pic)?? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Genuinely the one bit of dialogue I kiiiind of hate is when you lock up both Vidal and Vargas in the freezer and she says sthing like “Callous, 47. I believe I taught you better.” Seriously, that just made her sound… old… Sorry… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Old? Weird way to spell on-brand

3 Likes

So during Tamara and Diana’s route do they both cut across the dance floor after leaving the security room? Could be a good place to drop some propane.

Another question, is Don’s route really that short? He feels super easy and I was wondering if there’s a more difficult part of his route and I’m just too early.