Mini 47 Figure (White Suit)

I know everyone has seen the mini 47 figure IOI used when promoting ‘Absolution’. I’ve put a picture below in case anything forgot :wink:

More to the point, not so long ago I saw a post on what I believe was social media, of a mini 47 figure but with the white requiem suit. I believe it might have been IOI that uploaded it.

Does anyone remember this and if so does anyone know if they were obtainable for us the fans? I believe these white suit 47 mini figs were used to promote ‘Hitman 3’. I know a lot of us got hold of the original Absolution mini figure back in the day.

I’d love to get hold of one of the mini 47’s with the white suit :wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

@Quinn @Norseman

You guys must have seen this around? :joy:

2 Likes

I feel like I have seen what you’re talking about but I’m completely blanking where it would be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it was a gift to IOI employees (so it was not mass produced)

this image in particular is from @nick_io
https://twitter.com/IO_Nick/status/1301501301554139136?s=20

10 Likes

There it is!! :wink: thanks for finding that. I knew I had seen it somewhere.

Would be great if we could get some of them. IOI certainly deserve it more obviously :smiley:

3 Likes

Interesting item popped up on eBay……………

Look at the price of it!! :open_mouth: I’d love one of these!!!

5 Likes

Holy fuck, I wanted to congratulate you on your neat purchase, haha. Now that’s a steal!

2 Likes

Haha I was tempted, but that price is too high!!

I wish fans could get hold of these like the normal 47 mini figures! :wink:

2 Likes

As nice as that 47 looks I am personally jealous of anyone that has one of these
IMG_0309

4 Likes

I’ve got one on my shelf and also one of these stood in my garage…………

4 Likes

I’d put it in my hallway and just have a heart attack whenever I leave the room at night and see him standing there haha

4 Likes