Murder Mystery Game šŸ” 2.0

Well, youā€™re welcome to look in my room. All Iā€™ve got are a couple of pairs of Chuck Taylors (as befits a cool teacher looking to connect with his students :sunglasses:) and the closest thing youā€™ll find to poison is a bottle of aspirin.

2 Likes

This is very strange indeed. I returned the Greenhouse key to the butler after I finished reading at the place. I have no idea that the Greenhouse has such poison stashed, though. You may search my room, too. I am not like an interrogator friend I know who keeps poison and meds as his collection. :skull_and_crossbones:

I am sorry to hear about Mr. Heinrich, though. Hopefully some good news will come soon enough, otherwise we all might just be doomed.

3 Likes

Sounds like this Heinrich fellow drank more than he bargained for, shame he didnā€™t notice the bright red gas coming from his drink

Well well, it couldnā€™t have been me because I was doing some very important work through the night, and those kind of work boots were never my style

Unless there was some kind of secret door in the office, it couldnā€™t have been me. Itā€™s quite a walk from the office to my room and these must be the creakiest floorboards Iā€™ve seen since that time I stayed in Hayamotoā€™s castle in Japan, but thatā€™s a story for another day

5 Likes

So the maids have cleaned and inspected each of your rooms and has made a discovery.

My bottle was found, almost empty, in the closet floor of Ms. Graves @YellowZR1 room. And since you confirmed youā€™ve been out to the Greenhouse, it doesnā€™t paint you in a positive light. Iā€™m sure you have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, Ms. Graves.

4 Likes

If showers suddenly starting running by themselves, know that itā€™s my ghost now haunting the manor, until my killer is caught. Sorry in advance about the impending water bills, Lord Nazareth.

7 Likes

Dear diary,

Rumors have been spreading through town lately about a ghost in the manor. Apparently Lord Nazarethā€™s water bills are very high, as much as around 200 people using the shower for 10 minutes daily, or 1 person doing it themselves.

Iā€™m starting to think my pal Thaddeus might have been the killer. I know he will always do anything to take advantage of the situation, even at the expense of others. Maybe he kept using the showers after all the blood he kept getting on himself.

If I could get enough proof of this, then perhaps I could get Thaddeus jailed for good! Iā€™ll be a hero and respected again all the while Thaddeus ends up crying himself to bed every night.

A man can dreamā€¦

6 Likes

Oh no! It canā€™t be me! I have never seen that bottle before. I like to bring my water bottle to the Greenhouse, and sometimes I may forget it there, but not like this.

It may seems like I am currently the biggest suspect here, but I also have noticed thereā€™s a secret passage between my room and the Small Office (Room #31). I always lock my room and keep the key on myself, so someone probably used it to leave the bottle there. I say letā€™s search the Small Office to find out who has been there and want me to take the blame.

4 Likes

I suppose the not-so-secret passage is worth a look, but Iā€™m not the people you need to convince, Ms. Graves.

You got until tomorrow to try and prove your innocence, then Iā€™ll be setting up the poll and let the jury decide for themselves.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair. Alright, letā€™s review what happened again:

• Mr. Heinrich Wulff (@Franz)'s drink was poisoned by someone, later found dead.

• Someone picked the lock on the Greenhouse to gain access to the poison stash.

• That person wore a pair of work boots to the Greenhouse.

Now hereā€™s a question, the Greenhouseā€™s door was found ā€˜lockpickedā€™. Why would I do that if I had the key, as I asked the butler for permission to stay there? :thinking: Besides, the bottle was found, but you didnā€™t find the boots in my room, right? Iā€™d say we need more evidences, otherwise I am just as innocent, or suspicious, as all the other guests.

7 Likes

Just got back to my room and found a pair of dirty work boots under my bed. How did they get there? I donā€™t own that kind of boots. And why werenā€™t they found during the search for the poison? Did someone in the search team plant them there? Did they miss the shoes or did they got put there later?

5 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m late everyone. I got lost on the way to the bathroom. Here now and Iā€™ll try and catch up

Yeah, the butler wouldnā€™t tell me where the bathroom was :triumph:

7 Likes

Curious turn of events. With the work boots turning up in Theodore Whitehallā€™s room and my poison bottle in Ms. Graves, it almost suggest both of you took part in the murder. Or that perhaps it was Whitehall who is trying to set up Graves. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But at the same time, Mr. Wulff did help himself to my room which kinda pissed me off, so canā€™t say Iā€™m too upset. :smiling_imp:

Now I kinda wish the killer will take out the prick who took over my officeā€¦

2 Likes
Who killed Heinrich Wulff? (Voting for players only, please.)
  • Penelope Graves (ZR1)
  • Theodore Whitehall (djso)
  • Reverend L Kelly (Contractor)
  • Walter Harris (Zero)
  • Baroness Kristensen (Wraith)
  • Bartholomew Liu (plover)
  • Doctor Thaddeus Mercury Starlight. (Silver)

0 voters

EDIT: Had a bit of trouble setting up the poll. I intended for the time to be 9hrs.

Sorry Iā€™m late! I was stuck in the bathroom for a few hours so I resorted to breaking down the door. Sorry, Mister @Nazareth, I hope you donā€™t have too much trouble with that.

I didnā€™t miss anything too important, right? I hope nobody died or anything. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I assume youā€™re going to buy me a new door of course, Bartholomew Liu. :angry:
Other then that, poor Heinrich Wulff was killed and the detective on site clearly didnā€™t give a fuck. :upside_down_face:

But now the poll results are in: Two votes for Ms. Graves. I had a private conversation with the butler and he backs her story. While he was showing her around the Greenhouse, he never showed her where my stash was and stated she never asked about it, so it appears sheā€™s innocent after all.

Unfortunately, this means the killer is still free, and someone else will be soon murderedā€¦

5 Likes

Ohā€¦ I canā€™t believe I was still suspected by you guests, you know, after I tried to prove my innocence. Now I must avoid any slurry pit around here at all costs, cause I have a bad feeling about this! :fearful:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to hold a small funeral for the late Mr. Wulff. Nothing expensive because I donā€™t think itā€™s worth more $100 and heā€™ll be buried in the backyard next to the dog. Does anyone have any kind words to say or would you rather just spit on his grave? :smirk:

6 Likes

I was hoping to do an autopsy to correlate with my research, but yeah, sure, lets give him a ā€œdignified burialā€. Heathens.

4 Likes

Damn, not only did nobody have anything nice to say but you want his body for research? Almost seems like it benefits you when people die, Doctor.

5 Likes

Isnā€™t your doctorate in philosophy? Did you do a lot of autopsies while you where studying Rousseau and Locke?

5 Likes