Murder Mystery Game šŸ” 2.0

I wish I had time for frivolities like the rest of you, but my trip here has left me behind on my lesson plans. I think Iā€™ll grab a bite to eat and work out the best way to teach over-hormonic teenagers about serial killers, preferably without all the Hollywood glorification.

(Though, I suppose if I really meant to buckle down, Iā€™d go to the privacy of my room instead of sitting out here in the studyā€¦)

8 Likes

Greetings again, gentlemen. Nice to see the party gets started.

I canā€™t say I am looking forward to what is going to happen the next few days :smiling_imp:, but I am always interested in anything about crime, and I hope my experience at Interpol may help us.

I think I will head towards the gardens like Mr. Kristensen (@SilentWraith) now. Thereā€™s a little quiet greenhouse I like, I can read novels and enjoy some peace there. So see you all gentlemen later.

9 Likes

Good day, my fellow guests!

Of course I first explore the library. Was that the honorable Rev. Kelly (@TheContractor ) arguing with someone in the kitchen on my way there? Didnā€™t really pay attentionā€¦

7 Likes

Upon my arrival I stroll around on the ground floor, in hopes of meeting some fellow guests. Iā€™ve heard some noises in the kitchen and the library, but when I got there nobody was there. It seems as if people are hiding from me. Iā€™m going to lounge area that has a small bar area, settle into a couch with a self-made whisky sour and patiently await other guests arriving in the same area.

6 Likes

Dear diary,

I heard that liar ā€œDoctorā€ Thaddeus Mercury Starlight got invited to that big manor out of town for some party. Enjoying all the bask and glory app for himself at the expense of my life.

Johnny at the pub said that there was a killer or something there, I didnā€™t listen because I was kicked out of the pub when they found me hiding under the table. If heā€™s right then today or the coming week I might get to see my old ā€œfriendā€ getting stabbed or something.

In fact I am thinking of going there myself and seeing the poor sodā€™s fate with my very own eyes, even with a killer in the grounds. Maybe I should bring my rusty knife there and do it myself, nothing worth to lose after all.

Well I suppose Iā€™ll go to sleep now. Tomorrow Iā€™ll decide whether to meet my old friend again.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! Iā€™m hosting this event in hopes to reconnect with old associates and perhaps form some new business deals but there are a few who have yet to arrive. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be along shortly but in the meantime, hereā€™s a map of my mansion in case you get lost.

And feel free to take pictures to show where you are if you like.

6 Likes

Hmmā€¦ somehow I have a feeling there wonā€™t be enough rooms for every guest. So in order to not ending up sleeping in a sleeping bag, may I go ahead and claim Room #29 on Level 2? If itā€™s allowed, I will go ask for a key of the room from the butler.

Otherwise, if you need me, I will be at Location #10 a.k.a. the greenhouse and read books, maybe talk to some plants as well.

3 Likes

Fine with me. First come, first served. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already unpacked my things in room 28, hardly the Burj Al-Arab,

For the rest of the evening, Iā€™ll be working in Nazarethā€™s office on the top floor. It should be obvious but I expect upmost privacy for the next couple of hours

4 Likes

How the fuck you gonna hijack my office? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ā€œOne simple phone call, remember?ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ll just put my stuff in Room 32. I heard a rumor in the village that one of the former owners was murdered in that room. Is that true? That would just be fascinating. (Itā€™s a good thing I donā€™t believe in ghosts. :ghost:)

In the meantime, Iā€™ll be doing a little work (and a little innocent snooping :shushing_face:) in the Trophy Room (19).

4 Likes

Yeah, I get that question a lot, but official report is he died of natural causes. Wellā€¦thatā€™s what the lady who use to live here said, but then again, she died here tooā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting cosy in room 36. The host was nice enough to leave me his own room. Once I settled down I go back downstairs and go to the lounge (20) pacing between the couch and the window overlooking the garden. In the distance I see a little light in the greenhouse, and someone approaching it.

6 Likes

The hell is going on with people just helping themselves to my shit? This the thanks I get?! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Attention everyone! @Franz Heinrich Wulff seemingly lifeless body has been discovered. It appears his Whisky has been poisoned.

Seems someone has picked the lock on the Greenhouse and stolen my hidden poison stash from it. Also see a pair of what looks like work boots going inside and back out.

Who all visited the Greenhouse?

6 Likes

Dear diary,

Turns out the killer is real. Some lawyer got murdered from poison in the manor and now everyone in town is talking about it. I knew I said I wanted to see my old friend there, even with a killer there, but Iā€™m having doubts.

Where is the police anyway?

Oh my! Poor Heinrich! Well, Iā€™ve been in the library and in my room and havenā€™t seen a thingā€¦

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m certainly not wearing working class boots. And I certainly wouldnā€™t kill someone in such an obvious manner.

4 Likes

Well somebodyā€™s been out to the Greenhouse and stolen my personal stash of poison. I think itā€™s only fair we inspect everyoneā€™s room. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes