Need help with access pass

(Please note if you are attempting to bring a bug or a technical issue to IO Interactive’s support team’s attention - the best place to post this information is the #player-support category

You may particularly want to check the Known Issues thread:
https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-known-issues/2965/2
)

So hi, yesterday I bought hitman 3, along with the access passes for hitman 1 and 2 on pc, I waited for it to download and to be able to play both games, but when I started it up and tried to play them, the game kept insisting that I needed access to content I already bought, so I hoped someone would be able to answer me how to play the games that I bought. Thanks

Is the DLC installed?

Yeah, all of the DLC is installed, I triple checked

T̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶̶̶.̶e̶g̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶̶̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶̶̶e̶n̶t̶̶̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶H̶I̶T̶M̶A̶N̶ ̶3̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶
This will “uninstall” your game after restarting the Epic Launcher, forcing you to download the game again

So hi, yesterday I bought hitman 3, along with the access passes for hitman 1 and 2 on pc.
I had Hitman 1 and 2 with all DLC on steam (PC). I bought Hitman legacy pack to play Hitman 1 into hitman 2 and it was working fine. For Hitman 3, i bought it (+hitman2 full access) on Epic Game plateform, then i use your “carry on link” to move my profile from Steam to Epic. Everything seems to be fine but when i launch Hitman 3, i just find hitman 2 without my legacy pack (Hitman 1 map and content). Please help me to fix this.
Thanks

That didn’t work, it still says get access

There is something strange because my profile well show my progression on Hitman 1’s Map and give access to Hitman 2 Gold but no access to hitman 1 maps.
I actually try to reinstall.

The progrees transfer only transfers the progress data, not the actuall level access.

That being said, you should have gotten the Hitman access pass for free, if you bought Hitman 3 yesterday, since it was in the 10 day timeframe. As stated in the pre launch/ Player guide:

Also… you should not have paid money for the gold acess pass, since IOI said, owners on Steam will also get that in the cooming weeks, also from the player guide:

"On PC, we are continuing to work on a solution with our partners to allow PC players who own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 to import locations from those games into HITMAN 3 at no
additional cost.

We can guarantee that players will NOT need to repurchase the games.

Until we roll that out in the coming weeks, the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass will be free to own for all PC players who pre-purchase or purchase HITMAN 3 in the first 10 days after release."

Ok.
I bought Hitman 3 yesterday at 59.99 € and i paid 19.99 € more to get Hitman 2 gold acess.
I owned on steam Hitman 1 GOTY and Hitman 2 Legacy Pack and all DLC.
No way to find yesterday a free Hitman access on Epic Games store. It will cost me 29.99 € more for Hitman 1 GOTY. I already owned this game included patient zero, etc… I don’t want to pay one more time.

I hope IOI will find a solution because EPIC support, just kick me saying i have to deal with you on this forum. What a cool reseller :rage: It was working fne on steam !!

H2 access pass will be free for those who already own H2 on steam. It will take few weeks for IOI to make that happen.
But if you already bought H2 pass, then I suppose it should work, or maybe IOI halted H2 access for everyone including those who bought access pass, and you might get a refund.

Yes I’m sure IOI will do something to activate properly our “already paid hitman’s games”.

I’m having this same exact issue and it sucks, I bought the access pass too and it didnt work

I had an issue with Epic before and their customer service was actually pretty good, so hopefully they help you. Make sure the DLC is toggled on in the client, and make sure you got the Gold Hitman 2 pass if the content you’re missing is New York and The Maldives.

I’ve done my research for this in the last 2-3 hours and I’m still a clueless cow…

I bought H3 standard edition and got H1 with me as a bonus as I bought H3 less than 10 days after release at Epic. That was 2 weeks ago. Today I bought the H2 expansion pass as well.

When I start the game and click Hitman 2 in the campaign pane I’m still getting directed to the Epic shop. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem still persists. No access to H2.

So… Before I ask for a refund; how do I fix this so I can actually play H2? Do I have to download and install this DLC manually? If so; where is the download button? I can’t find it in the Epic client.

[edit] I gave up, requested a refund, and got it. Then I found a cheap offer on H2 Gold edition with a steam key.

Access pass problem

Hi. I have hitman 2 gold (digital) on my account. and I have himan 3 (digital) on another account.
recently I bought hitman goty access pass on my account through hitman 3 store menu in the game and I merged all locations on hitman 3.

yesterday I bought hitman 3 disk.
now I have hitman 3 disk. hitman goty access pass for hitman 3 and hitman 2 gold.

but I can’t do the same.when I select, system says unavailable. even I can’t buy seven deadly sins from hitman 3 disk!)
should I delete the other account and repeat All procedures.