This pack includes:
• The Scrap Poncho Suit
• The Makeshift Katana
• The Scrap Gun
• The Makeshift Scrap Shotgun
• The Scrap SMG
• The Makeshift Scrap Assault Rifle
• The Scrappy Sniper Rifle
And a set of cosmetics for the Freelancer Safehouse fitting the Makeshift theme.

Street Art Pack

Gallery

Description

This pack includes:
• The Graffiti Hoody Suit
• The Concrete Bat
• The Concrete Bunny Pistol
• The Concrete Shotgun
• The Shark SMG
• The Concrete Assault Rifle
• The Concrete Sniper Rifle
And a set of cosmetics for the Freelancer Safehouse fitting the Street Art theme.

14 Likes

Xbox players better buy these quick. They showed up earlier for PlayStation and then got pulled.

4 Likes

Actually kinda like that scrap poncho suit

1 Like

Wait, more paid DLC? I thought the whole point of the World of Assassination thing was to scrap all nickel and dime stuff from the game.

12 Likes

Is this stuff that gets unlocked through gameplay in Freelancer?

Or is this stuff that will only be available this way?

Debating whether to pull the trigger.

2 Likes

Not at all, it was done to more simply provide a cohesive package of all story content. It’s no surprise that it’s getting microtransactions to monetize this new launch/rename coupled with freelancer content

7 Likes

I’m all for packs like this if it ensures that Freelancer is a meaty experience that’ll live up to the promise. I was ready to pay for it anyway so happy to support by buying more stuff.

5 Likes

All I’m hoping for is that those DLCs will be used to fund continued meaningful updates to the game after Y2 ends.

6 Likes

Yeah same, I don’t mind this at all since they’re just cosmetics and freelancer is, well, free. If buying this means more support for this game, then I don’t mind at all.

3 Likes

These are probably some of the premium stuff we saw in the Freelancer CTT. These items are just reskins with no new functions (as far that I can see) so I’m not really that interested. Also that street art coat makes my eyes bleed and there’s apparently some C4 reskin in the makeshift pack that’s not advertised?

IOI Website:

Ever expanding, ever dangerous.™

7 Likes

If other games can do it, why not Hitman too, i don’t mind

The poncho looks good.

Also, since we’ve had free Ambrose, and free Freelancer. I will say : fair.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Makeshift os definitely the superior pack.

And yeah, I’m aware they’re just reskins, but then so are 99% of all other weapon additions.

And yet the Trinity Pack is still not for sale. :laughing:

9 Likes

They both look shit. Street art probably more. Here we go with that Fortnite/Valorant/Overwatch crap vibe again…

Poncho gives me Absolution Agency Grunt flashbacks, lol (which I do not mind)

Would´ve preferred paying for those instead… Guess I should be glad the good stuff has been free.

2 Likes

5 Likes

These are releasing today. No need to rush to buy them.

3 Likes

These packs definitely aren’t my taste personally - if they ever release a stylish formal pack with some nice modern tools and weaponry, I’d love that. In my imagination, I’d also love a silenced Sieger AR-552 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes