New in the hitman serie

Hi guys, I wanted to buy the new Hitman 3 game on 20 January but I never played hitman before so i didn’t played the old Hitman’s, do i get the old maps too or do i need to buy them seperated. And my other question is how many maps does Hitman 3 have??

You will get everything with HITMAN 3.
This game will contain 20+ locations

hi, welcome to the forum. hitman 3 has 5 huge very replayable maps and one more story focused smaller one. you do have to buy the previous games in order to get the maps those have. you should probably try the paris level from hitman 2016 as it’s free, as far as i know, and then decide whether you’d enjoy that type of gameplay

5 Likes

no, it’s not the case. you download the whole package but those previous levels are locked behind a paywall if you don’t own them

6 Likes

Uhh I don’t think that is true. You need to own the older games to play the older maps from them in Hitman 3.

4 Likes

I mean, this is also speculation. The game has 6 maps. Take their “replayability” with a pinch of salt at the moment because none of us have played them yet

3 Likes

I’m sure they will be available, for additional price for those who never owned previous games

the romanian mission has only got 5 mastery levels, therefore it’s 5 big ones and this one

Only if you own Hitman 2.

i’m basing all my judgement on previous experience. we had two games where levels with 20 mastery were huge and replayable and those with 5 were not so much.

Get Codename 47 on steam, its like 5€ and its perfect.

6 Likes

You do? I’ve got no idea about that. If that’s the case then it is probably just a Stadia thing.

Hawkes Bay is a part of a story and a part of HITMAN 2 game, so it should be there.
I can’t imagine why it would be cut off

Correct. Its typical for me to be honest and to give great advice. :stuck_out_tongue:

that right there is a guide on how to make a man never play a hitman game a second time. actually, even the first time since the steam version doesn’t really run on modern hardware that well)

he meant that it was a free level for h2

It was included in a base game that cost some bucks.
Free demo packs have nothing to do here

if it’s free on its own then it’s probably included regardless

HITMAN 2 still is not on Epic Store

can’t argue with that since i don’t play it on pc