New IOI Merch Store

there’s this new merch store that showed up. seems like it has a bunch of HITMAN 3 merch (and yes it’s official)

20 Likes

I’m not a cheapskate or something, but 70 Bucks a hell of a lot too much money for a Hoodie.

If they add a Codename 47 Hoodie, I’ll think about it.

7 Likes

Oh well here we go spending money again.

2 Likes

I’ll uhh wait a bit before I get fashionable.

1 Like

Inventory Description be like:
“A Heavy Blend Hodded Sweatshirt. It has the signature MK3 Look.”

9 Likes

I want to buy this:

18 Likes

$70 for that…why did they choose to use that logo over something that actually shows it’s Hitman merch?

1 Like

Looks nice! Shame that it’s not 100% cotton though, didn’t need to be 50% polyester

They’ve got quite a few things in the store to check out :slight_smile:

If I’m buying a Hitman hoodie it better have the fleur de lis on it (maybe the barcode at a push) otherwise it ain’t going in my trolley.

2 Likes

Girl: “Oh that’s a nice Roman Number Three.”

You: “Where I come from this is not just a numeral three…”

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Website doesn’t say where the stuff is made.

2 Likes

Ok, I want this…

1 Like

China? Wouldn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

Please IOI collaborate with FUNKO and give us some cool merch for 47 , Diana , Lucas Grey …

After seeing this John Wick suited PoP

I am sure many Agents would buy variations of our beloved 47!!! Give him his Silverballer, a Sniper , the suitcase or the fiberwire and I would chase them all for my collection , since there wasn’t any collector’s edition for H3.Pleeeeeease :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No Providence pin? Disappointed.

7 Likes

They charged 30 euros for 3 suits in a game, it looks logical to charge 70 for a real piece of clothing

2 Likes

3 Suits (Presumed 6)

3 Weapons (Presumed 6)

3 Briefcases (Presumed 6)

6 Escalations (Confirmed)

Digital Soundtrack for HITMAN 2016, HITMAN 2, HITMAN 3

Digital Art-book

Director Commentary.

47’s Passport (Physical Exclusive).

With that in mind, compared to other Deluxe Editions, Gold Editions, or what ever editions that may exist. There is a lot of value in the Deluxe Edition when you consider it all.

3 Likes

Just joking. I bought it because i thought it was good for IO and i wanted those suits. Didn’t know it’s presumed that they are going to release 3 more suits.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind the mug and a shirt but with shipping to the UK it’s near £50 so…no…don’t think I will be buying anything there…