New IOI Merch Store

I’m glad IO has made this stuff for people that are interested in buying it. The items mostly look quite garish to me unfortunately. I’d rather have something small and subtle (like a pin or something)

At least this opens up the option of more merch in the future :blush:

3 Likes

it’s official https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1355186920050085888

Use “20YEARANNIVERSARY” at checkout to save 15% on any order you make before 15th February 2021.

2 Likes

That Ragnarok shirt :scream::scream:

IO taking all my money this month

Edit: it’s beautiful (costs nearly as much as the actual game tho :joy:)

2 Likes

i cant even find that one, do you have a link :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: Ragnarock Disciples with Heavy Hoody

1 Like

ahh, must be region-locked. keeps redirecting me back to the main page

1 Like

Ah what?! That sucks, but now I’m curious what merch you have that I don’t :flushed:

It’s like Pokémon GO, you’ve gotta travel all around the world to collect them all

1 Like

is it just me or do these designs look like shit lol

5 Likes

A lot of them, yeah. Look like stuff you’d find on redbubble :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

comical

6 Likes

Glad I made my own merch a few days ago tbh :smile:

4 Likes

all of the cool ones are region-locked to the U.S. it sucks :frowning:

Seems like they are available in the UK as well though. Not sure what regions get access to what.

Ragnarok T shirt looks cool, now I get people to think that I’m a skinhead thug.

nothing wrong with that :sunglasses:

I replayed the Berlin Level today and thought to myself that the Ragnarok Logo looks cool and all but they missed the opportunity to make it the Berlin Chapter of the Flaming W’mills

Or have the Rockers talk about the other Gang.

6 Likes

Think they maybe had a discussion there that that logo might be a little to swastika-ish to bring back (especially given current real world stuff)

8 Likes

All these years and never have I thought what they resemble…
giphy
It was always a spinning flaming chopper wheel for me :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m at checkout and

:skull: Why IO?

1 Like

to my Americans:

they let us have the actual good merch now :smiley:

7 Likes

I was playing Contracts last night and my fiancee was shocked that they had a swastika on the biker outfits. I had to explain what it really was.

I love those missions and want Hitman merch but I wouldn’t want a passer-by to immediately think that.

Was browsing through the store and thought that it would have been cool, if they included pictures of 47 wearing this merch. Like modelling in Paris. And Diana would show the women wear.

But then I thought: Diana would never wear anything like that. Little known fact: She only has one shirt with a «funny» print on it. And that’s nostalgia. It was on a mission in South Korea when she fell in love with a street vendor. They really hit it off. But after some time Diana realised that this could never work. He was at risk because of her job. So she dumped him. As a souvenir she kept one of his shirts. That’s why you’ll see a shirt with the quote «South Korea’s got Seoul» on it in Diana’s closet. It’s a sad story. So probably making her model the IOI Merch wouldn’t be the best idea.

2 Likes