New IOI Merch Store

Well that’s my hitman cosplay easily sorted

9 Likes

i think they actually sent out some class LPs in the run up to bangkok. i dont like much of the hitman merch but i think this one is a genuinely good idea

2 Likes

I still have my Class LP. Good bit of merch that.

10 Likes

no thanks id rather have a face mask with the hitman logo on it

2 Likes

I just want a Providence lapel pin.

2 Likes

Anyone ordered and received anything from the IO store yet? Just wondered what people’s thoughts were on the quality.

1 Like

Yep, bought two t-shirts. Good quality. But not the cheapest.

1 Like

I liked my t-shirts albeit they came screwed up in the bag. Bought a hat too but the embroidery on it isn’t the best.

Loving the masks though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I did. This ICA shirt.
It’s cotton made, size M because I want that slim fit and it does the job. But after wearing it for 2 days the shirt looses it’s stretch. Once washed it comes back.
The logo seems to be durable with time. A bit long at the bottom, it covers the whole butt.
I use it as home outfit or for the very casual going out to buy something at the store.
About shipping time it took one week with DHL. It came from Germany.

16 Likes

Looks like a good fit! Quality of the print looks good too, kind of wishing I’d opted for this design now :joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I decided to buy mine when there was a 15% discount on all merch. I’m wearing it right now by the way :grin:

3 Likes

Suits you very well!

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: who doesn’t love a bargain!

1 Like

I actually had this idea awhile ago, but i just wanted to have the sounddata as alarm on my phone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d buy a physical version of it tho

6 Likes

This reminds me of the Game&Watch Nintendo released for Mario’s 35th birthday, which also has a Watch setting that displays memsermizing animations that (slightly) change depending on what time it is.

I’d like more merch that stays true to 47’s sense of subtlety. Most designs have these big “in your face” logo’s. I’d prefer a polo shirt with a small Fleur de Lys, Providence or ICA symbol on the left breast.

1 Like

New items have arrived on the US IOI Merch Store: http://store-int.ioi.dk

Swing by, and save 20% on these new arrivals!

Source: https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1367942998286274565?s=19

8 Likes

Pretty disappointed by phone covers options, having a OnePlus phone it’s often I miss out on cool covers.

2 Likes

Also they are 25 Dollar, i presume Hakan handcrafts them all personally in his office?

3 Likes

He will personally deliver them in his gold helicopter.

4 Likes

He has a bit of downtime now the 007 IP talks are done. Unfortunately his knitted sweater Etsy page didn’t take off, so he’s just doing this now

2 Likes