New IOI Merch Store

There has since been an improved version with folded edges I believe but just to show you how recent this talk is

(only pic I could find with a quick search)

An official one would be amazing tho (and of course discounts to Heralds :wink:)

4 Likes

That is actually very good quality. In a polished titanium would be a charm.

2 Likes

new Club Holle merch. prob my favorites so far

12 Likes

side note: this sweater goes hard as fuck

4 Likes

Nice :+1: some of the best yet. Still…

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE THE CLASS SHIRT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

Jesus, they’re just non-stop with the banger merch! Makes me not want to buy anything incase cooler merch comes out in a weeks time :joy:

1 Like

Jeez, they’re going crazy with a bunch of new merch. Kudos to the marketing or art department – whoever’s in charge of these promo things. This Berlin collection is nice. Stylish with a subtle reference to Hitman for any eagle-eyed people in the real-world.

4 Likes

Everyone else just wonders why you’re advertising for a sex club :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ohh, if I’m not wrong, the Sundhafter t-shirt is the same one from the Rave On suit.

Cut off the sleeves, and it would be useful for cosplayers.

2 Likes

Well, well, well… Time to order some shirts for summer?

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1373605313790627840

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1377274501264707589?s=20
well, you can have now rave on suit irl, if anyone’s interested

6 Likes

@Travis_IOI first of all I want to say that i really like that IO finally puts out some merchandise.
But i really really would like to see some classic Merchandise, like some of the original Trilogys Loadingscreens as Posters, or the phenomenal artwork of the HD Collection as Hoodie or T-Shirt.

I’d buy Slaying a Dragons Loadingscreen as a poster in an instant.

8 Likes

They dropped this awhile ago, it’s pretty sick. I got the standard tools of the trade mug and it looks quite good.

One thing worth noting though - there is quite a noticeable difference in tone from the black and red sticker that has been printed on, and the rest of the mug. It does say something about this on the item page as well.

2 Likes

Interesting.

.: NB! Black print on black mug may differ in tones, use transparent background

Seems like someone didn’t use a transparent background for the image… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I would buy instantly the Sanguine Fashion show tshirt weared by the stylists in Paris.

They had one back in March, it was in black and was limited time. I copped it.

1 Like

Thanks, however I want that red purple color, l hope they make it one soon.

1 Like

IOI added new stuff, inspired by the Dartmoor garden show:

unrelated to what they added, but: i think they are missing out by not creating a fake band shirt for the WOA. on the back, you could list fake tour dates and the locations listed would just be maps from the game. maybe the front of the shirt could feature a pic from Landslide, or 47 playing the drums in Bangkok idk

11 Likes

I remixed the skull a little…

11 Likes

yess that’s perfect :clap:

6 Likes