New IOI Merch Store

I hope the shirt comes with a spreadsheet of different ways of buying the Shirt, nice and simple :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s quite the ‘inspired’ design. The level itself isn’t nearly as metal as that, I wonder why it was decided to go for a darker design and colour scheme like that

2 Likes

looking at it, it seems more like Berlin graffiti than Dartmoor themed (not that it’s bad, just saying)

2 Likes

I’d buy Shirts with the Box Art or the Loadingscreens of the old Games instantly but not this.

I don’t want to be mean to the Artist who drew this, but i don’t know why this should be Hitman Merchandise.
I get it, a Skull because 47 kills People and Flowers because of the Garden Show…but this Motive just has 0 brand recognition, at least for me.

The only nice item they’ve had in the Shop was the Disciples of Ragnarok Hoodie but i had to pass on this one too, because i get mistaken for a Neo Nazi more often than I’d like to IRL.

6 Likes

The dartmore skull reminds me of Ed Hardy Water.
Skip to 2:45 to see it.

They finally got ‘Ducker’ merch… but still no physical ducks. :sweat_smile::expressionless::persevere::sob:

4 Likes

I never saw this mentioned anywhere as far as I’m concerned, but I was emailed a discount code for merch used for the IOI store. I’ll be posting it here as I don’t need it.

There are 5 missing characters in this, I’ve censored them in the image so they go to a real person and prevent bots from claiming it instead. The missing characters will be typed in the NATO phonetic alphabet for an extra layer of protection.

The upper cased letters signify the characters in all caps, and lower cased letters in small caps respectively.

VICTOR, fow-er, whiskey, bravo, sev-en

1 Like

I’m sure this thread was updated since October… or someone posted about the merch store… eh, anyway:

Can anyone find the page for the Red Tie T-shirt on the site? The main page has some new designs like with the fibre wire, Fleur De Lys Mk 3, etc. But all I can find is this water bottle with the tie.
I haven’t bought anything from their store yet, but it’s a shirt I figure it’s something subtle yet neat I’d be open to buy, either now or in a future sale…

I can only find this. Can’t even find the “new” barcode, fibre wire or flower designs either.

(still hoping IOI can work out a deal for some Providence enamel pins by the end of H3)

1 Like

Never heard anything bad about this store but I guess I just got unlucky. Ordered a shirt (ducks) and a sweatshirt (Hokkaido) in October with the discount. Got the confirmation – and silence for a long time. At the end of November I asked about the merch. They told me there were some delays and they will get back to me as soon as it arrives. So in January I asked again. And they said it was already delivered. So I made a tracking inquiery with DHL. Turns out they tried to deliver it to me – although I never got a notice. And then sent it back. Informed the store about this. They confirmed and sent it to me again. Finally, by the end of February, I got my shirt and sweatshirt. I’m really not mad at the store, seems like there were a lot of unfortunate coincidences. What I was disappointed about though, was that the store didn’t contact me when DHL sent the merch back. They should have informed me and ask me if they should send it again or send me back the money.
Anyway: Got everything now and I really like the quality! Guess it’s a happy end :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nice to see Freedom Fighters on there,
they should put up some Kane & Lynch themed stuff too

1 Like

They don’t own K&L anymore, it belongs to Square Enix since they’ve split up.

4 Likes

Ordered myself a BEH evil rabbit T-shirt and hoodie from the new collection on the IOI store this weekend, hope to be looking fresh for Easter.

2 Likes

right, I didn’t think it through but I assumed they also didn’t fully own Hitman anymore, but it seems they are the sole owner of Hitman IP now?

anyway if they put this classic symbol on a hat I will buy!

seems they put it on everything except a hat.
hats are the best type of merch imo since they’re mostly guaranteed to fit.

2 Likes

Not something directly on the IOI Merch Store, but a query for @Travis_IOI and @Clemens_IOI re: the officially licenced Hitman artworks on Displate, please.

The ‘Locations’ collection on the Hitman Displate store used to be limited to 12 different locations across the WoA trilogy, but this has been expanded over recent months to feature 19 of the 20 mainline WoA maps.

Not withstanding the forthcoming Ambrose Island location set to release this week in HITMAN 3, the only mainline Locations Displate that we are missing from the WoA locations is Marrakesh.

Please could I ask Travis and/or Clemens to put a word in with the appropriate team at IOI to request that a Marrakesh Displate could be created and added to the existing Locations collection?

I currently own the first 12 Location Displates that were available (four each from H1/H2/H3 locations) and I’d love to buy the Locations I don’t have, but if the collection is missing Marrakesh then it seems a bit pointless to buy everything else knowing that one of the classic WoA locations would be absent.

If a Marrakesh Displate could be made available then I’d be straight in there and buying all of the 7 other Displates that I don’t currently have to join my existing collection and make up a complete WoA showcase in my living room:

Cheers gents!

23 Likes

Hey, I didn’t personally know Marrakesh was missing from the collection. It seems like an unusual omission, so I’ll find out what’s going on there. It might be about a week or two before I can get an answer (thanks to vacations here in Denmark) but thanks for asking. Standy by.

16 Likes

And regarding the IO Merch Shop…can we get some T-Shirts/Hoodies or Posters with the Loadingscreens of the classic Games? :heart_eyes:

I’d totally buy a high quality poster of something like that

Scr-load8

5 Likes

Amazing, thanks Travis, much appreciated.

As a collectors of Hitman memrobelia, I support this message.

3 Likes

Thanks, King

1 Like

Could you please check why some of these shirt designs were unveiled a few months ago on the main-page, but they’re otherwise nowhere to be found?

The Fleur De Lys and Red Tie don’t appear on shirts as seen here. I’ve only ever seen Water Bottles using them.

1 Like