WoA-style discussion thread for MoC from Hitman: Blood Money. Post your experiences, takes and things you discovered about this mission here.
Hello, 47. The American Secretary of the Interior is being targeted for assassination at today’s Mardi Gras parade. We’re not sure who’s behind the hit, but our client wants you to prevent it by taking out the would-be assassins.
There are three. The leader is Mark Purayah, Jr. His associates are Raymond Kulinsky and Angelina Mason. Kulinsky’s a former world-class biathlete, so he’s probably the trigger man. Mason is probably just recon and support. They’re romantically involved and mentally unstable, so expect a violent reaction if either of them learns the other is dead.
Their whereabouts are a mystery but we’ve identified the payment on its way to them. The money should lead you straight to them. There’ll obviously be a lot of civilians in the mix on this one, and a high-profile hit like this is bound to have backup units on site, so you’ll have to be even more discreet than usual.
- Eliminate Mark Purayah Jr.
- Eliminate Raymond Kulinsky
- Eliminate Angelina Mason
- Protect the Politician
- Retrieve the Diamonds [OPTIONAL]
- The delivery bird’s route is randomised, much like Raymond’s placement.
- The Blue Oyster is a reference to a gay bar from the Police Academy movies.
- The book store owner comes up with various insults towards 47 when you enter, including Mr Clean and Kojak.