Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

@Steventjeeee, nice contract. It’s a shame i can’t play as i’m on Xbox. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-12-7553283-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter Name: Bgyorok
Contract Title: X Marks The Spot
Briefing:
Argh, matey! So ye want to be a pirate? Then you’ve got to find the secret of Santa Fortuna: The Sacrificial Knife!
First, ye gotta steal the shop key from a friend o’ mine: he will be down by ye old pub drinkin’ away! Take the golden statue and put on yer “initiate” outfit: The Shaman outfit! Find the cave and pray to yer gods that you avoid those pesky “booby traps”, me boy! Spill the blood of an old friend who abandoned the pirate life (a true pirate doesn’t bring his own knife)!
Good luck!
Brief Description: A simple 1 target contract whose primary goal is the secret tunnel in the caves. Of course, someone could bring the sacrificial knife with them (speedrunners/“fool’s gold” pirates), but either way, you must get through the cave at least in one playthrough of SF. If someone does decide not to go for the one in the caves, the contract will be a bit more difficult because of where the target is.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:
47 in The Shaman disguise looking at the sacrificial knife

10 mins after you changed the id the first time, someone else was editing the post. It could be very well possible the editing was open since before you changed the id so it was not up-to-date with your new id.

No need to suspect bad faith. :wink:

2 Likes

Contract Title: Davy Jones Locker
Contract ID: 2-11-7758567-09
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
Arrr…Matey!
Tremble in yer boots and shiver me timbers, for thisss…is the ghost of Davy Jones speaking! Three of yer crew members went treasure huntin’…now them basterds have desecrated me watery grave! I want revenge matey, or yer ship shall be cursed! Find them, dump them in the sea…and seal them in the Davy Jones Locker…
FOREVER !!

Description:
Explode 3 targets and dump them in the sea…which is one big container, called the Davy Jones Locker in Pirate terms. According to legend, Davy Jones was the Captain of the ghost ship, “The Flying Dutchman” which is doomed to roam the seas forever, and his “Locker” is the watery grave that pirates go to when they die. I based this contract around my favorite explosive gadget, and it highlights the brilliance of that unique explosive, but any explosives will do the trick. I tested it several times, and it works 100% every time. No glitches were used. SA can be achieved in 3 mins.

Suggested Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID:1-21-4452369-34
Platform:Steam
Submitter name:hei_xi
Contract Title:The curse of “Golden Hind”
Brieding:They covet your treasure,they got it another way

Contract Image suggestion:

Two additional differential versions:

9 Likes

oof. i’m guilty as charge a bit with the “what to do with the drunken sailor?” one. even if it is an optional complication. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Urben, i think someone is changing my contract name on the list at the top, it originally said Charlie Farmer, but i made a mistake and changed it to Wigglyweevil211 yesterday. Then i just checked it just now and it was set back to Charlie Farmer. PS i just changed it to Wigglyweevil211 again. If someone is messing with it, i will be dammed.

1 Like

haven’t played these myself but the concept reminds me of “grand theft Bosco” where the objective is to steal Dino Bosco’s car. was something fresh and out of the ordinary for a hitman game that i loved it.

3 Likes

hopefully it ain’t malicious and is just a fumble. the only thing i can think of as a reason someone would do that is to sabotage peoples contracts so theirs is the only one left. but that is just a theory and speculation. so take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like

CONTRACT ID: 2-26-0367037-21

PLATFORM: PLAYSTATION 4

SUBMITTER NAME: wolpax7

CONTRACT TITLE: SWASHBUCKLING MAYHAM

BRIEFING: Ahoy Mateys! These four targets have been found guilty of stealing your booty. Make them pay. Two of them will walk the plank, while the other two will meet the business end of you Proud Swashbuckler. Exit the area using your “pirate” ship. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Boat captain disguise, two targets eliminated by accident fall, two targets with the Proud Swasbuckler

Image idea 47, dressed in the Buccaneer, holding the proud Swashbuckler, standing over a knocked out boat captain

Arrrrgh‘uable legal

Contract ID:2-26-6081220-77

Platform: PlayStation 5

Submitter name: Gamerthron

Possible Image:

Contract Title: Arrrrgh‘uable legal

Briefing: I am Captain Rieper, Conquerer of the 47 Seas. I am trying to gain enough Resources to start my life as a freelancer. But i am not the only shark in the big tank called ocean. I need to take out my rivals, so I can “legally“ take their left behinds. Coincidentally, my old (since 2 Months) Nemesis Captain Rutherford will be at haven too so I kill him with with the treasure he desires and which belongs to me. For I am a pirate. And I have only one rule: Take what you deserve and never give it back.

Brief Description: The Contract is my way to shorten the time until Freelancer mode releases and showing 47‘s Life between the mainstory and Freelancer :wink: have Fun!

simple Design: 4 targets around the mainarea (Restaurant, Pool, Gym, Massagearea). 2 targets are without any restrictions, so players can get creative. You need some clever distractions to pull this off. The Contract gets easier if you already unlocked the needed weapon. If not, you need to find the hidden treasure Rutherford is searching for. The only Exit is the speed boat and the complication „only targets“ is optional active.
In addition: some map knowledge might be useful.

Ps: i would be thankful, if someone could remake it for other platforms :slight_smile:

4 Likes

CONTRACT ID: 2-26-0367037-21

PLATFORM: PLAYSTATION 4

SUBMITTER NAME: Dodarkillen

CONTRACT TITLE: Jarl 47’s most inportant hit…

BRIEFING: We need you Jarl 47, Help us expand Pirato La tropica

The Scooter man killed my beloved parrot in explosion, sword for him. No runners allowed, starfish to the brain please. Lastly show Pirato El killo’s leader his death by the plank.

Don’t get seen, people will know Pirato la tropica is behind it
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Made this fun thing where instead of working for the ICA he is a real pirate who killes other pirate gangs for a living. How i made my way to comleting it.
Pirate outfit start at hut, take the starfish for later, now kill the man on jetski by a sword to the neck. Run to the girl running and take her out with the starfish and hide the corpse, go to tysons house and use emetic dartgun on the girl in the pool so the guy can jump. escape by Pirate ship.
Image idea, 47 looking at the man jumping in the water and dies

4 Likes

I really like this one! :slight_smile: especially the Image :wink:
Also: Welcome in our Community!

2 Likes

After playing this one, I do have to say that I liked this contract. The timer is luckily non-mandatory but also slightly strict IMO (at least if you’re trying to go for SA) and the targets are neatly placed. I also like how the loud weapon kills basically force the entire map to go into hunting mode, which adds a slight twist.

1 Like

same with what i want with my pirating the sword of history contract. to add a bit of tension to it and test peoples skills in taking care of a loud situation with guards coming to inspect.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-26-4619600-41
Platform: Playstation.
Submitter name: Andy-Wan

Contract Title: Buccaneer’s Pool Parley

Briefing: Our client, Mr Silver, has called for a spot of revenge, served with a twist of poetic justic for the death of his daughter. Sally Qing had been drinking “Buccaneer” cocktails provided by Mario Giovine and Lesley Salazar during a recent Pirate themed pool party, where Qing was the sole lifeguard. Inebriated, she was unable to save Ms Silver from her avoidable drowning which Qing’s loverer, Mr Johnson helped cover up. Buccaneer cocktails come with lime pierced with a Jarl Sabre. Food for thought 47.

Brief description: This is the first time I’ve ever submitted a contract. I really enjoy making contracts for friends and so it only feels right to finally give back to a community I adore. To anyone who’s contracts ive played in the past I say thank you. I hope you give mine a look over. I always try to make an interesting story and some fun kill conditions.

Thank you so much if you give this a go and congratulations to anyone who has their contracts picked. Again…I adore this community.

2 Likes

@Urben :monkey: :desert_island: :hearts:

Contract ID: 2-12-3288127-60

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Axwage

Contract Title: Three-Headed Monkey

Briefing:

Your name is 47, and you’re a mighty pirate.

Your latest crew has mutinied because they don’t like your new “style”. You’re stranded in Colombia and in need of a fast ship. Only the Monkey Man himself, Rich Delgado, stands in your way.

You will need to take out Rico and his first and second mates — but each head of this three-headed monkey requires a unique inventory item. Hope you’ve picked stuff up!

Show Rico and his crew that you no longer wave your weapons around like a feather duster.

Brief Description: This contract is inspired by all things Monkey Island, after being prompted by a fellow Threep-head. The concept of using three unique edged blades for melee kills is inspired by the bloated inventories of adventure games of yore (and today), and there being one machete available on the map. Being a pirate, you must escape by boat. Hope you’ve picked up the right inventory item.

Santa Fortuna is a lower tier map for contracts IMO. There’s very little vertical spiraling to experiment with, and lots of flat running. I like a lot about this map; I’ve played it to death and the narratively-driven layout is simply amazing… but contracts are a different beast. I did a lot of experimenting while trying to figure out how to make this Monkey-themed contract, and in the end I limited the contract to one area of the map. Will be real easy for some pros, but all the hostile NPCs might prove a challenge to those players who haven’t mastered their insult swordfighting yet.

This contract uses unlocks from Hitman 2 DLC and Hitman 3. No regerts.
(Hint: If you’re having trouble finding inventory items, do what we used to do in the old days and turn to a guidebook…)

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

or

4 Likes

don’t know if i ever found a machete in Santa Fortuna. only one i know is the one you get in Bangkok.

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-26-9466034-69

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Canucklehead X

Contract Title: Pieces of Eight

Briefing

Centuries ago, a crew of 47 pirates and their treasure were lost at sea. Years later, a map was discovered that possibly leads to their treasure, rumoured to have been buried prior to the ship being lost at sea. However, the map and treasure are cursed, with those in possession of its pieces meeting unfortunate deaths by the Captain’s spirit. Some say these are just ghost stories to entertain the tourists, but what if they are true and the Captain chooses an avatar to protect what is his?

Brief Description
After my ideas for bootlegs were taken by others, I decide to go the pirate route, basing the contract on the hidden treasure and the map pieces at Haven.

Unfortunately the Xbox can not specify suit type, but for best results use the Buccaneer.

Image Suggestion

Edit: updated image selection.

1 Like

okay so how many people have made an internet piracy joke yet?

1 Like