Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

6 Likes

For Copy-Pasting Purposes

Legend of the Bald Man
Created By: Krkkit2012 (Xbox account)
3-28-6232656-59

Copy/Paste Again (and Stylization)

“Ahoy agents! Gather ‘round!

I’ll spin ye a yarn of a wily ol’ biddy’s treasure, unscrupulous brigands lookin’ to pilfer ‘em, and the force o’ nature what crashed down to beat ‘em all at they own games!

‘Tis a tale of action and subterfuge!

Be warned.

Fabrications abound!

There be few remaining who know just what happened to those landlubbers that day… Fewer still brave enough to tell it.

I ain’t no such yellow belly.

So kick off yer peg legs and pull up a stool! Drink up me hearties! Yo ho!”

Target Locations
For IO’s Eyes Only
Seriously
I Don’t Know How to do JSON
Especially on Console
Alright
I Believe You
You’d Better Be IO
Massive Spoilers Otherwise
Fine

Description: You’ve got some “treasure” (the unicorn horn, multiple horns in fact so they could be real or “bootleg” as it were, and the saber) and you’ve got six pirates. Of course we all know who’s the best pirate and there can be only one anyway. I tried to set it up so that every start will offer something of value (i.e. proximity to targets or weapons, or good disguises) while also limiting players in some way (mostly through rerouting and different enforcers). I hoped it worked out at least a little bit. This isn’t meant to be terribly difficult or complex; it’s designed to encourage experimentation while also incorporating some “piratey” elements (a cutthroat treasure hunt, and a duel). As such, there’s only a couple of required kill methods; everything else is up to the player. One can, of course, dress up as a pirate; SASO should be more than possible (provided you’re not a doof like me).

Image Suggestions
These Two Are My Favorites

But These Will Do if You Like Them Better

2 Likes

Here is one from me!

Contract ID: 2-08-6129150-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: Strongblade

Contract Title: Classy Bootleggers

Briefing:

Brief Description:

Targets:

Complications:

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

1 Like

@linux_penguin @lukefsje since you guys inspired me

Contract ID: 2-10-9374553-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: You wouldn’t steal a heart.

Briefing: Good evening 47. Your targets are two organ harvesters backed by the yakuza. The head of it is a man named Katashi Ito and his research aid Shoudai Kurosawa. The yakuza that back their ring are staying at the resort here in Hokkaido. You’ve been hired by Interpol to kill them after an agent went missing. We have intel that a mood altering neurochip implanted in his brain by his research aid for testing. this could lead to many opportunities to take Ito out. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:

Targets

core idea hinting at the usage of the neurochip

Complications

Image suggestion

had to edit the briefing here realizing after the fact i made spelling errors and forgot to add Smith’s name but thought not mentioning his name here to emphasize on hinting to the easter egg in case someone at IOI edits it and takes up my easter egg reference idea.

2 Likes

tried it out myself. it was alright. love the modern day music piracy concept in here. also i like the fact that even if some of us don’t get our contracts featured we can still play each others contract almost like contract sharing.

OK. Who change the Contract ID of my contract back to the original in the Contracts Tables near the beginning of this thread?

I’ve created a new version of it and using that as my “actual” submission. I’ve updated my submission post with the new version’s Contract ID. Whoever’s in charge of that, change it to the new version.

You’ve Gotta Be Schmidtting Me!
Original Version - 3-22-5180481-09
New Version - 3-22-4943864-09

And yeah. I entered my Contract ID of the new version in-game. No problem. Just there is some idiot editing that wiki post to annoy me. The new version adds in Perfect Shooter as an optional complication. The original doesn’t have that. I don’t have time for being annoyed. :angry:

1 Like

Really happy to not see a shit ton of Haven aka “Gettin’ Spotted” Island contracts. But I find it weird that ioi didn"t wait for Ambrose Island to drop before doing this theme for FC’s. It’s a damn PIRATE island. :joy:

But there are so many “Jarl’s Saber” submissions, who ever hadn’t unlocked it better grind that thing now because half the submissions has it with at least 1 target.

1 Like

Repost of my old Patient Zero contract with no complications.

Contract ID: 1-18-6328908-03

Platform: Epic Games (PC)

Submitter Name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Jeff the Treasure Hunter

Briefing:

A limited edition Fire axe and Katana has been spotted in the Hokkaido Medical Facility.

Obtain both and eliminate the targets with the weapons for our client to be satisfied.

Brief Description:

Obtain the Fire axe and Katana and eliminate the two targets via melee and Jeff.

OR you can get lucky and obtain the loot from Jeff.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID:1–20-2117587-68
Platform: Epic Games
Submitter Name: Dinozafr
Contract Title: Escape !

Brifing:

You are pirat . Yoy are retrive valuables items Alma Reynard . And militia hunting for you.Escape from island,and kill who hunting for you . Good luck, Pitat !

Brief Description:

Eliminate five targets different weapons. And only suit !And you have 5 minutes !

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Please find my contracts which are non-mod, glitch-less and supports the Pirate theme. These contracts can be played by casual pirates, speed runners, suits only, and basic pirates. Praying one of them smuggles into the selected list illegally :pirate_flag: :japanese_ogre: :pirate_flag:.

banner_gtk

Contract ID: 2-16-9961338-31

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: GRAND THEFT KATANA

Briefing:

Good evening, 47

This is a bit of an unusual request but our client wants you to retrieve the Katana of famous Australian modder Kevin_Rudd. Our client believes they can fetch a pretty penny for it on the blackmarket.
Do however leave everyone untouched, except his bodyguard.

Good stealing, 47

Details

Brief Description:

In this contract, the objective is to steal the Katana from Jordan Cross’s penthouse and smuggle it to the exit. For this, kill the guard near the boat exit with that Katana disguised as Suit. Now the tricky part is Katana is an illegal item that cannot be concealed in a briefcase. One of the solutions is that you need to get a guard disguise and carry the katana near the boat exit/target, disguise the suit back and do the job. Well, the optional objective of No Pacification will add some twist to the plot – there is only one guard disguise but how to reach there and get the suit back – maybe another disguise. This must be a theft so no recording and do not get spotted as an optional objective.This contracts can be played by Casual and Basic players, and also wondering to see the solutions from speed runners and suits only players.

This contract is inspired by and a pirated copy of Grand Theft Bosco – an awesome contract by @Kevin_Rudd – ha ha sorry Kevin, I stole your briefing text.

Image suggestion

Image suggestion:

or

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banner_hat

Contract ID: 2-18-8781889-31

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: HONOR AMONG THIEVES

Briefing:

Good evening, 47

A gang of thieves stole the rare sword from the museum. Your job is to kill all three of them and steal that sword.
However, you must follow the thief’s moral code so that the targets are innocent in the museum robbery by killing their leader with that sword. The sword is with one of them, who has a tatoo on his brow.

Details

Brief Description:

Woah!! found an NPC who stole some sword/melee weapons, you are a pirate, and your task is to steal that sword/melee weapons from that npc and kill their cowboy leader disguise as suit with that weapon. At first, I thought that NPC carries the saber sword always, but during testing it was found that he carries random melee weapons – so I had to change the condition to any melee kill. The tricky part of the contract is meet Dexter disguised as Suit. Suit is illegal – maybe a temporary disguise to your booked room will do. Tip – Do not trust my order of Targets in the objective. Optional objective of No pacification will tighten up the puzzle.
If possible, it would be good to have constant Saber sword on Jeff and condition changed to Saber melee kill on Dexter.
I am sure Casual, Speed, Suits Only and Basic players will enjoy this.

Image Suggestion

Image suggestion:

or

Thank you, Happy Stealing !!

9 Likes

Oh,wow. I created a contract with a very similar idea a long time ago and I was planning to recreate it with a suitable title and briefing for this theme. But then,I almost had a heart attack when I saw this contract… Thankfully, after checking out, the targets for our contracts aren’t the same. :smile:

I saw the no one had made that contract idea, so like a pirate, i grabbed the idea before someone else could.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking too… IO usually doesn’t usually accept FCs that require unlockables. That said, Jarl’s Pirate Saber is available at Haven Island Mastery 2 so it’s not like it’s a huge deal. THAT said, there’s no guarantee everyone owns Haven Island. :man_shrugging: Any FCs in Mendoza requiring it should be fine because it’s in the map.

Besides, that’s all up to IO! They likely have some sort of data that gives them an idea of who owns what. I’m not advocating one way or the other BUT I might have a halfway decent chance if a bunch of entries get disqualified. :wink: I jest and it’s all in good fun anyway! All I know for certain is that they probably won’t pick mine because they never do… :joy:

1 Like

Say whatever you want to, Haven is a DLC, not everyone might have it, so yeah, it is kinda an issue and some peeps might not be able to 5 star SA some of the contracts

Hey, I’m inclined to agree with you, especially because it’s paid DLC. However, the final decision is ultimately IO’s.

Maybe @Clemens_IOI or someone could clarify before too many people waste their time making contracts that are DQ’d the moment they eliminate a target with that sword or to step in and nip this discussion in the bud by informing us that they’re happy with the percentage of people who bought Haven so the sword is in or something?

Until the selections are announced (or someone official chimes in), I’ll just be over here trying to temper my hopes and dreams so they don’t get crushed so badly this time. :joy: :sob:

I’m guessing they will definitely pick one contract with Jarl’s saber, and probably not more than two.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-4695610-18
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: Steventjeeee
Contract Title: Pirate Movie Night
Briefing:

ARGGGGH 47,

Your destination for today is Dartmoor. Our client is currently working for the Carlisles as a bodyguard. Last saturday, our client had organised a pirate movie night. He anticipated that all his friends would come. However, nobody showed up. Our client was furious and swore to make his friends pay. He smuggled a saber into the mansion and placed it on a box next to Fernsby’s office. This is were you come in. Grab the saber and take care of his former friends.

Good luck, 47

Brief Description: Try to kill all the targets with the saber that you can find next to Fernsby’s office. I chose to not have a complication, because i felt like it would make the contract bad. The targets are pretty spread out and you can find them on different floors. I think that there are a lot of different approaches to the targets and you can use some shortcuts to reach your target as fast as possible. This contract is not so hard, because i wanted to make something that every player can enjoy.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-1282699-78

Platform: PC(Epic)

Submitter name: theWizard

Contract Title: Blow the Man Down!

Briefing:

Brief Description: All these four targets can be eliminated with pirate-themed weapons despite the first one can be done without the cannon. I didn’t wanna force any certain exit but taking the boat exit is my recommendation or you can take the diving exit since they’re both nautical-themed. I was gonna include No Disguise Change restriction but ultimately removed it to enable the diving exit.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

That’s annoying, but I’m thinking it has to be a technical issue. I correctly added a full stop to the end of my title on the table as it wasn’t there before and I’ve just had to replace it. If it’s not a technical issue then that’s really annoying :confused: