Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 2-22-7686151-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: They All Float

Briefing: I just want to be their friend and give them balloons. But two said yes and two said no. So i’ll take two with me and show them all my home and friends and make two others float.

Brief Description:

Targets and complication

Image suggestions

thanks to @Tetrafish_21 for the images

5 Likes

Contract ID: 4-29-9470382-48

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: The Elite Institute

Contract Title: Counter Snipe

Briefing: 47, we have pinpointed the location of the Holle Sniper. He is currently holed up in a Biker Hangout on the outskirts of the city, which is adjacent to a nightclub. Take out the target up close to ensure he is out of commission as well as his accomplices who are hunting for his victims. They will be inside the club, so make sure to use accidents as not to arouse suspicion.

Brief Description: There’s a serial killer on the loose who uses attractive women to lure potential victims to him. His accomplices are in the club with their potential victims whilst he is up top with a sniper. You are the one assigned to take him out before he kills again! Despite being in a neighbouring building, the Sniper is simple enough to reach without going too far out of the way. You can even snipe him with a pistol at the right moment and escape before his friend notices, allowing for a smooth speedrun.

Image Suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-15-4726139-05

Contract Title: Ghost On The Other Line

Briefing: I’ve left them texts and calls. They think i’m prank calling them to scare them but i am not. They are my victims and i am their killer who will always vanish into thin air never leaving a trace. And tonight will be their last night on this earth.

Brief Description:

Targets

Complications

Image suggestions

4 Likes

Contract ID: 4-07-2612387-48

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: The Elite Institute

Contract Title: Ladykiller

Briefing: The glitz and glamour of Marrakesh is enough for 47 to go hunting for a partner. He has his eyes on a bunch of different ladies, who will soon learn that a date with 47 is to die for!

Brief Description: A handful of interesting targets, from a wanderer that can be killed in a ton of different ways, a lady in the middle of the market who can be taken care of easier than you think, a woman who can be poisoned in two separate locations, and a waitress whose companion you should take care of first.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-1659669-05

Contract Title: Tobias The Rieper

Briefing: This is the tale of a gruesome serial killer enigma who brutally left women’s bodies mangled and butchered in their own homes or out on the streets. Police have never learned his true identity to this day. This is the tale of Tobias The Rieper.

Brief Description:

Targets

Complications

Image suggestions

4 Likes

My username for all the contacts is Wigglyweevil211
And my platform for all of them is Xbox.
Title: Room 205
Contract ID: 3-08-8963304-17
Brief description: This contact is based off the book written by Stephen King: Room 1408. Of course i changed it to match 47’s suite number: Room 205. The kills are also linked to the movie and book. Don’t enter the room you won’t last 5 minutes.

![Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.10.07 - 11.44.51.55|690x388]

Title: Fright (ening movie) night
Contract ID: 3-02-4063146-17
Brief description; I sat down and watched the first Fright Night and thought wow! The Paris Vampire Magician disguise would be perfect for this, i also recreated some kis throughout the movie with the fibre wire as the strangling kill or the melle as the stake through the heart. Enjoy this frightening Night.

Title: Ohh Mr. Sandman
Contract ID: 3-20-2719134-17
Brief description: i made this contact before the roadmap was released so i used the Raven suit and i linked it to the song Oh Mr. Sandman AND the horror figure.

Title: Murder he throat
Contract ID: 3-15-2885814-17
Brief description: Clearly based off of Muder She Wrote, i wanted a contract that could switch up the (quite frankly) boring Super fan and melee combo, i did this by using some more interesting targets that you can set up some isolations for the non accident kills whilst still getting sub 3 minutes (even less if your really fast!)

Title: Musical entertainment murders
Contract ID: 3-21-9731207-17
Brief description: I found a easy way to go dark with the Entertainer disguise and the viking ace nearby to help players find both items, enjoy this horror inspired contract.

Title: Fashion magicians and wine
Contract ID: 3-02-0946491-17
Brief description: Paris is a great place to link the best parts of every contact: Routing, Speedrunning and enjoyment. This contact is perfect.

Title: Kitchen nightmare
Contract ID: 3-21-4425951-17
Brief description: Based of the funny TV series by Gordon Ramsay: Kitchen Nightmares. It’s something different i guess.

Title: Falling red blood grapes
Contract ID: 3-31-2690814-17
Brief description: Mendoza is a living nightmare… Quite literally! :joy: Excuse the jokes, anyway back on track, Mendoza is the perfect map for some classic hitman horror murder, enjoy!

Title: Hirsch (harsh) uprising
Contract ID: 3-29-0536305-17
Brief description: This contract was made to show what happens when Rolf needs to let of some steam, for new players i made Rolf a target to let them know were you cannget his disguise from, the shotgun is also nearby, it’s a loud shotgun so get ready!

Title: Biker battleaxe bashing!
Contract ID: 3-29-2637378-17
Brief description: This contact was designed to be played like a maniac, don’t worry SA is possible, it is alos a great routing contract and lots of enjoyment will be had with it.

I know this is alot of contracts! I got busy! :joy: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

what. it looks too many. Good luck

5 Likes

A lot of them i made in lockdown and stuff, but some like Room 205 or Murder he throat i did recently (i ofc knew that this would be a theme!) Past me is very smart

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-01-2978146-90

Platform: PC - Steam

Submitter name: RedSneakyFox

Contract Title: Russian Sleep Experiment

Briefing:

Brief Description:
Long-unseen location - ICA Facility, that, didn’t got own Featured Contract for long, long time.
Inspired by old, creepypasta, Suit Only contract with some body dragging and requiring an (obvious) use of enviroment to get one kill

Summary

Good luck, have fun and don’t get spooked.

Suggested image:

5 Likes

Interesting location?

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-9669352-81

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: The Copycat Killer

Briefing: Welcome back 47. Your primary target has recently moved to Berlin, Germany. He changed his appearance to stay undercover. We’ve managed to track down 4 possible victims, one of them responsible for all the recent deaths. Unfortunately, We don’t have any further information, so our plan is to eliminate all duplicates. While some innocents might die, a lot more will occur if the target isn’t dealt with. Make sure to spook some along the way. Happy Haunting!

Brief Description: this contract happens on Halloween night when a mass murderer had changed his identity and no way to recognize him. must take down anyone that looks exactly like him.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-10-6018450-05
Platform : PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name : Faiz51
Contract Title : Aka Manto, The Toilet Paper Ghost

Briefing : Aka Manto, also known as Red Cape is a Japanese urban legend about a masked spirit who wears a red cloak, and who appears to people using toilets in public or school bathrooms. Accounts of the legend vary, but one consistent element of the story is that the spirit will ask the occupant of a toilet a question. In some versions, he will ask if they want red paper or blue paper, though other versions identify the choices as a red cloak or a blue cloak, or as a red cape or a blue cape. Choosing either option will result in the individual being killed, so the individual must ignore the spirit, run away, or reject both options in order to survive.

Brief Description : Initially I want to make a Mummy theme contract using Jason Portman’s disguise, killing using his mummy bandages so that’s why the contract using fiber wire. But then, I notice that there is no fiber wire in Hokkaido so i think maybe using toilet paper will do. Then, I stuck at writing Briefing, forcing me to google and there it is, Japanese Urban legend Aka Manto, perfectly fit my imagination. So I scrap the Mummy theme and go for Aka Manto.

As always, be careful about the disguise.

Targets

_____Ellinor Yasuda

_____Ray Miller

_____Genta Kakuta

_____James Carey

Featured Contract Image :

9 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-4811870-53

Platform: Steam (PC)

Submitter name: SmartCasual

Contract Title: The Graveyard Shift Revisited

Briefing:

47 -Clera here, we accessed the dongle you put into Carniwarez Inc. 20 years ago and found footage of our agent The Ghost with a copy in a server in Dubai

We need you to infiltrate the offices there and delete it to keep project S3K secret. Since they are required to sign anyone accessing the server, you will need to eliminate everyone in the security rooms

Keep in mind that souls can come back to haunt you today, so DON’T set them free

You will find your disguise in the locker no 137

Good luck

Brief Description:

I wanted to make a Halloween themed contract, that also celebrates the 20 years of H2:SA. There are 5 targets but they are all in two very close locations, so you can commit a horrific massacre without fearing to loose SA (You will loose 5 stars, but I don´t think a lot of people would mind). Most H2:SA missions have only 1 exit, so this contract continues this tradition (the exit is the elevator shaft). Recordings are obviously a complication, since the briefing wants you to destroy some as the primary goal, so leaving one wouldn´t be very professional. And then The Ghost and the S3K are just nods to Atrioc(my fav H3 streamer lol).

Image suggestion:

I hope I didn´t forgot anything :blush:

3 Likes

If you have a contract for more than one platform, please specify their IDs for respective platforms.
Contracts are not cross-platform and have a unique ID on each platform.
If you put additional store by mistake, please correct it and check if your ID corresponds the platform

@Charlie_Farmer I remember you had a problem with your displayed gametag in the summary list before, so if you want another one to be displayed in the list, mention it in the post.
Submissions which don’t have gametags specified receive the post author name by default.

Generally, I suggest everyone to copy the submission template from the initial post and just fill it in while composing their post

3 Likes

Totally forgot! :joy: my bad!

Contract ID: 1-16-1314310-36
Platform: Steam PC
Submitter Name: The Mafia (On Steam)

Contract Title: The Shiny Head
Briefing: On a cold October night, the Himmapan will become the grounds of an event that’s as old as time, One man with an axe, lots of victims.

The ghost of Jack Torrance has risen once again, and this time he’s possessed 47’s body! He wants to relive his golden days and has decided to recreate his most thrilling murders. Four victims of the axe, and one brutally shot in the head.

Good night, and good luck 47.

Brief Description: The contract is obviously inspired by The Shining and is set in the dreary, nighttime Bangkok. It follows the same kills the movie employed. Four people are murdered by an axe, and one is shot in the head. Four out of Five of the targets must be killed in the suit. No complications are used to make it easier for experimentation.

Targets:

Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

The Source, nice! I might make one on the Source tomorrow.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-10-6090807-48
Platform: Epic
Submitter name on epic games: Dr.Torba
Contract Title: Realistic decorations
image_2022-10-11_191812612
Brief Description: Kill Amos Dexter with lethal poison disguised as the motorcyclist, Carlton Smith with an accident explosion disguised as the baseball player, and Hideyo Shibata the security guard in the security room with a shotgun disguised as the helicopter pilot. Optional complications are No bodies found and No recordings

Image:

6 Likes

One of my favorite map variations. I hate regular Bangkok though, funny how it is.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-15-3912412-55
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: Kolnikov
Contract Title: Giallo
Briefing:
“The lawyer was the target, of course! But it would raise too many questions to have it be an obvious professional hit. Better if it were simply the work of a common, everyday axe maniac - eh?”

From the US dub of Ario Dargento’s “Death Has 47 Vices” (1974)

Brief Description:
Inspired by Italian giallo cinema - a mix of bloody, violent slasher and whodunnit thriller - 47 heads to Italy to star in a giallo of his own. The formula of a murder being pinned on a random knife killer is a well-worn one in the genre - but since it’s easy to get hold of a knife on this map, I went with the axe. Getting it across town from one end to the other makes for a fun puzzle, especially since the quickest way is through the heavily guarded room of one of the regular targets - and in order to keep up your axe murderer alibi, there can be No Pacifications…

Featured Contract Images Suggestions:

(I’ve spotted a few other Super Fan/Fire Axe contracts - I guess it was an obvious choice for Halloween. Oh well!)

7 Likes