Featured Contracts October 20th, 2022 - Halloween

The Halloween batch of featured contract is out.
Spooky :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

Congratulations to the selected :

it-spooky-spooky

15 Likes

Yesssssssss!!!
Im featured again!!!
Well done to everyone else as well.

It’s a shame that the one that was featured wasn’t my finest one i made but it’s still cool to be featured

7 Likes

Omg, thanks IOI for featuring my contract!!! Can’t wait to play the contracts to! Congrats all!!!

8 Likes

I still need to finish waterworld on my xbox :grimacing:
These seem mostly alright for a casual sit-back and play style, seeing a Carlisle family contract broke my heart though… at least it’s only four targets this time. Maybe I’ll get round to a review of this batch?

8 Likes

Congrats for lucky winners

4 Likes
7 Likes

I actually played Perfect Organism on my Xbox like 1 month ago as im friends with MYT it is really fun to play and stealth your way through the vents.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I hope for the last 2 months I will win.

4 Likes

And by the way, a new challenge came out.

1 Like

A old recording of mine, its my FC for this batch (it is the contract made by me not the FC one made for the FC section on the contracts tab)

2 Likes

Oh nice mine made it! Didn’t really expect it to be but I guess it’s just a bonus to me (noticed there were 7 picked).

Just saw the image in-game if only it was moved a little more to the left from the original image but oh well I can’t be picky.

7 Likes

I guess every contract that you put into this submission really paid off. Congratulations on getting one of your contract featured.

OMG, that was a unexpected surprise.
Many thanks to @Mini, mine maybe got selected for her attractive screenshot.

Congratulations to
@Steventjeeee @teddyfilmore @Charlie_Farmer
@mkSolas @SirCallywag @The_Elite_Institute

Busy in work unfortunately, will play on Monday.

Happy Halloween to every one. Enjoy !!

8 Likes

Perhaps one day I’ll get featured…

And contracts that use the main mission targets are my biggest pet peeve and there’s a couple in this batch…

BUT! Congrats to those selected regardless!

4 Likes

Apon playing and reading my description i have noticed that it says made by Charlie_Farmer
The reason for this nust be that they picked my contract in the first day of the submissions because i remember not putting my username down until the second day when count Rushmore reminded me to!.
I guess I’ve discovered some more submission process out.

1 Like

Wow, multiple solid returning creators in a single batch, damn Clemens might have made a really good batch :eyes::eyes: gonna play the contracts now.

In addition, Clemens, please choose mine more :pray: I got chosen by Urben once, once by you, bro, I promise, these are solid contracts.

2 Likes

Npl mate, i enjoyed making it, and I hope everyone enjoys playing it.

Npl, it’s all part of the job, just remember kids, cool people don’t look at explosions

1 Like

Cool people make the explosions instead of looking at them :smiley:

Congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @zubin47 :partying_face: I’m glad I could help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And congratulations to everyone else who was picked!

3 Likes

@Clemens_IOI , you stopped the Christmas Creep in Hitman 3, I salute you. :grin:

Congratulations to the winners! I look forward to playing them once I return from my vacation.

3 Likes