Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 2-30-6851122-92

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: tryagainlater

Contract Title: The Ghost of Molotov Past

Briefing: Gather round and hear the tale of an item so frightening the gods themselves had to intervene to weaken it. Legend has it that there was once a weapon do terrifying that it could combust a poor innocent bystander such as yourself with but a simple throw without causing suspicion upon its bearer.

Alas the story gets scarier. The goods did not fully understand the folly of their almighty nerf. Henceforth, a certain target in a certain flourful and powerful contract became impossible…or did it?

Brief Description: Yes, I am being cheeky with this one. It’s a reference to the Flour Power contract from a previous batch which has a fire accident kill that seems impossible now because the molotov no longer counts for it. But it is possible if you use the only fire accident in Chongqing, i.e the core meltdown. It’s not as hard as you think. You don’t need to pacify that many people either. You’d be surprised how easy it is to drag a body around the ICA facility without anyone noticing. The target does wander near the entrance next to the restaurant at one point too. It also becomes a lot easier when you know you can trigger the meltdown manually. It is only one target with no disguise restrictions and no complications because despite it being spooky season, I’m not a monster.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

7 Likes

Because contracts are not cross-platform and PC now has 3 stores to play the game on, please specify the particular store which your contract is for

@Charlie_Farmer I still remember about your gametag, but I may forget, so the summary list might have your forum nickname in the Author column. It will be your responsibility, not others

2 Likes

@Count.Rushmore there all fine and good!

1 Like

That is a very snazzy second image my friend! :heart:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-07-0466102-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: The legend of Dajjal

Briefing:
brief

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-24-8618085-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: American Psycho
Briefing:

There is an idea of a 47; some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory.

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe, you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable…

…I simply am not there.

Brief Description:

Based on the cult film with a handful of kills as the Investment Banker modeled after those in the movie. The Fired Banker gets stabbed in the stomach because “why doesn’t he have a job?” Fabio gets axed for looking the most like Jared Leto and playing the part. Athena’s taken out with a falling object (possibly on the stairs). (Maybe chainsaws will be included in Freelancer Mode) The last two because… well, they’re the last two.

Image Suggestions:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-2525171-27

Platform: Steam, PC

Submitter name: DietzNuts69

Contract Title: The Maliferous Parapsychology

Briefing:
Another year, another Halloween. These people specialize in parapsychology and they had proved that ghosts and other paranormal beings are not real. They had gone mad and plan to murder everyone that believe in ghosts, and the first place they are targeting is a coastal town in Italy, Sapienza. They plan to shock people with the information, but they also want to shock them with electricity. You should kill them with their plan, and dress up in a spooky costume, just to scare them a bit.

Brief Description: Eliminate the targets, preferably with electrocution, while dressed up as a spooky plague doctor. (The only possible solution might be to drag all the targets to this place in the image below, and electrocute them all at once, that’s how I did it. I don’t know if there’s any other way.)

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 4-04-0630045-19

Platform: Switch

Submitter Name: BobTheBuilder

Contract Title: My Costume: Clown

Briefing: It’s Halloween, what would Halloween be without a scary costume. These targets need to be taken down 47! Costume: Clown. No Flamingo,No Pirate Only CLOWN!

Brief Description: The targets are easy to take out. You need to drown two of them and the other one must be eliminated with an old axe.It’s a fun
contract.

Fetured Contract Images:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-09-1520591-07
Platform: Epic Games
Submitter name: Mebiusdore
Contract Title: The Harvest Massacre
Briefing: 47… 47! Those wretched soldiers that occupied our barns, are endangering our crops… become the scarecrow, I have left a little present at the hut near the tar pit… hahahahaaha!
Brief Description: Become the scarecrow and retrieve the old axe from the tar pit, kill all of your targets using your surroundings and the foilage.
(Objectives: Exit at the bridge)
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

7 Likes

Name: Tobias Ripper

Contract ID: 2-34-2852549-95

Platform: PS4

Submitter Name: Damo2007XD

Briefing: Guess what? It’s Spooky Season! And guess what comes with that? Horror Films! It’s time to make your very own Horror Film 47, with YOU as the main antagonist. Tobias Ripper. Slaughter Your targets in anyway you like, just try to keep on your Signature Suit, any suit you like.

Targets and Complications:

Custom Image Suggestion:

Brief Description: Eliminate 4 targets in your suit with any weapon you like, you have 2 optional complications, just to give that extra challenge if you really want. By the way, your targets are situated in roughly the same place, just for convenience.

Have Fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Contract id: 3-03-5895875-58

Platform: Xbox one

Submitter name: TutyDrak

Contract title: Sacrifice for mother

Briefing: The Sapienza mansion is one of the most beautiful but also one of the scariest place on earth. Owned today by Silvio Caruso, who is known for buying haunted houses to attempt a sacrifice ritual to bring his death mother to life. Today, on Halloween, he is planning to do the ritual. He doesn’t want to get blood on his hands. That’s why hired you.

Brief description:

You will need to kill 5 targets which includes
Arcibaldo Nasi , Alessandro Andreotti, Giuliano Esposito, Paolo Parella and Tiziano Lo Duca with a Nne Obaras Machete in your suit.
If you want to, there is an optional task where there can be no bodies found.
Staying in your starting suit is isn’t an optional complication and you will need to stay in it or else you will fail the mission. This add’s more realistic feeling of being a dressed up killer from a horror movie.
For the spice wear clown suit.

Suggested picture:

I would provide more pictures of the briefing and target’s but because I am a new user I can’t do that.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 4-169828906-19

Platform: Switch

Submitter Name: BobTheBuilder

Contract Title: Banana Gang

Briefing: A Gang named “Banana Gang” wants to install bananas in the Bangkok Hotel. These bananas are very slippery, they could ruin Halloween with these bananas. The kids want candy not bananas. You will need to take out the 3 last members of this gang. Good Luck!

Brief Description: three targets one of them can be easily killed by shooting a gas canister. The other one (the one in the kitchen) is a little bit trickyer. You will need to drown him to get a 5 Star rating. The last one needs to be electrocuted. This mission was designed to be fun.

Fetured Contract Images:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-0720487-94

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter name: Tim Timsen

Contract Title: Luigi’s Mansion 47

Briefing: In this (unreleased) episode of the successful series, Professor E. Gadd takes on the role of the hero, since Luigi fell victim to a tragic, “mysterious” accident.

Recover the green overall, make use of the new and improved Poltergust 8001 and various new gadgets to rid the mansion of ghosts disguised as humans, and prove that the old man can still handle things himself.

(And an afterword I won’t add here.)

Brief description: It’s an hommage to Luigi’s Mansion (duh), but it has a little twist, with 5 targets, 3 requiring accident kills, 2 requiring non-accident kills. Some are loud, some are silent, most need distractions, all bodies must be hidden and may not be found to get SA.

Just a little tip, to prevent frustration: Don’t forget about the golf ball.

Contract Image:

2 Likes

Please specify what PC store your contract is for.
Because PC now has 3 places to play the game and contracts are not cross-platform

1 Like

Right, I fixed that, apologies.

1 Like

It’s all okay, no need to apologize.
It’s just for convenience. Not a criminal offence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your using accident kills but have a hide all bodies complication???

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-6218291-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: The Phenom Returns

Briefing:
Good evening 47

An unusual contract for you days before Halloween. Retired pro-wrestler “The Funeral Director” years ago had his in-ring outfit stolen. He recently found out his lost gear is in the possession of Leonard Parsons. The client’s request is to retrieve his ring attire and punish Parsons and his accomplices in the style of the Funeral Director’s signature “Buried while Breathing” match, which stipulates you bury your targets alive.

Brief Description: A contract inspired by the wrestler, the Undertaker. The contract is a three accidental fall elimination while dressed as the Undertaker. The open grave counts as fall accidents and the bodies are hidden. The complications are not being spotted doing anything illegal and all bodies hidden.

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Not all kills are accident kills, you don’t fail if you don’t hide them or if they’re found, and it’s not hard to hide them at all. It’s just a requirement for SA (added that to the brief description now).
Or did I misunderstand your question?

2 Likes

[quote=“Clemens_IOI, post:1, topic:16585”]

Contract IDs:

Part 1: 3-02-7523717-25
Part 2: 3-12-6769754-25
Part 3: 3-34-9171995-25
Part 4: 3-10-0044333-25

Platform: Xbox for all of these Contracts

Submitter name: Negan Smith#5630

Contract Title: The Replicators I-IV

Briefing: Good Evening 47 Helmut Krueger has reached out to us. An organisation is attempting to clone important celebrities. This must be stopped before something unpleasant occurs. According to our Intel, Sebastian Sato designs the clones with funds from Al-Ghazali. They are about to try and clone Viktor Novikov with the help of his bodyguard. We also believe Congressman Walsh is the owner of the company. Good Luck, 47.

Brief Description: A set of 4 contracts about clones trying to clone celebrities in different locations.

Locations:

Part 1- Paris
Part 2- Santa Fortuana
Part 3- Ambrose Island
Part 4- Hokkaido

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image in game, to make it look awesome)

4 Likes