Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Gah! Well, my sniper contract is not your typical sniper contract. It’s like a pistol kill contract, except your pistol is a god damn sniper rifle. Of course, I decided to drop the Headshots complications. Only 1 to worry about, No Knockouts.:sweat_smile:

Why am I telling this to another Xbox player that can have access to play it. PLAY IT… whenever you like. They’re both here! :wink:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-28-6417501-92
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter Name: Mastertino
Contract Title: Only Daffodils
Briefing:

Welcome back 47, we have singled out five targets currently at Thornbridge Manor today. We suggest taking them out with a long ranged shot so you are as far away from the scene as possible. Another reason for this is because these five are suspected to be responsible for several deaths at the recent Garden Show held at the manor. Our client wants them to be eliminated in a swift and precise manner. Don’t let us down and good luck.
Brief Description: Five targets placed around the grounds of the manor with no disguise restriction who are preferred to be eliminated with a sniper rifle. Preferred headshots and only targets.
Image Suggestion:
Featured_Contract_HSPNG

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-28-1759328-16

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: TNGassassan

Contract title: “Blood for the Bird god”

Briefing: "47, the bird council has decided to take action. For century’s the humans the humans have hunted our bird brethren with rifles, just so they can have food and clothing?! And now the seek to rid us from the graveyard?! Well no more! Grab your finest rifle, make your way to the rooftop, and avenge your bird ancestors!! THE BIRD REVOLUTION BEGINS TODAY!!!

Brief description: to beat this you need to start in a location with your suit, climb up to a high vantage point, and carefully snipe 4 targets, the only special condition is you need to keep your starting disguise.

I have also attached a video of me beating it if you need assistance.
HITMAN 3 contract "blood for the bird god" - YouTube

Suggested image:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-24-1858286-82
Platform: Steam
Submitter name: Casetros

Contract Title: MAN IN THE GRANDFATHER CLOCK

Briefing:
You are standing in the face of a clock, surrounded by the bodies of unconscious guards. You are staking out your next targets, awaiting the perfect moment to strike. You have them in your scope, but you must wait for their one moment of solitude.

Your mission, 47, is to stop a murder. A group of employees at Milton-Fitzpatrick are planning to assassinate CEO Athena Savalas by using a poisoned letter. You must eliminate these targets from a distance to ensure you are not poisoned too.

Brief Description:
The only exit available is the CEO exit, which ensures that the player needs to at least pass by the clock window in order to complete the level. This is to encourage them to shoot from the window. I picked these three targets because all of them are around one other person. This makes it tricky to kill them, but very possible. From my playing, the janitor can just be shot normally and no one will notice, the guard can only be killed at a very specific time in his cycle, and the investment banker needs to be lured away. Of course there are other ways to solve this contract, but it demands diversity of strategy.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image in-game, to make it look awesome):

7 Likes

Had to remove my contract and change it to SONKO, after realising it can be cheesed. Modified contract will follow.

Contract ID: 1-18-0469862-93
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter Name: Pootis.exe
Contract Title: Unhealthy (S)coping Mechanism

Briefing:

So, you think you’re hot stuff, do you?

Any idiot can show up with a Sniper Rifle and pick off their targets from half a mile away. Where’s the risk? Where’s the creativity? Where’s the excitement?

You’re going to use that rifle of yours to take out two GAMA employees.

But don’t think you can just pick them off from afar. You’re going to have to get up close and personal if you want to pull off a clean hit.

Just be careful that the heat from those hot springs doesn’t fog up your scope.

Description:

Don’t be fooled. This contract isn’t as simple as it might look.

Since there’s likely going to be a lot of Sniper Rifle contracts in this batch, I wanted to create a contract that puts a bit of a twist on it. In this contract, the player is required to eliminate two targets using a sniper rifle. However, this is complicated by several factors:

1. Both of them are in highly public areas with lots of potential witnesses.
  2. The player is required to fulfil the contract without changing out of their starting disguise (making the entire map a Hostile Area).
  3. The player cannot start with a briefcase in Patient Zero, meaning the Sniper Rifle must be smuggled in and retrieved (specifically, from the garage beneath the sauna).

As the briefing suggests, players will be required to infiltrate the hot spring area and get in close to their targets in order to eliminate them silently. The key is to figure out how to isolate their targets for a clean kill. The easiest method would be to use a wrench to increase the temperature in the hot springs, but this isn’t the only solution.

Players must also be mindful of RFID doors, as they risk getting themselves locked out if they aren’t careful about how they move around.

Ultimately, this contract tests the player’s ability to navigate trespassing zones, and their resourcefulness in isolating their targets in close-quarters; ideas that aren’t typically touched upon in Sniper contracts.

Image Suggestion: Personally, I think this one would be my pick. I’ve added some more in the drop down menu below. Pick whichever you prefer.

Extra Photos

8 Likes

Contract Title: Kiss, me, Kill me
Contract ID: 2-03-4468515-09
(Please ignore my previous contract with the same title)
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
Francesca’s romance with the golf coach was going well. She even bought him a shiny Jaeger hunting rifle for his birthday. Then Nicola introduced her new guard, Roman. Suddenly the coach was not so hot anymore. He saw the spark in her eyes when she looked at Roman. Later, when he heard rumours of their secret plan to elope, the coach cracked up and sent us the Jaeger to take them all out. No bodies found, and all kills MUST be made from the church tower.
A Hot Scope for a hot love triangle, 47.

Description:
Snipe Francesca and one of her two guards, as well as one of Silvio’s guards. This is a classic tower sniping contract, and if you follow the rules in the briefing, there is a light puzzle element, which is fun to figure out. With some well placed coins and a piercing rifle, you can get a cool sniper double kill, which will instantly hide the bodies. SONKO is optional, and SA can be achieved in 6 mins.

Suggested Image:

2 Likes

i fixed it now. I forgot. :wrench:

1 Like

I’ll probably get the time at some point, so I’ll make sure to check it out. Just to check, when you say the pistol is the sniper rifle, is the kill conditions only pistol? Console pistol sniping (without headshots only) can be something once I can finally pull it off.

Contract ID: 1-20-8456496-28
Platform: Epic Games
Submitter name: Urben
Contract Title: Far Frag
Briefing:

Fragmantation Grenades.
Say, did you ever use them? In a serious attempt of professional murder?
You probably got the gist about them. You throw them, they blow up loudly, and before you know it the body was spotted, ruining your score. Well, it is time to use one with a more beneficial outcome. Even more, if you want to get this done quickly, you will have to learn about the other way to set one off…
Better bring a scoped weapon!

Brief Description:
I think this is a very special sniper contract as you don’t snipe targets (well, for two of them you can if you want) but instead a grenade. So the task is to set things up and reach the boat for the shot. That has to be done rather quickly because you cannot pacify your target. Shooting the grenade near him before he picks it up and carries it away might be challenging for some palyers. (Although I would love to see someone shoot it in his hands!)
Luckily that is not the only option, you can also use a grenade the classic way and hide the body before guards show up. That is probably interesting to do as well!

Featured Contract Image:
I cropped this to fit the tile the way I’d like it to do:

Uncropped image

7 Likes

Oops. Probably should’ve clarified that. No. The kill method for the targets on Broaden Your Majestic Scope is currently all using any Sniper Rifle. There is only one complication on the submission version and that is No Pacifying Anyone at all, not an optional complication. You don’t need to worry about Headshots on this contract. The reason why I submitted it without the Headshots complication is that I struggled to Sieker dart the target in the head, also I wanted to give players a bit more freedom when playing these two contracts. I was just joking on the pistol part being a large sniper rifle. Yeah, my fault on that part. That was a terrible joke. :neutral_face:

My other contract I submitted, The Perfect Problems requires you to eliminate both targets with any Pistol while in a certainly motivating disguise, Perfect Test Subject. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: The complications for that one is Headshots Only and Hide The Bodies, both are optional complications.

Yeah, I’m being very light on the complications in this set now that I’ve looked at my Heat Stroke and previous ones. I think I realise after playing The Night The Duck Cried when it got featured that not everyone likes complications. I think it’s a balance thing as long as it fits the contract.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-22-6394700-84
Submitter Name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Hot Property

Briefing:

Due to major development plans for the area, Whittleton Creek is about to see a real estate boom. Unfortunately for the local Real Estate Broker, rumors of their impending gains are spreading through the neighborhood like wildfire, and more and more residents are rejecting his generous offers on their homes.

It seems, on this block, someone has to be murdered before they’ll give up any of this hot property.

Put a stop to the rumors and turn the heat up on the stubborn residents.

Brief Description:

A couple timed sniper explosions from a “Highest SA Body Count” run. Minutes pass between setups when you’re not on a massacre, so Batty gets an extra boom.

Image Suggestions:

2 Likes

Contract ID:1-21-6739625-22

Platform:EGS

Submitter name:AYSyw

Contract Title:THE TRAGEDY AT THE CHURCH

Briefing:Today, the church in Isle of Sgàil will hold a prayer. They will pray to the gods to bless their lives. At this time, however, a “God” was already standing on top of them…Pray for salvation! People!

Brief Description:Use your death sniper rifle to sublimate their souls.Bad luck,death 47.

Image:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-28-1855496-20
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: crewdy
Contract Title: Bringing Down the House

Briefing: Oh 47, look at all the busy bees in Dartmoor. Doing the same thing day after day, following their patterns like good little boys and girls. So tiring. So boring. So lazy. Why don’t you head over there and spice things up a little, bring a little excitement in to their lives. But don’t go expending too much energy on this lot 47, they don’t deserve it.

Brief Description: a pretty straightforward any/any contract which can be completed in 2 ways… you can either run around and kill all 5 targets in any way you see fit; or you can sit on Zachary’s balcony and take them all out with a sniper rifle.

Contract image:

7 Likes

Contract ID:1-31-6251437-27

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Quartz Tan

Contract Title:Hot Scope,Cold Snipe

Briefing:A contract has been issued.

Brief Description:A ez sniper contract,and you can slove it from different starting location,with different sniping angle(at least 4 different sniper points,with totally different sniper strategies).Add a no KO complication,to balance all those different sniper points.If players feels difficult with one sniper point,they can just change another sniper point,try a different sniper strategies.

Image:

4 Likes

Can I submit a contract on behalf of someone else who does not have a HitmanForum account?

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-0359207-67
Submitter name: Lavapenguin19
Contract Title: Shooting Sun
Briefing:
'Things are heating up in Sapienza under the hot summer sun but some people around town are refusing to wear sunscreen!

Teach them a lesson in how the sun shines down indiscriminately from above by taking them out from a high up place…’

Brief Description: A quick and easy but fun church tower sniping contract. I thought the idea of shooting down from above with the sun behind you fit the ‘Hot Scope’ theme quite nicely. Tried to spread the targets out across the map including a few in public to make it interesting. Silent Assassin Suit Only possible in about 4 and half minutes, but I made all the targets Any Method Any Disguise to let people experiment a bit.

Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

2 Likes

Yes, I did that in the past as well.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-33-4878996-07

Platform: PC / Epic Games Store

Submitter name: evan_online

Contract Title: Raging Hot River Shots

Briefing: The Spirit of the River (your client) demands the blood of those who dare think a river is a good place for a photo op or idle chitchat. Let the rivers run hot with blood… but make it quick, or the river will claim YOU, Agent 47!

Brief Description: Wanted to make a quick and snappy one. There’s a fairly generous mandatory time limit of 5min 4sec, all bodies hidden, and a mandatory “hide all bodies” complication. The idea is to snipe the three targets from the bushes and land their bodies in the river, hiding them, but the third one requires you to run up and manually dump him. An additional, optional complication is “All shots fired at NPCs must be headshots” just for fun.

picture suggestion:

1 Like

Title: Sub-zero vanishing
Contract ID: 3-12-8249554-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: 47 is tasked to show the features to the actors (targets) of a new washing machine called SUB-ZERO vanishing, it is good at getting rid or burns (explosion kill), toilet water (drowning kill) and if you fall into lots of grimy water (fall kill) and it is up to 5 minutes faster than the previous model (time limit). 47 is to lethal towards the actors that its meant to be funny as its a TV advert for the company. How he gets away with it, i don’t know. Its a original idea that doesn’t involve a bad… I mean good sniper kill at all. You have to wear a SUB-marine disguise as its the heat joke. PS: the water and explosion kills are also a heat related joke.
Description:

Target/ complication:
Image suggestion:
Original:
Feedback for image will be thanked!

2 Likes