Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID:1-28-2080407-29

Platform:PC(EPIC)

Submitter name:Hamushi

Contract Title:Furuhata Nin47rô

Briefing:
There is a technical term in mystery called “armchair detective”. That is, the detective solves the case by deduction alone, without ever stepping outside the room.
If I were to describe it in the same way, this story would be the “armchair murderer”. It is the story of a man who tried to accomplish the perfect crime without ever stepping into the crime scene.

Brief Description:
What is the perfect assassination? There are many interpretations of this question.
One answer I would offer is to eliminate the target by making it look like an accident. And if you can do it without getting close to the crime scene, no one will suspect you.
Sniper rifles make it possible. That is exactly why this contract was submitted to the HOT SCOPE thread.

Image suggestion:
There are two types of proposals.

8 Likes

Contract ID:
2-29-4188185-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
SNIPER CAPRICCIO

Briefing:
This time it is a request to assassinate targets with sniper rifle.
The Client wants you to assassinate 5 trgets using a sniper rifle and the specified assassination method.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
This is a contract to use a sniper rifle.
Try to find a sniper point where you can assassinate efficiently.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

I want to submit another one; doesn’t seem like there’s a limit on submissions, right?

Contract ID: 1-09-7120367-07

Platform: PC (EGS)

Submitter name: evan_online

Contract Title: Boiling the Hotheads

Briefing: A disgruntled plumber who was called in by the militia to fix their basement boiler has taken out a contract on Reggie Duncan and Ezra Berg, who harassed him the entire time about avoiding common boiler installation mistakes they read online. Our client believes that if these two are going to let their boiler knowledge get to their heads… they should lose them. Preferably right in front of the boiler.

Brief Description: This is sort of a goofy contract. These two can be caught alone in the basement and distracted with the boiler, putting them in position to be sniped in the basement without anyone noticing or hearing. SA is totally possible while fulfilling the headshots only requirement, and fun to get - but “do not get spotted” is optional so as not to restrict the contract too much. You’re scoping them in front of something hot - I’d call that a hot scope! I wanted to try and do one on Colorado because it looks like there haven’t been any new FCs on this map yet…? (I might be missing some)

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Ok thx for the response, will definitely want to see this contract featured

Title: The other side- RED SUN RISING
Contract ID: 3-26-7196880-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Platform: Xbox
Brief description: This is a contract based on you using a sniper rifle to cause various accidents, across the villa/server farm from “the other side”. NOTE: I don’t own the song and what not, RED SUN RISING do,not me.
Description:

Target/ complication:
Image suggestion:
Song link: Red Sun Rising - The Otherside (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Song lyrics:
I know I’m not as hot as the flame
That burned here before me
I’ve been flipping through all your moments
And tearing out memories
How long, how long can you carry this note?
How low, how low can you keep digging this hole
Until we come out on the other side?
Crawling through mud, what’s the difference
When you come out on the other side?
Falling from grace, what’s the difference
The other side, the other side
Where you come out alone
Trying to wash all of my sins clean
I’ve gotten too filthy
And the drain is full but still circle’s beneath me
Like a fool to sanity
How long, how long can you carry this note?
How low, how low can you keep digging this hole
Until we come out on the other side?
Where you come out alone
Will you come out alone?
Will you come out at all?
Will you come out alone?
Yeah, yeah
On the other side, the other side
Where you come out alone

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-6740013-78

Platform: PC(Epic)

Submitter name: theWizard

Contract Title: ASMR Squad

Briefing:

Brief Description: Title of the contract comes from targets’ initials. Five targets that are all look-alike guards. Eliminate all with your trusted pistol. No disguise change(optional).

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

9 Likes

That image is pure gold!

6 Likes

Awesome job, that is one of a unique photography - apply for best screenshot award.
You could literally see their reflections below.

2 Likes

I am submitting a simple puzzle contract with two targets which has multiple possible approaches. Inspired by “Enemy at the Gates” - a 2001 sniper film.

crossfire_banner
The concurrent bullets killed each other. :dart:

Contract ID: 2-13-5385810-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: CROSSFIRE

Briefing:

Good morning, 47. Your targets are the painter and…Well, we have just been informed that there was a crossfire between the targets and their bullets killed each other through their sniper scope.
It all started when the painter made a funny picture of the assassin, as the assassin did not pay for his work. The painter was formerly a national air gun shooting champion.

Summary

Brief Description:

The targets are the Painter and the Kashmirian, you need to take out the Painter as the Kashmirian with a Sniper Rifle and the Kashmirian as the Painter using Any Methods but be aware of the optional Headshots only complication.
This contract with two targets will take time if the player does the hard work. Smart work is the key which will make this an easy one to get more points.

Here are some points which might hint for multiple approaches:

• When the Painter is eliminated, the unaware guard at the studio, does not get up from the couch and turn back to talk to him.
  • Be aware if you are aiming your dart guns other than head – that might fail your optional headshot objectives, wise to not use them.
  • “Any Method” on Kashmirian is purposely placed as there are easy way than sniping the Kashmirian.
  • Starting as a Dancer or at the Chawls are two interesting choices players can make, each has some tradeoff.

Image suggestion:

Image suggestion

So are you a hard worker or a smart worker ?

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-06-0640795-17

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: DCxyz

Contract Title: The Marrakesh Ambush

Briefing: Reza Zaydan, Army General and our client, has been double crossed by a cult, Liberation. They stole some “important cargo” from Reza, and sent out a couple of thugs to assassinate him. You will find them in and around the market square, preparing for the hit. Take care of them, 47. And be careful, the thugs are looking for suspicious foreigners.

Brief Description: Sniper contracts are fun. This one is an obvious reference to H2SA and the Temple City Ambush mission. I also tried to connect it to the Patient Zero campaign.

Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-1625512-95
Platform: Steam (PC)
Submitter: Zebulaus
Name: The Hot Shots
Briefing: ‘Welcome to Sapienza 47. Use your ‘hot shot’ sniper skills to kill the four targets. Do so with minimal trace or casualty and remember to have fun. Goodluck Agent.’
Description: Four conveniently placed targets around Sapienza perfect for picking off with a sniper :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Contract ID:1-29-4667313-17

Platform:epic

Submitter name:Feng Cai

Contract Title:Hot scope eagle eye

Briefing:As the saying goes, a sharp sword, a sharp eye, and an eagle eye 47 came to Berlin to destroy the five targets on the contract in public. Good luck!!

Brief Description:A seemingly complex but actually very simple contract. Kill 5 targets with a sniper gun. The export is the Berlin egg export

3 Likes

Contract ID:1-31-7610799-17

Platform:epic

Submitter name:Feng Cai

Contract Title:Sniper at sunset

Briefing:

Mendoza in the setting sun is very beautiful and full of poetry and painting. Under such beautiful conditions, the spirit of tourists has been fully integrated into this environment. This is also the best time for Agent 47 to perform his task.

Brief Description:A simple contract. Kill five targets. Two of them are killed with sniper guns. Good luck

Uploading: QQ截图20220626005651.jpg…

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-06-7011908-33
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: GenP
Contract Title: Marrakesh Officer Hunt
Brifing: There are 4 officers who consider themselves the best shooters in Marrakesh and believe they can handle any opponent. It’s time to prove them wrong.
Brief Description: All targets can be killed with sniper rifle, but I left 2 of them with “Any method” for more flexibility.
Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-3300359-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: How to kill a Zombie
Briefing:

First, always aim for the head and if possible from a long distance. Cutting off the head of an undead in melee combat also proves to be very effective. Or if you want something spectacular, just blow them up. Good luck!

Brief Description:

As shown in the briefing and the image, the challenge is to eliminate the targets from the tower with your sniper, which offers fun possibilities to complete it. You will have the choice in this contract to be silent or loud while remaining a precise assassin.

Targets

2 Likes

@ee7849918 You actually submitted the contract again, :smile:, very confident

When is due time? I’d love to try it out. I only created one contract so it’s time to try this out and get featured (cheeky me).

Submissions Close Monday, June 27, 1 PM CEST.

1 Like

That’s too close for me. I’ll try something but i don’t think i will make it. Thank you anyway.

Contract ID: 2-22-6271110-63
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: IlikeHitman
Contract title: Hot-blooded massacre

Briefing:
181a1d12dd613-89a434C9E98EBCE259D.7B4075C9506A0AF7_message_424006023262124_1656273528367

Brief description:

• Being forced to bring a sniper rifle with you and to wear a suit for all the kills makes sniping look like the obvious solution.
  • The best sniping spot for this contract is an underused and unexpected one, more precisely, the Lewinsky propriety.
  • Even though the contract is designed to be a sniper one, I didn’t force a sniper kill method for all the targets, leaving freedom of approach. As the targets are quite close to each other, I expect speedrunners to find even faster strategies, but they will definitely need a really good accuracy for that. :wink:

targets

Targets

*Three of the targets are Janus’ bodyguards. Two of them are in Janus’ garden. One of them stands near the shed and the other one is close to the staircase leading to the basement.
The other guard is on the first floor of the house and he sometimes goes inside a room.
*Donald can be found in the garden of Lewinsky’s propriety.

• The sheriff is the one talking to the mole guy.

Image suggestion:

1 Like