Official Community RUBBER DUCK Featured Contracts Submissions Thread - CLOSED

Contract ID: 1-20-9926000-03

Platform: PC (Epic Games)

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Night of the Living Ducks

Briefing:

Greetings agent,

You have been tasked to eliminate a group of people who have been involved in illegal duck trafficking.

Save the ducks and feed these people to the fishes.

Brief Description:
Targets are outside near the beach. Using the ocean, “drown” them and bring an explosive for the last target. To make it more challenging, suit only and no pacifications.

Contract Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-27-5887960-20 (PC: 1-27-5783910-22)
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Crewdy
Contract Title: The Dubai Downfall

Briefing:

Good day agent,
When we think skyscraper we think going up, we want you to make it come down… on them.
Why do skyscrapers have so many chandeliers? Make use of them turning all eliminations in to accidents.
I shall leave you to prepare…

Brief Description:
This is a puzzle contract which requires you to create 4 falling object accidents without being able to use your gun to sever the chain. You might also notice that there isn’t a winch in sight. Good thing you can throw a rubber duck above the chandelier and detonate it huh?

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-22-7479762-60
Submitter Name: AshleyJS13 & SecondShaun
Contract Title: #1 Rubber Duck Collector
Briefing:
47, I have some troubling news. A recent sale at the Burj Al-Ghazali annual auction of antiques, a large purchase of rare rubber ducks was made by Nolan Cassidy. This purchase has catapulted him to the number 1 rubber duck collector in the world, dethroning you in the process.
To regain your rightful place at the top and send a message to anyone else coming for the number 1 spot, might I suggest an explosive end to Cassidy and his guard service. Maybe with a rare duck or two.
Good Luck 47.
Brief Description:
47 tries to regain his spot as the number 1 rubber duck collector in the world.
Image Suggestion: 3 different rubber ducks surround Agent 47.

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-28–2331609-68
Platform : Epic Games
Submitter Name : Dinozafr
Contract Title : Dartmoor : Ducky Edition
Brifing : Today you bought a collection of truoch ducks. Namely Classic Rubber Duck, Devil Rubber Duck, The Pale Duck. You decided to try them on passersby. And that was… Quack-quack-quack-quack
Brief Descraption : Eliminate Phinas Whitmer using Classic Rubber , Flynn Sharp using Devil Rubber , Betsy Williams, Jake Watts , Mary Moore using The Pale Duck . And only suit . Good luck !
Image :

3 Likes

Contract ID:
2-27-2182263-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
DUCKS CALL THE ABYSS

Briefing:
This contract specifies assassination by duck bomb.
I want you to bring the duck bomb into the field and eliminate the five targets.

Brief Description:
The garbled description on the in-game screen is in the language of my country.
Dress code is suit.
Assassinate 5 targets with duck bombs.
(It would be nice to be able to specify “duck bomb” instead of “explosive device”,
Then I wanted to add the restriction that it had to be hidden,
but unfortunately the corpse dropped in the elevator shaft was not covered.
too bad…)

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

List of contracts I made:https://twitter.com/i/events/1442585156846374916

4 Likes

They won’t get featured :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Thanks. Even though I can do it consistently (on controller) I’m concerned for the people that can’t and just want their cool ducky pistol.

:duck: :duck:

Contract ID and Contract Title:

Submitter name: linux_penguin
Briefing:
Brief Description: It’s cool because they don’t pick up the tasers, unlike some personal bodyguards (looking at you Knowles). Perfect shooter encourages using the environment more and to not try and sieker them to a sink (which wouldn’t work for swan anyway). All three can be done without tasers, so there’s no need to get mastery in other missions. The briefing also indicates that the tasers aren’t the quick & easy soluution.

Image Suggestion

5 Likes

Thank you for the information, I have edited my contract, please consider the new contracts from me and Tetrafish_21.

@Tetrafish_21 Please create a new one, I have modified mine, it closes Monday, thankfully the weekends.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-02-5512257-03

Platform: PC (Epic Games)

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: The Duck Fashion Show

Briefing:
briefing

Brief Description:
A five target contract in Paris were you eliminate two targets with an explosive device and the other three you’re free to choose. The theme is the Paris fashion show itself as I just learned about duck fashion shows being real.

Featured Contract Image suggestions:

2 Likes

Suggested Image… It hints at what weapons to use.

Filler for reference… Or could be used for the image since it is kinda awesome. :sunglasses:

Contract ID: 1-30-2403825-21

Platform: PC/Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: The Chongqing Duck Hunt

Briefing:

Good Evening, 47

Our client, a conservationist and wildlife advocate, is requesting help in eliminating Angus Pritchard. He, along with his hunting buddies, have decimated a water foul population at a local protected body of water. Now, with most of the wildlife wiped out - a developer can get funding to build a strip mall and a world-famous sporting goods store. The client has requested that Mr. Pritchard be eliminated in a special way to send him a final message.

Happy Hunting

Brief Description: While there’s only 1 kill that should be done with a rubber duck, the other kills are with a Sniper Rifle. However, it may be up to the player to correctly choose which Sniper Rifle will work best. The briefing best relates the FC theme, particularly the last line of using a Rubber Duck to kill Pritchard. The targets killed ducks via hunting, and now the tables are turned on them.

Additional Info: No disguise changes, and no subdues. I know they’re not all explosion kills, but I feel it’ll add a bit of variety to the rest of the batch (if chosen :crossed_fingers: :pray: ). Thanks!

Bonus/useless info

I did have the thought of placing ducks in places to shoot them in order to draw targets to wherever, but that was way too inconsistent and a huge bother to set up. One might think that’s what they were going to do given the 1st suggested image. It’s not meant to deceive. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m kinda sorry for all the headaches. Not featuring them is probably for the better.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-13-6608708-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: Rubber Duck or Breaching Charge?
Briefing: Look, I know you’re just going to use a breaching charge when you see these explosive device contracts but you’re gonna have to use a loud explosion at some point and it may as well be the rubber duck. Which target here in the best pick for a loud explosion?
Brief Description: A three target contract that I know people will use the two breaching charges to take out two of them so it’s about picking which one you want to use the rubber duck for. The targets are far enough away that it wouldn’t be easy to take out multiples in one explosion but they’re close enough that there isn’t a whole lot of running between them. No pacifications and perfect shooter complications were used just to make it a bit harder to isolate the targets. All targets are near starting points and exits so there can be a variety in routing.
And Featured Contract Image suggestion

1 Like

Contract ID:3-22-5925130-07

Submitter name: SupremeCommanderIke

Contract Title: Rubber Ducky You’re The One

Briefing: So Nelson Ernest Lafayette has found out that his partner Bert West has been having an affair with Marty Duckvalley who quacks like a duck and thinks he is a duck. So Ernie Lafayette has been having therapeutic sessions with the ducks in a pond. He can’t take the cheating anymore so Ernie requested us to eliminate Bert and Marty as well as himself each with a rubber ducky and he also requested you to sing The Rubber Ducky Song before the kills. Good luck 47

Brief Description: The contract was inspired by Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street and how Ernie had a fascination with rubber duckies. So the contract is set in Whittleton Creek and so I decided to do a play on words since Nelson Lafayette is related to Oscar Lafayette that’s why I named him Ernie. Anyway long story short it’s kind of a play on the two Sesame Street characters and the drama between them. Also Eliminating the targets with the rubber ducks is kind of an ironic joke.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion: A rubber ducky along the creek side near Nelson Lafayette

2 Likes

Village Birds

General Information:

Contract ID: Epic: 1-12-4606445-41,
PS: 2-12-4359225-28
Platform: PS, Epic
Submitter Name: Switcher

Briefing:

The beauties of Santa Fortuna can not be comprehended by the general public, there are so many bird species we lost count a long time ago, but, there are 2 ducks hiding in the village around Rico Delgado’s people.
THAT can not be this way, the ducks must go away, and if you could do us all a favor, get rid of Rico’s goons in the way.
Goose luck, 47.

Brief Description:

A quite simple HCCE contract that revolves around one of the hostels in the village, requires some thought but definitely fun.

Targets:

Notes:
  • The ducks required for the kills are easy to unlock:
  • Mastery lvl 20 on Berlin
  • Sniper Assassin on 5 Maps
    (You must acquire both to complete the contract)

הורדה (7)
הורדה (6)

• Make sure you use these 2 specific ducks for the kills.

• Credit to Trzebiat for helping me with the HCCE.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-22-9666985-19

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Jokerj

Contract Title: The Ducky Disaster

Briefing: Ducks are so chill, unlike Janus
Let’s make this some infamous last words for Doctor Lafayette 47

Brief Description: I like Lafayette’s dialogue with the ducks so decided to make it the inspiration to my contract

Any picture with Lafayette flying into the creek would be nice thanks :slight_smile: (hard on console LOL!)

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-0816133-62
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter name: piko1311
Contract Title: DuckDuckMustGo
Briefing: Good morning, 47. Our client is Google. They are mad that not everyone is using their search engine and have identified 3 individuals who use the DuckDuckGo search engine instead. They have asked us to eliminate them, preferably using explosive ducks, in order to additionally ruin DuckDuckGo’s reputation.
Brief Description: Heyo, it’s me again. I didn’t really have any ideas for a cool rubber duck contract, so I just did 3 targets to kill with them. I also added the no subduing complication for a little added challenge. Good luck y’all!
Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-12-2386218-90

Platfrom : PC (Steam)

Submiter name : RedSneakyFox (Steam name: CodeBreaker)

Contract Ttile:
titleducks
(yes, another reference)

Briefing
DucksBrief

Brief Description :
Not the easiest contact

It will be the hardest for people who don’t have a Sacrificial Knife (pro tip: Mastery Level 16 at St. Fortuna), but if you like challenges, you can get the knife through the Secret Tunnel Challenge during the contract.

Also there is optional time limit set to 12 minutes and only availbale exit is helicopter (If you choose the last target wisely that won’t be a big issue).

Image Suggestion:

Patch Notes: removed annoying complications :wink:

4 Likes

Contract ID :2-28-2168818-44
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: Cruxal213 (ps4 name Cruxal213)
Contract Title: Duckmoor
Briefing: Hello 47, our client wants these sitting ducks taken out after ducking and diving to recover their assets seized by the Carlisle’s after demanding payment from Patrick for the money he owes the client’s father-in-law after borrowing money to control his drug habit.

Brief Description: This is an explosive device contract inspired by a run I did using rubber ducks in Dartmoor by knocking everyone out and blowing them up with rubber ducks cause they were on quack. No complications were added as this would make it harder to do. You can use any rubber duck explosives you have or any explosive devices you have for that matter.

1 Like

Contract ID:1-31-4779156-27

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Quartz Tan

Contract Title:How To Feed A Rubble Duck

Briefing:The devil duck are hungry,so you have to feed it with fresh bodies.put them into crasher,fridge or grape box is decide on you,just do not let anyone take ducky’s food away.

Brief Description:An explosive divice contract,you have to kill all targets by a same duck and hide the bodies,you must hide all of them before guards coming,or you can just lure them away or knock them out to let nobody hearing the explosion.I think that’s the most interesting part of this contract.

Image suggestion

JSON
{"Author":"Quartz Tan","MissionId":"ac8147eb-9a56-4768-bf7c-db0523637093","MissionName":"LOCATION_ELEGANT_LLAMA","TimeLimit":240,"ExitId":"9fb145d0-37ab-4346-a0ca-839100d05a28","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"How To Feed A Rubble Duck","Description":"The devil duck are hungry,so you have to feed it with fresh bodies.put them into crasher,fridge or grape box  is decide on you,just do not let anyone take ducky's food away.\r\rBy Quartz Tan\r<HCCE>","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"e719b16f-9696-4e49-b1b2-3665427a07c4","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"4cf5c05c-03c6-45ef-a81e-3eff9e0e50a2","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"7b83b579-2c61-4796-bbda-09d0302d0c65","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"b5e01e1c-1337-4e18-ac88-47e1f451767d","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"2bb75603-f945-461a-84fc-a8d82d9b6af4","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"7e52d861-481c-4f7c-87d2-6211d90586bf","KillMethodBroad":"explosive","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"explosive"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"f3812214-ac9d-48ab-870a-6edd562cfea2","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":["a77cf01e-ab02-4b1c-a4bd-a37fb8be1114"]}}}
4 Likes

I have a question regarding both this and future FCs: If a contract requires an unlockable item that is hard (or takes a long time) to unlock, can the contract still be featured?