Official Community RUBBER DUCK Featured Contracts Submissions Thread - CLOSED

wdym HARD? Take a long time to gain mastery? Complete some weird challenges? Or buy a deluxe escalation?(You know earning money also a difficult thing) All those tools I just said appeared in lagecy FCs,so I think this one may not have too much different.

This isn’t a response to your contract, I was just asking in general. The ducky sniper rifle for example requires IIRC 60 completed featured contracts. That’s what I meant by hard or one that takes a long time.

1 Like

Regardless of what the official answer is here, please don’t require heavy grinding just to fit the theme. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thought so, just wanted to be sure :grinning:

I feel like this is aimed towards me :sob:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-08-8612542-10
Platform: PC, Epic
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: 47 goes “duck” hunting
Briefing:
The ducky gods have felt a disturbance in Bangkok. This was caused by a trio pretending to be prominent members of the IDS, also known as the International Ducky Society. This is unacceptable behavior.

47 must do the unthinkable: 47 must go duck hunting.
Brief Description: A 3 target contract with a “don’t get spotted” complication and is speedrun-friendly. The kill conditions are meant to represent the ducky weapons without locking new players out of the experience. Thought about remaking it with the specific weapons, but decided not to. Time to kill some traitors to the duckies!
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
47 holding the ducky pistol up against a mirror with the ducky sniper and a ducky laying around:

6 Likes

Mine requires the hunting suit… Wasn’t that in some DLC pack with the Golden Devil and Black Dragon suit? Hmm. That could mean, for players that don’t have it, won’t be able to get SA. :man_facepalming:

I was too focused on the “hunting” aspect.

Contract ID:1-21-6773350-01

Platform:epic

Submitter name: EU Bwipo

Contract Title: disappearing water glass

Briefing:
hello 47
This time your mission is to kill three thieves
They sneaked into the Ark and tried to steal the Ark’s mascot, the duckling. The targets were Blake Nathaniel, Bobby Arias, and Henry Goodwin to help steal the duck. The client asked to use the duck to explode. Kill Bobby Arias and Henry Goodwin, and kill Blake Nathaniel with food poisoning.
good luck, 47

Brief Description:The client asked that the disguise could not be changed during the whole process, and the contract had to be completed in the disguise of an Ark member. Also, this is a small puzzle-solving contract. As for how to make Blake Nathaniel drink water, you need to figure out a way

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-24-4907699-43

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter name: v1deost

Contract Title: Like Sitting Ducks

Briefing: These three have quite the bombshell and plan to sell an explosive expose for a big profit. With said profit, they dream of going everywhere. Why don’t you help grant their wishes, 47?

Brief Description: There are reliable methods for isolating each of these targets, and once you figure it out, the targets act like sitting (rubber) ducks - it’s easy enough. :wink: However, it must be done correctly otherwise 47 cannot leave… the location of the propane flask may offer a clue on how to do it. Do not get spotted and use two rubber ducks.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

8 Likes

Yoooo v1deost contract, i wish contracts were multiplatform so i could try this one out

2 Likes

ah thanks, i wish contracts could be played universally too! i don’t know the technology behind it, so maybe it’s hard to implement. it would be awesome if it became a reality in year 2 though…. :pray:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-04-7587296-02
Platform: PC (Epic Games)
Submitter name: sotis210
Contract Title: Ducky Revenge

Briefing:
Good evening, 47.
I know you love ducks and I’ve found some haters.

Your 5 targets have been dumping trash in the ponds where the ducks are and have been feeding them bread. If you want to save the ducks you’ll have to terminate them.

I told the ICA board that they have done many different crimes and they have approved the termination of them but you and I know the truth.
I’d say we terminate them with some explosive rubber ducks.

Good luck, 47, and bring justice to the duck pond!

Brief Description:
You eliminate your targets with 2 rubber ducks, 1 for the gardeners and 1 for the plumbers. The ducks are preferably remotely detonated ducks. You can’t change your starting suit, you can’t get spotted by cameras, only targets are to be killed and no bodies found.
Tips for hiding the bodies: By placing the gardeners bodies near the shredder and using your duck explosive they’ll fly over it and into the water. For the plumbers, knock them out and drag their bodies under the well if they’re not already under it and when you’re leaving throw your second duck in the well and when you’re near the exit make the duck explode and quickly exit.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

(Note: I made two contracts but the contract ID that is linked here a.k.a the one with the complications is the one I’m submitting)

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-24-2714703-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: TheChicken

Contract Title: Duck-Billed Dollars

Briefing:
These two are as thick as thieves.
They had the perfect plan.
Bag the money as customer and clerk.

Our client is asking for this pair to be ‘bagged’ instead.

Use 47’s favourite tool, The Rubber Duck, to take them out. It’d be too hard to use anything else.

Good Luck.

Brief Description:
Targets that are close together, but far enough away from hideable bins. You’ve gotta figure out how to get them there, while also using an explosive duck. (No KO-ing and using a breaching charge on their body…)

Featured Contract Image

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-33-8060950-64
Platform: PS4
Submittor: Waywardgun
Contract Title: Ernie’s Revenge
Briefing: In Picture Provided
Brief Description: I wanted to really challenge 47’s skills with creeping and his aim. This will no doubt do both. Good luck.
Image Suggestion: Agent 47 with Ernie’s big smiling face plastered over his own.

1 Like

Thanks for all the great submissions! This thread is now closed - Good duck everyone :smiley:

18 Likes

Damn I thought all week about something and today at work I had an idea. :joy:

Good duck everyone!

7 Likes

Yeah I wanted to get one in this weekend but was too busy and there was no ducking way.

2 Likes

You can always make it, I love your contracts

3 Likes

Here’s to hoping they’re not all explosive contracts, or contracts requiring you to have the ducky guns unlocked :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes