Official PC Location Importing Guide

can you try to open your hitman 2 and refresh the linked account in the settings?

1 Like

Finally, Iā€™ve been waiting for this! Glad they managed to do it in just under a month after release.

Its good to be back :grinning:

Is anyone having an issue where a steam version of Hitman 2 is linked to the account:

But it doesnā€™t appear in the importing section?

Just noticed that you have the same issue as me Brianā€¦ did you find a fix for it?

So i just finished the carryover and was wondering what is supposed to be carried over?
Because for me its only the Maps and no Unlocks, no mastery, no level, no suitsā€¦nothingā€¦ Its a completely new Player Profile because it is now an Epic Account and not a Steam Account. Is this how it is supposed to be? Im really confused now, because i have nothing but the Maps??? I thought that was the whole purposeā€¦to have ur suits and items? Any Help?

Carryover and Location Importing are two different and independent things.
What do you want to achieve?

3 Likes

Yep I just realized hahaha im stupid. Got everything now. Thanks for the answer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just gonna claim my H2 locations but decided against it when I saw your post. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I fear itā€™d be another one-time thing like the progression carryover.

I ended up claiming mine. If IO wants my money again in a year they know what they need to do. :slight_smile:

@RieperMan47 @EJay I tried refreshing the account in Hitman 2 about 15 mins ago, no changes in the Location Import tool so far. If it changes Iā€™ll let you know

IĀ“m not importing anything until I know this :joy:

And just to confirm, location import and progress carryover are two separate processes, right? (I have no intention to carry over my progress until H3 is on Steam)

3 Likes

They are different things.

3 Likes

I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this - I own Hitman 2 on Steam, I have linked my Steam and EGS accounts to my IOI account but itā€™s showing Hitman 2 as unavailable for import.

Myself and @EJay are having the same issue. I tried refreshing the linked account in Hitman 2 settings but no changeā€¦

Waiting on this info aswell, Iā€™m still waiting on the Steam release camp, but if we can get confirmation we can move location + progress from H3 epic to H3 steam next January I wouldnā€™t mind getting Epic version now rather than wait.

1 Like

I did the location import thing and now I only have the maps, I donā€™t have my progress from H1/H2. I am very confused.

How do I get my progress???

Level access and progression transfer are two entirely separate things. Youā€™ll need to follow the steps in the Progression Carryover section here:

1 Like

Oh, lovely. Thanks. Did not realize location import and carryover were 2 separate things.

1 Like