Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Here’s my attempt. At one point it just became a game to survive rather than get a good score. I did it though.
55,726 pts + 10k = 65,726 points

4 Likes

Rules followed.

The stupid things is I don’t think I even really needed to take out the cameras. :sunglasses:

75,375 (with screwdriver bonus). Volatile Assassin in 11:33.

3 Likes

I followed the rules

I shot Parker on the board, which was seen by the pool cleaning guy, and then the camera on the stairs saw me drag the other target to the locker up the stairs - but his death was witnessed through the windows anyway, so meh. Not my cleanest hour.

I really miss Instinct when playing these, lol.

4 Likes

Well… I’m next creator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Ayyy, well done. Excited to see what story you come up with :flushed:

2 Likes

The Cryptominer - Bangkok

IDs:

PS - 2-08-7192197-54

PC - 1-08-0938592-85

Objectives:

• Eliminate Vlad Volodin

• Retrieve briefcase from the Ken’s suite or escape by tuk tuk (you have to complete one of these two objectives, if you complete both, there will be a bonus of 15.000 points)

Complication:

• Hide all bodies
Intel

He is a good programmer, but he has minor problems with the tax office, which is why he is often distracted by talking on the phone. He really likes the nature and culture of Thailand, so he can admire the surroundings. The target will only be in the hotel for one week.

Briefing:

Text briefing

Good evening 47.

Your target is Vlad Volodin, one of the most secretive personalities in modern history. According to some reports, he owns the CCU company. This company is engaged in the purchase of video cards, as well as using them for mining various cryptocurrencies. Only a year ago, they could find out his appearance and even then a contract appeared on him.

47 find and eliminate the Cryptominer. The clock is ticking. Good luck!

P.S.

I had one prepared target, I hope it will be interesting!

For recreation:

Recreation

Will be soon!

TARGET DISAPPERS MAY 20 AT 17:00 UTC

8 Likes

I’m surprised it’s been a week already.

And ahhhhh you made a video!! Nice job. You really recreated the 2016 style well.
Excited to kill this guy and try and complete the bonus objectives.

4 Likes

Rules followed. I messed right at the beginning by getting spotted by that enforcer, I wanted to dodge a camera but I was too careless. Then there was that guy I KO’d only to realize that I’d need to hide him. :joy: I could’ve had him woken up but since I had been spotted already I just tried something quite daring. I then had to become Otis and just kill the target in some way, didn’t really care at that point anymore. Got the briefcase, skedaddled and killed one last guy, shouldn’t have tried to shoot me. :sunglasses:
Score: 73,074

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone has reported yet but if you disable instinct in a contract, you can still see your target when you’re close to them (target name, kill and disguise condition).

I followed the rules and failed because I forgot to hide the body and a guard decided to body bag him

5 Likes

I followed the rules

Was lucky enough to find the target pretty fast but could have done the kill a lot faster, was expecting him to go to a toilet. But on his second sick-run I did it!
Oh, and 47 run over some poor NPC on his escape, thank god that didn’t void my SA rating (as it used to do with the fotographer in Sapienza).

Points 166,525 (+15,000 Bonus) = 181,525

4 Likes

Yup that’s fine. We use that all the time around here.

That’s the Target Information setting

4 Likes

Could have gone better. (I should have just left.)

4 Likes

Lol you managed to hide that body unspotted, I tried the same but it didn’t work. :joy: Idk what were you going for at the end but sadly the run ended badly.

1 Like

I was trying to get to Ken’s suite, and foolishly took the pipe as a shortcut. Never doing that again.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that was just some other briefcase.

1 Like

If I had the right equipment or moved a little faster, this could have been so much easier. Also, I hate this guy.

174,892 (15,000 bonus included). Silent Assassin in 15:29.

4 Likes

I followed the rules and got 81,827 (66,827 + 15,000 bonus)

I started off as hotel staff so I could easily access the tuk tuk and Morgan’s suite. But straight away got spotted by cameras, not the end of the world tho. That came when I tried to throw an emetic grenade at the targets feet and ended up KOing him :man_facepalming: from there it was just chaos. Managed to get the bonus still

6 Likes

I followed the rules and got 68,848.

I went up to 47’s room, grabbed the sieker and the letter opener, and went back down to see the target. Then I tried to distract hotel staff by the waterfront railing that the target is at, by dropping the letter opener. Got spotted committing a crime, and said “fuck it” and knocked the guy out and dumped him over the side while everyone was panic running.

Not my finest hour. Great target choice, though!

3 Likes

I followed the rules.

I made a HUGE mistake early on, which prevented me from completing the contract.

I foolishly assumed I only had to hide the target’s body, so I happily choked out multiple people while retrieving the briefcase, and I had no way to hide these people without choking out more people who I then wouldn’t be able to hide, either. In other words, I instigated a domino-effect of self-destruction.

And that’s why one should always read conditions carefully before getting stab-happy. :upside_down_face:

I included a video of my kill, though. I managed to salvage some pride.

3 Likes

The deadline definitely seems to have expired.

I believe @djsojus is the winner. Congratulations! :100: :slightly_smiling_face: :muscle:

Also, well done to our runner-up @ZeroGravitas.

5 Likes