Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Seems like this thread is gaining popularity I’m very happy about this… and with the possibility for all players to enjoy the competition it’s even better.

I remember that thanks to this thread i started to play Hitman without minimap or hud even in my “normal” play throughs and I enjoy this very much.

Also for me is a good thing that the electrocution phone is gone because it was becoming boring to play this creative game with that OP gadget.

3 Likes

I followed the rules.

2/5 stars.

My first time playing the game. In fact, I bought the game specifically to play this contract, because I was planning on waiting for a sale. So – IO Interactive – you should thank @TheContractor for reviving this thread and @TheChicken for keeping this contest alive for my purchasing Hitman 3 at full price. lol

I spent the first part of my run figuring out how to get into the building, and then, for some reason, I abandoned all logic and assumed that bananas must be extremely powerful weapons if they’re now throwable objects. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I’ve run out of likes for the day, so take this instead :green_heart:

Glad to see you back man, hope you get your money’s worth on H3! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s good to be back. (Note to self: always, always read the target kill information. I wrongly assumed the first contract here was going to be a simple Any/Any. Oops.)

I got a 63,807 with 3 stars…

Pretty nice contract, I wonder how much harder it’d be in just a suit? Gotta say though, I’m really proud of this NPC for getting sick and going all the way downstairs to a toilet so I could kill him. Finally, a sick man that goes to the proper place. Good for him!

5 Likes

I believe you’ve won Lord Beldingford :+1: look forward to your contract

4 Likes

Did the contract end today?
& am I right in saying @Beldingford is the winner with a ridiculous 195,223?:grinning: & gets to make the next entry in this series??

Looking @TheContractor for confirmation

1 Like

Lol, great minds
20 chaaaaarsss

1 Like

Great, I’m very happy with how that run turned out. :smiley: I’ll have a fairly simple one this time too, don’t want to make anything too complex at this point.

The Cleaners

Good evening, 47.
Your targets are David Merkel and Edelgard Winter, also known as “The Cleaners.” They specialize in destroying evidence against anyone who’s willing to pay enough. This also includes taking care of crime scenes and even bodies so that they will never be found.
You can find them at Club Hölle in Berlin. David Merkel is in his legitimate job as a regular cleaner while Edelgard Winter is visiting the place with her friend.
Take care of this mess and we’ll talk again. Godspeed, 47.

PC ID: 1-29-1730613-94
PS ID: 2-29-1597510-02

Remember to read the rules. :sunglasses:
I can only create this for PC but I’ll be happy if someone wants to recreate it on a different platform. I can tell that person the targets’ locations if they don’t want to find them themselves lol.

In-game briefing

6 Likes

I’ll recreate on PS. Can you DM me their locations?

Edit: Up on PS now, ID: 2-29-1597510-02

4 Likes

Well I technically am ineligible for competing, but I followed the rules and got 172,014 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I followed the rules, and got a rating of 4 stars with a score of 167,561. Once again, very fun contract, and I clearly still need to get used to these settings :smiley:

Started as crew (brought an emetic grenade just in case, but never used it), and after some waiting and following the targets, both targets got pretty close to each other on the stairway, and some decoration was hanging above them. I placed a coin underneath it, and when the female target went for it I shot the lamp down from the other, empty, stairway.

Instead of just the female target, as I intended, the other target and a non-target died as well, getting me a score penalty (but saving me the troubles of finding a strategy for the other, lol). At least I managed to not get spotted by a wandering ICA agent, so it’s not all bad :grinning:

4 Likes

I followed the rules.

2/5 stars. Again!

My first time playing the level, so I had no loadout, no silenced pistol, and no idea people were searching for me in the club! (I’m intentionally playing through the game very slowly, as if it were released episodically, so a few of these contracts might be firsts for me.)

I got spotted a few times, and I choked out a guy whose body was found, but I’m still pretty pleased with how clean my hits were. I’m surprised I avoided collateral damage in such a packed place.

6 Likes

Great, I thought that a double kill could be possible, the one non-target in the stairway is a bit tricky though because she has to be lured away so that she doesn’t die as well. :smiley:

The very first time playing this map? That’s epic. :smiley: Considering that, you pulled off the kills nicely even with an unsilenced gun!

2 Likes

Oh damn, then the opening/default starting location to this level must have been really surprising!

Where are you in the story so far?
(For H3, I tended to do the same. I’d complete all the major mission stories, try to find a few other hidden kills, uncover every area on the map, then I’d move on to the next location. This way, I think I got a good understanding of each map before continuing to the next story beat.)

Though, actually, after playing Dartmoor once I couldn’t stop there and had to move on to the next location, after that jaw-dropping twist in the story.

3 Likes

I was just surprised by how far away it was from the actual club. Didn’t expect to have to go on a night-time trek to reach it. lol

I’m unaware of any special significance the location might have as of yet.

I’ve just started. I’m playing Dubai.

Looking forward to this twist. I’ve managed to avoid spoilers so far. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks. I was actually quite pleased to have a legitimate reason to use an unsilenced gun. Normally we never have to.

2 Likes

Here’s my run. I followed the rules, as you can see. :grin:

64,718 points.

5 Likes

Damn Montgomery with the worst possible timing! It was also funny how the other target found the other’s body and made the phonecall, though I’m pretty sure no one would have found him if it wasn’t for her. :grin:

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Shooting door locks. I’ve tried that a few times myself.

I have a 0% success rate, but I remain hopeful. lol

1 Like

I resisted my rebellious nature and followed those rule thingies. :stuck_out_tongue:

I left out the eight times I had to check the map to find my smuggled Emetic Gas Device and the ridiculous amount of time I spent searching for (and not finding) the Lethal Syringe on the dance floor.

But at least my exit was super smooth. :sunglasses:

96,536: Skillful ICA Assassin

5 Likes