Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

excuse me what
20syringes

1 Like

Okay, so the first two times I played the level, I found a lethal syringe just lying in the crowd of people on the dance floor. But what I didnā€™t know until testing it out just now is that the agent on the catwalk drops it there when you push him over the edge.

Which would explain why I couldnā€™t find it. :laughing:

1 Like

Ahh, I did a T-47 run last night, and I killed the agent while he was walking on the catwalk, found a Lethal syringe where he died.

For a second, I thought there was two syringes on the map.

1 Like

I followed the rules

Nice contract however Iā€™ve not yet learned well the map and with all those enforcers that you canā€™t see is really hardā€¦ basically those enforcers and the male target death ruined my score. But anyway itā€™s a nice contract and I enjoy playing this way.

4 Likes

Nice emetic briefcase, I didnā€™t even remember that trick was a thing. :smile:

Yeah gotta be watchful around Davenport! I was also sure people would get spotted by the bouncer while exiting the club, heā€™s just bullshit. :sweat_smile:
I also have to say I laughed when you threw the crowbar through the curtain lol.

2 Likes

I Followed all the Rules

My Results: ā€¦

RIP Agent 47

Edit: Iā€™m happy though as l just realised Iā€™m the 47th post in this thread. Thatā€™s a win for me :grin:

9 Likes

rip straight edge dave

Iā€™m sure you went out fightingā€¦

2 Likes

He went down swinging :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, I never knew about that emetic device trick. (Honestly Iā€™ve forgotten about that Remote Emetic Bomb completely since the Grenade came outā€¦)

The way Edelgard died is quite sad. I feel bad for her friend. Imagine going to this rave party with your friend, find out your drinks might have been spiked, and after a short mutual barfing session at some toilets, you turn around to find her dead.

3 Likes

The contract has ended and the winner is @mijlobbetiw with the score of 167,561! :smiley: Congrats.

6 Likes

Gotta ask this again, since itā€™s a whole new game and DLC weā€™re dealing with.

What Legacy Packs does everyone own? Are we all okay with using Legacy Maps?

I own: (multiple choice)
  • HITMAN GOTY Legacy Pass
  • HITMAN 2 Standard Legacy Pass
  • HITMAN 2 Expansion Legacy Pass

0 voters

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure, so I just copied everyone elseā€™s ā€œhomeworkā€ and voted for everything. lol

P.S. Congrats, @mijlobbetiw!

3 Likes

You should be able to download all the H3 legacy passes if you havenā€™t already, since you do own the previous games.

2 Likes

It seems for now that we all have all of the content of Hitman trilogy

1 Like

Thank you all! As luck would have it, my internet is going to be down for part of the day, but I will try and give the new contract as soon as possible (I promise it wonā€™t take that long :slight_smile: )

EDIT: I misclicked on the vote, of course I own the standard HITMAN 2 as well, instead of only the expansion pass. I donā€™t know if I can change it, but it should be pretty obvious anyway

1 Like

My internet is back, so I present to you:

The Florists

Good Afternoon. Three members of the gardening company Green Seed 
seem to have dabbled in chemistry lately. They have created a device 
that can convert the Green Seed's signature flower into a very lethal 
poison, which they sell on the black market. Of course, when the 
board of Green Seed found out, they were terminated to prevent scandals, 
but they have escaped with the device in hand to the companĆ½'s latest assignment, 
even taking some flowers along. The company asks us for a more permanent solution, 
making their deaths seem like accidents, with the exception of the inventor of the  
device Oscar Walsh, whose death has to be more poetic. The device must of course 
also be destroyed.
Good luck agent.   

Special conditions:

1. Oscar Walsh must be killed by his own poison (i.e. by the poison that you can make in the greenhouse in the back yard). As this can hardly be enforced if you do not want to record your run, just play fair :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. You must take a photograph of the destroyed device with your camera. (If you donā€™t want to make a video of a run, just screenshot the photo when you took it. The game is ā€œfrozenā€ after you take a picture, so you have all the time in the world to take the screenshot). Here, the device is the broken lab equipment that you use to make the poison (yeah, it is already broken, but make sure they can not fix it :wink: . I think you can break the device in many ways,but I did not test them all). (NOTE: DO NOT DESTROY THE DEVICE BEFORE CRAFTING THE POISON, OR YOU WILL FAIL CONDITION 1 BY DEFAULT)

I hope the contract is enjoyable to you all. I tried to do something special with the new camera, but it is very experimental and Iā€™ll have to see how it works out. Any loadout should be fine, the tools for success are all in the map. As this is my first serious contract, there are probably some flaws, feedback is therefore very welcome.

Also I know the story contradicts the canon slightly, but whatever.

ID (PS4): 2-28-5328515-33

Contract info (DONā€™T LOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO RECREATE):

The contract is Suit Only (no disguise changes)
Oscar Walsh: The gardener at the greenhouse, drinks water. Consumed Poison
Ellen Moss: Is working on a lawnmower around the family grave. Accident (any)
Halle Davidson: To your left just after crossing the bridge by the front gate. Accident (any)

7 Likes

Edit: Actually I didnā€™t follow the rules, I did not realize the dots had to be off.

My final score 164,108. My very first Player-Made Elusive Contract and already a SA rating :grinning: It was a very nice contract with some clutch moments. I donā€™t know if destroying the device added anything but it wasnā€™t burdensome. I did really like the gardener at the lawnmower, that was the best kill in the contract

5 Likes

Recreated on PC: 1-28-7329102-94

5 Likes

Hi, @Chopspar Thanks for submitting your run(really good by the way)

The purpose of these is to play them once & once only without instinct, mini map or npc icons on(you can have the attention gain bars switched on though as determined by the originator of the idea @David47

Unfortunately you had npc dots active so canā€™t win this time.

Make sure you switch it off in your options so you can be eligible to win.

Again thanks for posting & welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: @Myself you canā€™t play this contract as you watched Chopsparā€™s run who killed it & youā€™ll just copy his method to get the high score. Sorry @xstraightedgedavex :wink:

3 Likes

@xstraightedgedavex Oh I didnā€™t realize, but thanks for pointing out! Iā€™ll be sure to turn it off next time.

2 Likes