Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Maybe not on top of everything in the head. What can I say I play a lot of contracts. Played enough to know where they are. As for the levels that I have that’s because I played it from Hitman 2 and transfer it into Hitman 3.

2 Likes

So… this is still a thing, right? :sweat_smile:

Far as i know, 3 people have played the latest contract, @DJLMAN27 is the top score, does anyone have any objections to ending it here and letting him make the next one?
I’m cool with it

1 Like

Same here, Chicken yes this is a 20 word post

Exlusive Targets Name:The Brutalists
Targets:

Contract ID:2-13-9611795-84
Platform:PS4
Briefing(thank you so much @Charlie_Farmer ) :

Tasks:
Eliminate Eklavya Chabra
Eliminate Reyansh Amin
Retrieve the Maelstrom photo
Locate the exit
And remember, you have until November 27, 15:00 UTC

3 Likes

@Yellow_cat

3 Likes

Guess I’ll get the ball rolling on this again

Seems Murphy’s Law follows me everywhere in this contest. It’s usually the smallest little mistake that costs me my SA. In this case, some enforcer guard just barely a minute in.

(Also OMG it looks like my PS5 recordings can upload at 1080p60fps :heart_eyes:)

(If you’re asking how it looks like I have a plan, Hichkas’ briefing showed an NPC smoking, so I used Hitmaps to help me figure out where to get propane easily.)

3 Likes

Hike it will be the best result! :joy::joy::joy:

But I made two passes
One Any%
The second SA/SO

1 Like

1 Like

Talk about the end of the deadline

3 Likes

We still doing this thing? Or are we having a break?

1 Like

Still doing this, hopefully! :confounded: We’ve got two submissions here, me and DJLMAN (yellow-cat’s the creator, that doesn’t really count). One more and we should be able to move on to the next winner!
Unless we wanna bend the rules here and straight up give the win to DJ?

1 Like

In other words:
@Beldingford @ZeroGravitas @Krikkit2021 get your butts over here!!!

2 Likes

I followed the rules.

I’m so rusty I forgot to bring a lockpick. :laughing: I ended up having to improvise a bit on each target, which was fun.

SA in 7:46 for 167,277

2 Likes

Very nice job @DJLMAN27 and @ZeroGravitas!

That’s now 3, so if anyone’s got any objections, we can close this contract today, and mark DJL as the winner.
If you’ve got the time DJL, you might want to start thinking of making your own contract. I’d be very interested to see what your skills can come up with in a good elusive contract

3 Likes

Sorry, have been busy with everything else except Hitman. :smile: I was about to play this but it seems to be only for PS, at this point I’m not going to recreate it myself either.

2 Likes

I can definitely try to get in on the next one; been a bit busy and/or focused on other things… :sweat_smile:

Nice to see the thread limping along though :joy:

2 Likes

I just made a player made elusive contract just now just give me a couple minutes to set it up

1 Like

Exlusive Targets Name:The Naughty Ones
Targets:

Contract ID:2-29-9282718-84
Platform: Playstation

Xbox Contract ID: 3-29-7960570-17

Epic ID:1-29-9878357-10

Objectives:

you have until December 27 15:00 UTC

Thx Charlie_Farmer & Thx Bgyorok for The re-creation of this contract

2 Likes

Will you do a briefing?