Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Late to the party as usual. :grin:

It’s been I while since I did much of anything in the ICA Facility, so I was fairly certain going in I probably wasn’t going suit only, but was the contract meant to have the Soviet Soldier disguise restriction?

SA in 3:42 for 180,280

I did go back in and try it Suit Only just for fun. Getting the vodka bottle was easier than I thought and I managed to get to top-floor guy, but both times I pushed him at the exact moment when Jasper Knight is walking into his office and can spot you through the grate in the ceiling. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah either that or the Suit-Only bonus here should be 30,000 to counteract the lost 20,000 objectives bonus for the disguise

2 Likes

Crap, no, I’m guessing I forgot to remove the restrictions when I remade it :pensive:

I think we can probably call time on this one, which gives you the highest score.

3 Likes

Congrats mate, I’ll look forward to seeing your custom ET!

I had hoped to get this out yesterday, but the real world interfered.

The Free Lance Initiative

Notorious con-man Lance Byrant was recently released from prison due to overcrowding, serving less than half his expected sentence. The parents of his last victim have seen their son spiral into drug abuse and depression and wish to ensure that Bryant cannot take advantage of his newfound freedom. Bryant and a pair of close associates have been tracked to Miami where they are gathering the information they need to leverage the wealthy patrons of the Global Innovation Race for their next grift. Locate them, 47, and remove them from the equation.

You have until 2023-02-02T02:00:00Z to complete your assignment.

PlayStation ID: 2-11-0432623-81
Steam ID: 1-11-3149081-15 (Thanks @urugua_y)
Xbox ID: 3-11-6597787-17 (Thanks @Charlie_Farmer)

For recreation

And I’m sure I don’t have to remind any of you, but I had to doublecheck and the unlocked Professional Screwdriver doesn’t count as a plain old Screwdriver.

2 Likes

For anybody that plays on Steam ( Literally no one ) here’s the code: 1-11-3159081-15

4 Likes

I’ll have to make it on Xbox since i love Mimai and so i know where every single target is, not much of a challenge

1 Like

@ZeroGravitas

Xbox ID: 3-11-6597787-17

Sorry it took too long! :joy:

3 Likes

I followed the rules
This contract was very fun

4 Likes

Did this the other day. I quite enjoyed this one, but man those guards are just mean

2 Likes

Oh, good. Because my first thought was “Why the hell would you play it now?” :laughing:

2 Likes

Will there be more PMEC?

If anyone here wants to take part in the Hitman Community Roadmaps Bounty Target here you go!

Today you will be heading to Marrakesh by Night to find the elusive Ahmed Aziz and foil his plans to sabotage the meeting between Matthieu & Kong.

Objective: Eliminate Ahmed Aziz
Objective: Collect the folding knife

We suggest the following settings when playing this Bounty Target to simulate the look and feel of an elusive target:
Instinct: Off
Minimap Target Indicators: Minimal
Target Information: Off

Contract IDs
Epic: 1-07-2465732-23
Steam:1-07-8517294-52
Playstation: 2-07-7877901-47
Xbox:3-07-6853887-17
Switch:4-07-5966671-20

Briefing
Good Evening, 47. Your assignment takes you to the Red City in Morocco. Your objective tonight is that of Ahmed Aziz also known as The Omnipotent, a brutal assassin & dagger enthusiast.

Born in Libya during the 1972 Invasion of Uganda, Ahmed enrolled in to Al-Saiqa, only for the elite, he later learned to master various blades and is a feared knife combatant across all of Libya. Unfortunately for Ahmed this created enemies, leading to his growing paranoia and habit of fleeing the world over. Our client, the CEO of Faraq, lost millions in off shore accounts due to the assassin.

Luckily, they’ve managed to trace The Omnipotent back to Marrakesh. According to our data analytics, it appears that Ahmed is planning to sabotage the business deal between Matthieu & Kong, if the deal doesn’t go through Faraq will go bankrupt due to their stock involved with China Corp. Along with this, the client wants you to retrieve Ahmed’s signature Folding Knife, as a souvenir and as a way to forever remember the time he killed the unkillable, good luck 47.

I will leave you to prepare.

Challenge Pack
Making a comeback this season is our challenge packs, giving you some additional optional objectives to complete for each Bounty Target - these do not affect the leaderboards, but are here for those who want to have some extra fun! The list of challenges for The Omnipotent are attached to this post.

Leaderboards
In order to submit to the leaderboards, all of the recommended settings above need to be followed, and the additional objective must be completed.
All submissions can be made here: Dyno
The deadline for leaderboard submissions is 21st August 23:59

4 Likes