Playstation Connectivity Issues

that sucks to hear, but that sounds to me like they are working on it if something changed that you were able to play and cant at the moment. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and we can all play.

2 Likes

I’m connected, but the servers are very slow. Takes about a minute after finishing a run for the challenges of the level to appear - and it takes about 30 seconds for the game to register when you’ve achieved one of the mission objectives.

I’d jump for joy for that

At least that’s something
I still can’t connect

2 Likes

Bit of an update for me: It seems my profile synched up sometime yesterday, judging by my IOI account.

I still haven’t managed to get to the main menu yet while connected online though, but something managed to link to my account the other day! (I tried at 10am this morning, still couldn’t get in.)
Now, this could be the data import being completed, or could be because I went to the main menu while offline, but the point is, something happened yesterday that linked H3 to my PSN account whereas all throughout the day before, there was nothing.)

3 Likes

What’s incredibly annoying is that when I tried to launch the game on an alternate account, it worked perfectly. :upside_down_face:

Hopefully this will be straightened out in the coming days.

4 Likes

Finally a decent and honest review!

Meanwhile…

5 Likes

I can’t even do that. It doesn’t work on any account for me
I guess my problem is a little different, then.

1 Like

I’ve now requested a refund. I’ll be back in a few weeks/months when the game is finished and it’s on sale.

3 Likes

Anything you said specifically to request a refund? I’m considering it too

On the ps store you can request a refund based upon a number of categories including ‘this content isn’t working properly’. I’ve also provided some words about the issues being prevalent with playstation users. This might sound twee but it’s broken my heart to do it. I loved Hitman 1 and 2 and pre ordered with the naive belief that ioi would deliver on release. That said, I NEVER usually pay more than 40 pounds for even the best games on principle. I quibbled over paying 30 pounds for rdr2 and 40 pounds for Ghost of Tsushima and they were near perfect! I paid a premium for this game as i wanted to experience it as soon as possible and to be loyal to the developers. Looking at the situation dispassionately, I cannot even play it so I will refund and buy it when its fixed and discounted.

4 Likes

That really sucks man, wow…

I expected there to be issues, but not quite this bad.

2 Likes

How did you get to that step? When I tried it just auto directed me to some useless chat bot. Granted, I tried more out of curiosity as I was considering just getting the game on the Series S instead. I’m just curious how you got to that step.

Try this link Contact form

Unfortunately that doesn’t work for me in Canada. It gives you some stupid bot that basically prevents you from speaking to a human if it’s for a game other than Cyberpunk.

I mean, the game can be great and this stuff can still be an issue. It doesn’t effect the quality of the game as it was designed. If a movie reel explodes while you’re watching it in the theater it doesn’t mean the movie was bad

2 Likes

I just decided to ignore the server issues and played the game offline
Obviously, I couldn’t do any challenges but level design and the story was really amazing
This really can become game of the year
I hope the sever gets fixed soon, so that I can replay the levels and have fun with challenges. I think it’s now easier to wait, now that I’ve completed the campaign and enjoyed the beautiful ending

2 Likes

The difference is those reviews are not technical-side, but game-side.
Game is quite okay. But the background of it is a mess.
I hope eventually all those roughness will be smoothed

6 Likes

Signs of life… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Meanwhile…

Nephew : “Uncle! I want to play HITMAN 3 on PS4! I want to go to the Top of the World!”

Me: “But it’s not connecting to HITMAN servers right now…”

Nephew: “I DON’T CARE!”

Me: “There’s no progress saving and all our gear from H1 and H2 has not synced.”

Nephew: “I DON’T NEED ANY ITEMS! I CAN ASSASSINATE THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS!”

2 Likes

@Travis_IOI any update specific to the Playstation Connectivty issue would be appreciated.

1 Like