Playstation Connectivity Issues

Just wanted to let you guys know that I also had to change the password before the carry over process… perhaps that is the issue

At least we know they’re now aware of the problem and that the ‘fix’ they’ve suggested doesn’t work

1 Like

Well that’s true, I also had to change my password before carry over process.

Day 3, still can’t play at all. Thanks IO. This is exactly what people warned us about with always online connections. As much as I love hitman I’ll be getting a refund if this isn’t fixed today, then I’ll buy it when it’s 20 bucks.

Pretty sad you come home excited to play after a long day of work and 3 days in a row you can’t use the item you purchased. This is cyberpunk proportion of failure and an embarrassment for IO.

In addition the team gives no updates and literally has 0… AND I MEAN 0 support. Nothing what so ever.

5 Likes

I never changed my password and haven’t been able to connect yet.

1 Like

I didn’t change my password.
The takeaway is it’s not PW related, and it’s not the transfer or internet connection. Something about location possibly, but I’m not convinced that it’s that either.

1 Like

I doubt it’s location related. My friend and I live in same city, we have same ISP, same platform (PS4). His game runs smoothly but mine doesn’t.

tRusT uS AzUre clOud Is tHe wAy to gO!

Single Player games that require online connections to play are a scam. We do not actually own what we purchased, it’s in a server somewhere that may or may not be accessible. When did purchasing a product become purchasing a software license?

I find it irritating how they’re addressing every single issue on Twitter currently other than the fact that we literally can’t play at all since the game came out :unamused:

1 Like

True that, i don’t know whats going on with this situation but it is the HEIGHT of impropriety. I really cannot be bothered with this anymore.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem for about 12 hours now, for it to finally connect me to the sever, I’ve been on for about one hour and it’s went off this is embarrassing ioi address the situation and fix this shit. This is the best game out of the trilogy and here you are not addressing the situation

Honestly they are too late to redeem themselves they have went to long without admitting to a problem and when they did admit to it they lack the understanding of how broad this issue is and how serious it is… I’ve seen some developers claim that you could still play off-line for the time being… So maybe the whole game should’ve been available in off-line mode Like we have been telling them for years. What an embarrassing send off to agent 47‘s last game in a while and I have lost all hype for the 007 game because of this even if that game doesn’t face the same problems there is a little communication between the dev team and people encountering problems

1 Like

As soon as this is fixed to be honest I think I’ll forget about my anger within a day or two. But as things stand I can’t help feel that we are being forgotten. Even if IOI just sent a tweet acknowledging the issue then gave hourly updates I would feel reassured.

2 Likes

Yeah I will surely forgive but I will not forget the lack of technical prowess that was put towards a very big issue.

As it is right now with the large majority of problems this game definitely should’ve been delayed no doubt in my mind about that.

1 Like

They’ve updated the Post launch Q&A, that’s about it

8 Likes

What gets me is that there was one very honest reviewer who back when he was playing his review copy had openly stated that the server was weak and that even without all the public playing the game was struggling and disconnecting so it should’ve been a no brainer from the developers point of view that the service would not be able to function properly with the huge influx of players and what not on release !

1 Like

Seriously? That’s insane. Did you get a link to that review?

1 Like

Here you go.

2 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes.

1 Like

Was able to play all last night, no issues. I got on today and keep getting the connection failed message. “Failed to fetch profile info from HITMAN server”

:expressionless:

1 Like