Pre order in playstation

yup still got a bit of hope rn, but big chance it would be gone in 24 hrs.

someone just saw it on his PS5, but not yet ready for purchase.

The guy is using the Singapore store.

Strangely, the game is already on MS/Xbox Store and Epic since when preorder started, with the same rating as H2.

Perhaps PS Store requires some kind of additional review?

beats me, maybe they’re trying to figure out a way to not list it as a 18+ title in Asia by censoring, they’ve been obsessed with these kinds of stuff lately.

But anyway, it’s still not up and available yet for preorder, nothing is certain until it does.

The guy who found the game on PS5 store page has reached out to PlayStation Asia and was told there’s no plan to sell the game on South East Asia PSN.

and now it’s disappeared from his PS5 store page after PlayStation Asia replied his email.

That’s nonsense…the dude answering the question just didn’t know why the game wasn’t for sale and made up an answer. iOi have stated that they are waiting on an age rating in Asia and are hoping to have it for sale this week. The answer you got from PlayStation there is utterly meaningless…you just got a clueless fool to answer a question he had no idea how to answer.

2 Likes

weekdays for this week are over already.

Well, yes…but with the launch being five days away I suspect we’ll get something this weekend if not today as we are still missing critical info relevant for launch…like how to redeem all Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 content in Hitman 3 as well as official unlock times(even though we mostly know how badly we are being screwed with unlock times at this point).

2 Likes

None of these matters for me now when they’re not releasing for SEA PSN.

And I don’t know why they need to keep us from knowing how to import maps and progressions from Hitman 1 and 2 with less than 5 days to go. Their marketing team just doesn’t know how to do their job.

1 Like

It IS releasing…it’s just a matter of when. iOi should provide an update on this before launch. Even if you end up having to wait a bit longer(which hopefully you won’t) the game is still coming and should be really soon regardless…like definitely less than a month kind of soon as iOi just said this week they are still hoping to make launch day in Asia so even with a delay the game should not be too far off.

1 Like

but like what that Josh guy said on Twitter, they are not promising to include Trinity Pack and PS4 theme when they failed to offer us the chance to preorder. It’s not like the preorder bonuses are from Sony, it’s from IOI just like the game.

Yeah that would be unfortunate if you miss the Trinity Pack but I suspect it will be for sale separately later for like $5…don’t get me wrong it sucks, it definitely sucks as the Trinity Pack is gorgeous but at least you’ll have the game and should still be able to get the trinity pack later.

I am not even being funny.

It’s messed up if you guys had trouble getting it in Saudi Arabia and the first level is in a country right next to you.

Yeah, but according to @Ibbe, that happened like a week ago. With the game coming out Wednesday, I woulda been sweating - and not because of the desert climate!

I pre-ordered in October, the second they announced a physical copy.

1 Like

That would be bullshit, other regions’ PSN have offered 10% or 20% discount for PS+ members preordering Deluxe Edition, and free Trinity Pack and PS4 theme, and now South East Asia PSN gamers need to pay full price for the game, then pay again for the Trinity Pack, and no PS4 theme?

Saudi Arabia is not under PlayStation Asia, but PS Middle East.

Other regions’ PSN have offered 10% or 20% discount for PS+ members preordering Deluxe Edition, and free Trinity Pack and PS4 theme, and now South East Asia PSN gamers need to pay full price for the game, then pay again for the Trinity Pack, and no PS4 theme?

It would be nice to show the world how IOI is treating us when they’re the one not being able to get the preorder up.

We dont know whos at fault here. PSN east asia or ioi. But it is certainly unfortunately, to not have the preorder ready by now for people who do wanna buy it. Shooting themselves in the food kinda.
If it ends up coming late to that market i hope they do compensate you in a way. Like making that pack cheaper or even free when it comes.

No one is asking them to give us a discount when it’s here, but including the Trinity Pack and PS4 theme is what they should do.

They can just have them as like… special bonuses for ppl who get it during the first week or two of release on South East Asia PSN, instead of being preorder bonuses.

1 Like

The game is 18 or older only for sure, no reason to be taken that long where all other platforms have it available already, and all other regions’ PSN.