Preload Times For HITMAN 3

It was a time for Epic to step up their game and really say, “Yeah, we can do as good a job as Steam, maybe even better.” They’re still lagging on the basics.

8 Likes

people who have preordered on Epic: can you see preloads starting on EGS? check your library

Launched. Epic Online Services installed.
Nothing more

1 Like

On EGS :

Preload time :arrow_forward: January 20,2020

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gif

2 Likes

some people’s libraries are looking like this. Mission 1 thru 6 with only Berlin visible…

3 Likes

Same here, only Berlin visible

1 Like

Yeah, just entered the library - same picture

1 Like

dont try to download yet… i heard its crashing some launchers. might not be ready yet

I can download it. It’s only 1.2kb, and of course I cannot run it :slight_smile: but no crashing at all

3 Likes

So I can run HITMAN 3 for like a solid 30 Seconds before Microsoft Detects that the games not released. Figured I’d share this.

7 Likes

That’s a picture of Cyberpunk 2077 though…

3 Likes

That’s my Profile Background you can set on Xbox don’t pay attention to it. The main thing to focus here is I was in the App long enough for Xbox to change it for people to see.

2 Likes

So, IOI’s logo appears twice or once ?

One final thing; now that we’re the developer and publisher, we’re debating whether to include the IOI logo twice on the HITMAN 3 boot screen. We’ll keep you all informed on what we decide!

4 Likes

For context this is how it went for me in order of events

• Splash Screen showing 47 and my TV Turning on Game Mode

this would lead into what I call

• The Black Void Screen Of Loading.

what followed was Microsoft Recognizing that the game was not released yet and it would boot me out. I can’t go set my console to offline cause it will say I need to be online first to play.

I can attempt to confuse my System through questionable means though but that would involve a wired connection which I currently don’t have.

Either way at some point between now and the 19th you’ll either get a answer from me or a leak will happen about the IOI Logo. My last resort will simply be changing regions and taking advantage of the no region lock capabilities that Series X/S has and “move” to New Zealand for a day.

2 Likes

I downloaded last night on Xbox one. Took 3 hours on my shitty WiFi connection. 60 GB

Mine went to a title screen that was the deluxe thumbnail then did the same thing and went away.

2 Likes

We just wanna playyyyy

2 Likes

honestly it feels like the game is supposed to release this week :joy:

9 Likes

Those separate missions were removed from Epic Launcher library.
Still no preload

1 Like

the “Quick Launch” section in EGS… they misspelled Chongqing

14 Likes

I though this game was supposed to be just one 60 GB file with no additional episode downloads
I hope it’s just for EGS
and also, EGS still doesn’t have HITMAN 2
they should have added that before the launch of HITMAN 3

1 Like